What if Liu Shan was lost at Changban?
What if Shu capture Changan?
What if Wu didnt take jingzhou?

Alfie
Left General
Alfie
Left General

April 20th, 2007, 1:51 pm #2

1. If Liu Chan was lost at Chang Ban, nothing much would have changed, Liu Bei possibly could have had another son (Maybe better in ways of war and strategy) because he needed an heir, this may have given Shu a good ruler after Liu Bei.

2. If Shu captured Chang An, it would be hard for Wei to defend against them and retake it, as it is such a important strategic point, there are chances that Shu could have wiped Wei out by using it to their advantage, of course, Sima could have countered by persuading Wu to attack Shu, you never know...

3. If Wu didn't take Jing, this would be completely different, all three brothers wouldn't have died as Guan Yu was killed while they were attacking it, Zhang Fei because he was abusize to his own troops after Guan died and Liu Bei because he attacked them to avenge the two brothers, this being said, I think Shu could have done much better if this never happened.

Will
Han's Unifier
Will
Han's Unifier

April 20th, 2007, 1:58 pm #3

Yeah but in novel I think Dong zhou states that Changan was use by Liu Bang as a captial and was weak against attacks from the west so Shu might have losed it.
What if Cao Pi attack Sun Quan at yiling with Shu forces?

Alfie
Left General
Alfie
Left General

April 20th, 2007, 2:28 pm #4

If it was weak against attacks from the west like you suggested, then Shu would get it easily but not lose it easily at all as Wei are east of Chang An in that case...

If Cao Pi assisted Shu with all of his officers and troops, I believe that Wu would've lost, and ultimately every Wu officer would be hunted down and killed by a pissed off Liu Bei.

Will
Han's Unifier
Will
Han's Unifier

April 20th, 2007, 2:35 pm #5

What if Dian Wei lived at Wan?
What if Liu Bei lefted Jingzhou with Zhao Yun?

Alfie
Left General
Alfie
Left General

April 20th, 2007, 2:52 pm #6

Nothing much would have changed for either, Dian Wei isn't really that important, he doesn't have much that could change the history. If Zhao Yun was killed, I think that as Liu Bei had many personal feelings for him, he would go mental just like he would for Guan Yu, although I dont think that Zhang Fei would have taken it that bad, therefore not beating his troops, therefore not being killed, so the battle at Yi Ling would have all three brothers in it ^_^

Will
Han's Unifier
Will
Han's Unifier

April 20th, 2007, 2:53 pm #7

ahah I thought Guan Yu lose because he was arrogrant toward wu in the novel so if Zhao Yun was there wouldnt he be calm and mantain the peace?

Alfie
Left General
Alfie
Left General

April 20th, 2007, 3:31 pm #8

That wasn't really the only reason they attacked, they wanted Jing and used that as a pre-tense.

Will
Han's Unifier
Will
Han's Unifier

April 20th, 2007, 3:37 pm #9

Yeah they just wanted more land and jingzhou. Wu is only after short gains in the novel

Flying General
First Lieutenant
Flying General
First Lieutenant

April 20th, 2007, 8:10 pm #10

what if LuBu somehow magae to win the battle of Xia Pi and slayed Cao Cao

try and answer that one smarty lol