Forza Motorsport 6: Apex

XModder_10
100 Club
100 Club

March 1st, 2016, 5:07 pm #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8xREfr1YuA

wrote:“Forza Motorsport 6: Apex” is an invitation for Windows 10 PC gamers to join millions of Forza players worldwide and experience thrilling racing, addictive gameplay and stunning graphics.

Arriving on the Windows Store this spring and available for free, “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex” is a powerful demonstration of what the ForzaTech™ engine can do when unleashed by DirectX 12 at resolutions up to 4K. Developed by Turn 10 Studios, “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex” is the first step in Microsoft’s commitment to creating amazing Forza experiences for Windows 10 PC gamers.

Designed for players who are new to the Forza franchise, “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex” delivers a curated experience, featuring authentic wheel-to-wheel action, unique automotive content and constant rewards. The career mode is anchored by a new 12-event “Showcase Tour,” which introduces players to fascinating cars and unique automotive match-ups through a series of beautifully crafted and entertaining videos, narrated by automotive celebrities such as James May and Richard Hammond.

“Forza Motorsport 6: Apex” features a new objective and scoring system, which challenges the player to grow their skill and compare scores with their friends, and each event is a completely unique experience with unending replay value.

In addition, a new “Spotlight Series” will feature new Showcase-style events that will be updated on a regular basis. Whether you’re barreling around rainy Brands Hatch in your all-wheel-drive street weapon of choice or chasing down The Stig from “Top Gear” in cockpit view, there are always new and fun challenges to explore.

“Forza Motorsport 6: Apex” features trademark Forza innovations such as Drivatar™ opponents and a hand-picked selection of 63 fully functioning Forzavista™-enabled cars, each with working cockpits and full damage.

With bleeding edge race cars like the 2014 Audi #2 Audi Team Joest R18 e-tron quattro, modern masterpieces like the 2017 Ford GT, and classic American Muscle like the 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD-455, the cars in “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex” represent the far-reaching diversity that is part of Forza’s DNA.

Players can race those cars on 20 exciting track configurations across six locations – Brands Hatch, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Rio de Janeiro, Sebring International Raceway, Top Gear and Yas Marina – including night and wet-weather variants.

Available for free in the Windows Store this spring, “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex” paves the way for future Forza experiences on Windows 10. Stay tuned to Xbox Wire and ForzaMotorsport.net for future updates on “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex.”
Youtube Channel: XModder_10
Facebook Profile: Click

[+] Spoiler
[+] Spoiler
PC Model: Asus VivoPC VM40B
CPU: Intel Celeron 1007U 1.5GHz
RAM: 10GB DDR3 1600MHz
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 7200RPM 16MB
[+] Spoiler
MOtherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero
CPU: Intel Core I7 6700K 4.2GHz
RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4 2400MHz (2x8)
HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB

F.R.
100 Club
100 Club
F.R.
100 Club
100 Club

March 9th, 2016, 11:58 am #2

oh my I wonder what would be the minimum system requirements for this

:D
[+] Spoiler
F.R.: so what will be your next car after the ferrari?
Kotton: prolley the ferrari xD (250gt california)
Kotton: or I might finish the r8.. haven't decided..
F.R.: R8!
F.R.: that's awesome
F.R.: it will be the best r8 for gta
Kotton: - have you seen it?
F.R.: yea
Kotton: for real? the tdu type? cool
Kotton: err- I mean tdi type urhrhrh
F.R.: i'm just gonna get out of the house and i'm gonna see one
F.R.: its just 20 yards away from where i'm sitting right now
Kotton: no, I mean my model you dork xD

Chipicao
Master Mechanic
Master Mechanic
Chipicao
Master Mechanic
Master Mechanic

April 29th, 2016, 4:18 am #3

See you guys on May 5th :D

μή μου τούς κύκλους τάραττε

VladyF
Master Mechanic
Master Mechanic
VladyF
Master Mechanic
Master Mechanic

April 29th, 2016, 11:23 pm #4

I was wondering what have you been doing lately. :D
BRAAAAAP

May 5th, 2016, 7:27 pm #5

smokey8808
100 Club
100 Club

May 5th, 2016, 7:49 pm #6

it's el cinco de mayo, we need Chipicao ! :P

63 forza vista enabled cars confirmed, not all with engines however, telling from having tried some of them in the autovista feature ingame. structure of model files has changed, meshes are stored in individual .modelbin files .. so now we have to await Chipis magic :)) game runs pretty damn good for a beta, dx12 perfomance is amazing, not a fan of the physics however

May 6th, 2016, 8:10 am #7

i have a extracted file from APEX Win10 - would Sir Chipi be able to take a look? forza studio extracts the archive files, but not the .carbin or other internal stuff... https://www.mediafire.com/?62cnntd0t801qbt

May 8th, 2016, 8:18 pm #8

Getting the carbins is possible already but textures are in a format swatchbin

TomWin
Fanboiz
Fanboiz
TomWin
Fanboiz
Fanboiz

May 8th, 2016, 9:50 pm #9

How? I tried all is not possible

May 9th, 2016, 4:06 am #10

using Forza studio archive extract option will open the zip files for us, and will show use the files.. but we still cannot open the .carbin as yet.. i tried even the older Studio tools, incase the coding was the same..

so far we are in , but got nothing...

Chipi is clearly the Sir to wait for ;-)