Photograph by Viva Van Story
Competition Cash - FAQs
- Q; what the hell is with the donation button? wtf is that for?
- A; it's for a pot that we're collecting so we can reward our 1st place competition winners with cold hard E-cash, hence the name "Competition Cash"
- Q; so does any of that money go into your pocket for your expensive nug habit!?
- A; damn, that's a good idea! ..but no, the funds collected will be rewarded and dispersed to competition winners ONLY
- Q; yeah effn right, my ass! ..we all kno you Kot, how can we be assured that you're not gonna be dippn into the pot like some filthy fucknugget politician!?
- A; thx for the vote of confidence thpppt - all of the collected funds will be transparent in the fact that I will be sharing monthly statements with all of the Shop's Managers, Staff and Master Mechanics, and those statements will be viewable by them at any time
- Q; hold up.. so if the pot collects a hondo, the next comp winner is going to get 100 dollars!? ..eureka! I'M IN! woo hoo!
- A; not exactly, no-
- R; awwwwe
- A; depending on how much the pot is holding, and depending on the competition, we're going to be capping the contests at 45 dollars - this means that the winner will walk away with a minimum of 30 dollars in E-cash (conversion competitions) - however, for any scratch contests we might hold, that cap would more than likely be raised to 60 - and for 2D and or rendering competitions, the cap would be 15 - this of course, all depends on the level of donations the Shop receives
- Q; so.. what if you don't have enough donations for the cause?
- A; we will be holding off until the pot collects enough donations to fuel the first comp.. until then, it's bidness as usual
- Q; ok, lets pretend I'm buying into this cockamaime scheme you're trying to pull over on us.. if I was to donate, how much should I give? and how would I do so?
- A; the donation is completely up to you, any amount will help.. even if it's 50¢ (you cheap bastard) xD - and to donate, you simply click on the portal button.. it will magically transport you to PayPal where you decide your level of charity
- Q; uh.. ok, are you wearing underwear?
- A; yes, the same sweaty pair for the past 7 days now..
- Additional Notes;
more than likely, we'll be charging a 3 dollar entry fee for future competitions, this will not only raise the pot, but should also help to motivate those who would normally drop out