AND

Episode V: Hunger For the Force - Full Movie

AND MOST RECENTLY

Episode VI: Knights and the Darkness Pt. I - Full Movie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I started work on a TSL trilogy back around Christmas, and after a few months of sporadic work on it, I've been focusing on it much more over the past several months. I didn't want to say anything sooner until I was sure I had it in me to do a trilogy, but I'm full steam ahead now.

The photography is essentially done, but I have a lot of editing and voice-over work to do still, which will require some re-shooting of some scenes, but Telos and backwards is essentially finished and I am on my last planet now, so I still anticipate a Fall release within the next few months.

In all honesty, the only other fan films I've seen are Kaydon's and most recently Gwynne's (being the newest). A lot of what I see on the boards focuses on KOTOR, so I wanted to tell a story about TSL since I haven't seen many (if anyone) attempt and complete the full trilogy. It's especially intriguing to now take a stab at "finishing" the incompleteness of TSL, given all the great work that has been done by the community to restore cut content to the game.

Anyway, I'm just another 30-something Star Wars fan, and I'm still learning my way around this whole machinima thing, and I by no means intend to draw any comparisons to Kaydon or others that have already done such great work -- I enjoyed the game/story and this is just something fun for me to do. You are welcome to post any comments, tips, or other feedback though if you want.

One thing I have learned is that you have to be picky about what content to include since there is so much in the game. I've cut out stuff I've found unnecessary or silly, but I've also kept much of the movie true to the original story because that's how I first learned about it and found enjoyment in it, and if I watch a movie about it, that's how I want to remember it. With that said, there are still several things I've tweaked and re-done (and hopefully improved) to make the experience a little different.

Again, I've not seen any of the TSL films, so I apologize in advance if anyone has already used a certain idea I will be using in my film. I didn't want to skew any of my creativity, so I didn't watch other TSL films and do not plan to at the moment, so I guess we'll see in a few months when I release my movie if something was already done.

Ok, my rant has gone on long enough though, so I'll leave you with the official trailer for my film. Hope you enjoy!.....and if not, sorry to have wasted your time! (btw, probably will end up doing a color correction of some sort in the final version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AN21Y5ne7A

-Yceman aka Yce aka DarthYcey

gwynne87
Bantha Fodder
gwynne87
Bantha Fodder

8:12 PM - Aug 14, 2012 #2

Looks great!  Really excited to see what you do....hope you watch mine as well.  My Episode 2 is going to be complete by thanksgiving, hope you watch it!

Yceman
Midichlorian
Yceman
Midichlorian

5:55 PM - Aug 23, 2012 #3

Oh yeah, I will. I'm looking forward to it.

12:04 AM - Aug 25, 2012 #4

I saw this a while ago but didn't have time to reply... anyway, looking really good so far Yceman.

Yceman
Midichlorian
Yceman
Midichlorian

1:49 AM - Sep 16, 2012 #5

Been working on my last planet for a while, but decided to take a break and re-watch through Telos just to remind myself what I had finished already. Something felt like it was missing on the re-watch, but then my creative gear kicked in and I'm very happy with several new parts I've made and have interweaved throughout. Things do tie together much better now and Telos and back is completely finished -- for real this time -- so back to my final planet again. I've added lots of different stuff for this movie so I hope you guys like my take. Still aiming for a Fall release.

-Yce

gwynne87
Bantha Fodder
gwynne87
Bantha Fodder

10:37 PM - Sep 16, 2012 #6

the first trailer looks great, you should release another...I really want to see more scenes from your movie. Thanks for the support on mine.

Tpiom
Jedi Padawan
Tpiom
Jedi Padawan

10:08 PM - Oct 07, 2012 #7

I hate to be asking for updates, but this is still ongoing right?

Yceman
Midichlorian
Yceman
Midichlorian

10:27 PM - Oct 07, 2012 #8

It's no problem. The movie is coming along nicely. Re-shooting a few scenes for the finale and still have some editing to do. Still on target for a Fall release, hoping Halloween, at the latest.

-Yce

Kaydon Sentry
Jedi Padawan
Kaydon Sentry
Jedi Padawan

6:12 PM - Oct 08, 2012 #9

Just saw the trailer... looks great! Love the Vandar with saber shot... Looking forward to seeing more of this. And a female Exile is always refreshing! Keep up the great work!

Yceman
Midichlorian
Yceman
Midichlorian

12:46 PM - Oct 09, 2012 #10

Well.....looks like the project isn't happening now...just kidding. Actually, gwynne's and Fallen Guardian's interest and Tpiom and Kaydon's latest feedback pushed me into overdrive. I had several scenes for the finale to shoot, which is why I was anticipating end of month, but I've literally worked on the movie for the past 3-4 days and I'm happy to report that the movie is essentially finished. I have some final edits to make, then hope to upload to YouTube either today or tomorrow. There's lots of new stuff for you, especially as the movie progresses, so I hope you all like it and watch the whole thing. Being my first attempt at a movie like this, I'm pretty pleased with it, but still hope to improve for the next two movies, so any feedback would be appreciated.

-Yce