Moderators: Registered Guest, .JPG, Sophia, eve, AlexCabot, New Order, Hester, piper, Sanxine, Windmill, Style, Breezyflavor, RIPLEY, Mod 2

Anni & Jasmin; From German Soap Opera GZSZ

2:07 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #1

i've actually been waiting for this to be mentioned on the tv show thread, and it finally was today. ^_^

discuss

2:12 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #2

i really like this story, and my favorite scene so far was the partying out night and the 'visit' to the swimming pool the next morning.

however, i was rather annoyed by jasmin last week when, in spite of all that has happened, she still wanted to have her own tv show. :huh:

2:15 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #3

I just hope that there will be some videos on youtube soon, because there are no videos on the rtl side :(

2:16 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #4

Anni and Jasmin are so good looking. :wub:

2:18 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #5

Guest wrote:I just hope that there will be some videos on youtube soon, because there are no videos on the rtl side :(
don't get your hopes up - rtl is really strict with their copyrights. it's on rtl now, but you have to pay for it...

2:20 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #6

I don't find anything...

2:21 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #7

2:21 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #8

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I just hope that there will be some videos on youtube soon, because there are no videos on the rtl side :(
don't get your hopes up - rtl is really strict with their copyrights. it's on rtl now, but you have to pay for it...
shit :unsure:

2:31 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #9

Guest wrote:
She looks like Carmen on CBC (Spanish webserie) :lol:

2:46 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #10

I mentioned it in the other thread, thanks for the new thread I was just about to make it today :P :lol:

Anni

Jasmin

2:48 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #11

Dayum they're both cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

2:51 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #12

Any clip?

2:52 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #13

Jasmin is HOT :worship:

2:53 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #14

Anni, barely arrived, slept with their third (straight) roommate Pia in what was nothing more than a one night stand :lol:

2:57 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #15

anni is quite a player - can't wait for jasmin to tone her down

2:57 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #16

Guest wrote:Anni, barely arrived, slept with their third (straight) roommate Pia in what was nothing more than a one night stand :lol:

So... Anni is a LESBIAN, and Jasmin ?? Straight?, BI, Lesbian too??

2:58 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #17

And now she has a crush on Jasmin... Could be more than a crush though! lol She's not the kind to seek for romance but I fear she has started to fall in love anyway :P

2:59 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #18

right, anni is a lesbian. jasmin is straight (though she's kissed pia) and married to kurt, a rockstar who's been cheating on her. and pia is bi, though in a relationship with john (paula's ex-husband) now

3:00 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #19

Guest wrote:Jasmin is HOT :worship:
IA :love: :love:

3:02 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #20

I need a summary about them.

3:04 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #21

Little problem though... Jasmin is married to Kurt :unsure: (well, we managed to get rid of Tristan right? :P )

Ok I'm gonna stop with the photos now XD
One last with Anni's homophobic mom who apparently is still having a hard time to accept her daughter's sexuality

3:05 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #22

Guest wrote:right, anni is a lesbian. jasmin is straight (though she's kissed pia) and married to kurt, a rockstar who's been cheating on her. and pia is bi, though in a relationship with john (paula's ex-husband) now

3:07 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #23

Guest wrote:Little problem though... Jasmin is married to Kurt :unsure: (well, we managed to get rid of Tristan right? :P )

Ok I'm gonna stop with the photos now XD
One last with Anni's homophobic mom who apparently is still having a hard time to accept her daughter's sexuality

he seems like her father :blink:

3:07 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #24

jasmin has been on the show for i think 6 years now. she came looking for her birth mother, was molested by her foster dad. birth mother shot foster dad. jasmin has been really insecure about herself, and had two rs so far, one with dominic, and now the marriage with kurt, which was rather a spur-of-the-moment thing. they did a reality show together, kurt & jasmin backstage. huge drama...

anni arrived in august, so she's been on the show for 3 months now. she's training to be an audio engineer. anni is a player and has had at least 3 ons on the show so far. her parents (particularly her father) have a problem with her homosexuality (but they don't live in berlin). anni doesn't approve of the reality show. when jasmin's mom had a stroke and the reality show portrayed jasmin as a bitch, anni was there for her. she's been falling for her since, but hasn't admitted that to herself yet. anni was super annoyed when kurt and jasmin got back together (kurt is a cheater).

