Kotton
Master Mechanic
Master Mechanic
Kotton
Master Mechanic
Master Mechanic

12:25 AM - Nov 13, 2013 #441

Kyle1399 wrote:could i download a Forza Motorsport 4 ISO off Pirate Bay and use it???
yes, of course

thequilla
Machinist - VIP
Machinist - VIP
thequilla
Machinist - VIP
Machinist - VIP

6:58 PM - Nov 14, 2013 #442

does anyone still have a link for the xtx to tga tool, i cant find any working download...

Chipicao
Master Mechanic
Master Mechanic
Chipicao
Master Mechanic
Master Mechanic

7:56 PM - Nov 14, 2013 #443

μή μου τούς κύκλους τάραττε

9:29 PM - Jan 15, 2014 #444

Why are the links locked? Can I have access to them? Also, Forzastudio doesn't work on my computer. Why is that? IS my framework.NET to new?

11:13 PM - Feb 01, 2014 #445

bmcf1lm wrote:Why are the links locked? Can I have access to them? Also, Forzastudio doesn't work on my computer. Why is that? IS my framework.NET to new?
The links are locked because you don't have enough posts to download them. I need to start posting as I want to make a R32 mod for GTA:SA tune able with parts. Does the FM3/FM4 come with all the parts for each car?

Thank you for doing this for the community.

Deleted User
Deleted User

3:46 PM - Apr 25, 2014 #446

hi guys! i know this thread is a little old now.. but i was wondering if any progress into forza 5 tools has been made? recently i been receiving lots of requests for the LaFerrari from the game to be converted to IV.. but since there isnt one available i thought id ask about the main topic rather than request a possible rip...

thanks in advance for input

ToneBee (sorry for using Dennissaurus profile but my account has been repeatedly deleted :/ )

Chipicao
Master Mechanic
Master Mechanic
Chipicao
Master Mechanic
Master Mechanic

4:26 PM - Apr 25, 2014 #447

So far it's very hard to even find a disc rip of the game. I've been searching for months and couldn't get my hands on one.
After that there's the matter of unpacking/decrypting the disc, and the finally researching the game model format.

So a very long way to go...

But if it's the LaFerrari you're interested in, I might have something in a little while :D

μή μου τούς κύκλους τάραττε

Deleted User
Deleted User

6:03 PM - Apr 28, 2014 #448

thanks Chipi and thanks for the release too ;) i got the file and im working on a Enzo mock interior to fit right now... i cba with scratchwork at the moment.. all my energy was sapped by a widebody F12 (still to finish) so, a forza donor has been drafted in to fill the void..

hopefully within the next few days, il have something worthy of releasing :D (providing nobody beats me to it.. )

thanks again

Tone~Bee

:toast:

7:51 PM - Dec 22, 2014 #449

Sorry to bump an old thread, but maybe the wizards here can help. I've imaged my forza 3 disks to an iso using wxripper and am able to extract models using wx360 no problem. However forza 4 is giving me issues.

Still trying to use wxripper by hotswapping discs, same as before, but the first partition is returning 'cyclic errors' and only copying a portion of it. The remainder of the partitions copy fully, but wx360 doesn't recognize the iso image as an xbox iso. I guess the first partition contains the info needed for wx360 to work, don't know.

Did things change between 3 and 4 to prevent the same processes? Can anyone help?

Or am I in the wrong thread?