Ad/affiliation rules.

Merlin Myrddin
Advanced Member
Merlin Myrddin
Advanced Member

Nov 3 2008, 06:03 PM #1

Ad rules:
  • These rules must be followed to advertise and affiliate with KTMS.
    </li>
  • HOSTS: We accept all advertisments, Proboards/Invisionfree/Zetaboards, etc... It doesn't even have to be an rpg. But please make sure you've coded it correctly, remember IF and PB use different coding. If you do get it wrong and want it fixed just reply and to your thread and ask me to correct it for you, I'll be happy to do so.
  • RATING: No sex/swearing/etc, in your ad. This includs images.
  • LINKBACK AND DOUBLE POSTING: If we can't advertise on your board then don't ad here... so no posting if you don't have a Guest Friendly advertisement forum. I will not sign up to post an ad. and will delete all that require me to do so. No double posting. Linking back to my link back DOES count as double posting. Please do not do it. You may repost your advert after a few weeks have passed.
  • NO INVISIONFREE?: Likewise, do not post here if your forum does not allow InvisionFree forums.
Affiliation:
  • GENRE: We accept all genre's. Fiction and no fiction. However, we do not accept any forums for affiliation that are based on worlds that authors of original works have forbidden fanfiction on.
  • RATING: No buttons that contain sex/nudity or violence.
  • YOUR BUTTON: If your button is bigger than 88x31 then I'll ask you to change the size before adding you to our scroll board.
  • OUR BUTTON: Our affiliates are scrolled under the advertisement forum. If you have not added us within a week of your button being put up. We will remove you from our affiliates directory. Affiliates are updated and all inactive forums will be taken down. If you wish to re-affiliate with us, simply request again.
Sister Site:
  • GENRE: To be a Sister Site you have to be Historical, Merlin/Arthurian related preferably. I will allow other genres in special circumstances. I.e. A member of the board here or I am a member of your board.
    -Run a forum that is set in the same genre or era. (i.e. Medieval/Merlin/Arthurian/Fantasy.)
    -Are a member of this forum or vice versa.
    -Own a forum that has been running for a significant amount of time (i,e. 2+ years of activity.)
  • RATING: As with advertising, you have to be guest friendly. If we cannot view your site and see our button, we will not put up yours. We do not join sites to advertise or affiliate.
  • ACTIVITY: Sister sites/statics need to be active sites. You need to have been open at least six months.
  • RATING: No buttons that contain sex/nudity or violence.
  • YOUR BUTTON: Please make sure your button size complies with the norm. So 88x31.
  • OUR BUTTON: If our button is removed or not placed somewhere visible and made static, you're button will be moved to the normal affiliates or removed. If you are a sister site here, our button must be static too!
If you want to affiliate with us put your ad in the affiliate secton.
Use this info:

Code: Select all

Name of site&#58;
Link to site&#58;
Where our button is on your site&#58;
88x31 mini banner code&#58; &#91;*code&#93;your button here&#91;*/code&#93;

Merlin Myrddin
Advanced Member
Merlin Myrddin
Advanced Member

May 6 2010, 12:18 PM #2

With the increase in people posting sites without an ad. forum or an ad. forum in which you have to join the game to post in, I'm adding a new rule.

Please do not post in our Guest Friendly ad. section if you do not have a similar set up on your board. All ads. in which I need to join up to post one ad. will be deleted from our list.

Thank you.