3:11 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #25

Guest wrote:jasmin has been on the show for i think 6 years now. she came looking for her birth mother, was molested by her foster dad. birth mother shot foster dad. jasmin has been really insecure about herself, and had two rs so far, one with dominic, and now the marriage with kurt, which was rather a spur-of-the-moment thing. they did a reality show together, kurt & jasmin backstage. huge drama...

anni arrived in august, so she's been on the show for 3 months now. she's training to be an audio engineer. anni is a player and has had at least 3 ons on the show so far. her parents (particularly her father) have a problem with her homosexuality (but they don't live in berlin). anni doesn't approve of the reality show. when jasmin's mom had a stroke and the reality show portrayed jasmin as a bitch, anni was there for her. she's been falling for her since, but hasn't admitted that to herself yet. anni was super annoyed when kurt and jasmin got back together (kurt is a cheater).
:blow:

3:12 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #26

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:jasmin has been on the show for i think 6 years now. she came looking for her birth mother, was molested by her foster dad. birth mother shot foster dad. jasmin has been really insecure about herself, and had two rs so far, one with dominic, and now the marriage with kurt, which was rather a spur-of-the-moment thing. they did a reality show together, kurt & jasmin backstage. huge drama...

thanks sweetheart :grouphug:

3:14 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #27

no problem! i'm really glad this thread is taking off like it is! any questions, let me know!

3:15 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #28

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

thanks sweetheart :grouphug:
I hate rtl they're such a bitch with their copyright :'( If any sweet german could find a trick to upload their scenes somewhere... :pray:

3:20 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #29

Jasmin is married to that old, ugly mofo? And he cheats on her? :wtf:

3:25 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #30

here are the spoilers for jasmin and anni
[+] Spoiler
- week 45
jasmin is concerned about kathrin who is quitting physio therapy. but kathrin still doesn't want any contact with jasmin. when kathrin collapses, jasmin is there for her

anni is constantly fighting with jasmin but has to admit that the actual reason is her having a crush on jasmin

- week 46
anni composes a song about her lovesickness. jasmin finds the text by chance

- week 47
nele realizes why anni goes off so easily. anni is into nele's friend

- week 48
nele and anni fight because nele thinks anni has taken advantage of nele's friend didi. anni is sorry for hurting didi, but makes it clear to didi that is was only a one-night-stand

- week 50
anni has bad memories about christmas

3:39 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #31

Guest wrote:Jasmin is married to that old, ugly mofo? And he cheats on her? :wtf:
x2

3:43 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #32

Guest wrote:here are the spoilers for jasmin and anni
[+] Spoiler
- week 45
jasmin is concerned about kathrin who is quitting physio therapy. but kathrin still doesn't want any contact with jasmin. when kathrin collapses, jasmin is there for her

anni is constantly fighting with jasmin but has to admit that the actual reason is her having a crush on jasmin

- week 46
anni composes a song about her lovesickness. jasmin finds the text by chance

- week 47
nele realizes why anni goes off so easily. anni is into nele's friend

- week 48
nele and anni fight because nele thinks anni has taken advantage of nele's friend didi. anni is sorry for hurting didi, but makes it clear to didi that is was only a one-night-stand

- week 50
anni has bad memories about christmas
is going to go on for a long time

3:59 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #33

janina uhse and tim williams had a 4 week break irl, so we should get more action in the spoilers in the next couple of weeks

4:12 PM - Oct 31, 2013 #34

Guest wrote:janina uhse and tim williams had a 4 week break irl, so we should get more action in the spoilers in the next couple of weeks
:(

Confirmation of reply: