Mo Hae
Left General

May 6th, 2007, 11:03 pm #1

Tell.

Total votes: 153
125(82%)
22(14%)
6(4%)

What do u think about Sakon?!I just beat it with him and he's great!

Thank you to Hazarapatish for the fanbars!
Favorite Characters are Oichi, Diao Chan, Nagamasa Azai, Lu Bu.
Huge Fan of Oichi & Diaochan!

~in3vitableTIMING~
Right General

May 6th, 2007, 11:35 pm #2

hes ok but they could improve on him coz with a huge sword like that u expect great combos like guan ping

"YEAAAAAH!" - Leo Kilesen

Nouhime
General

May 7th, 2007, 5:31 am #3

I don't know i really really like Shima Sakon these days. I love his move set for some reason and the way he talks (in Japanese... )

I personally prefer Shima Sakon over Guan Ping. Guan Ping seems to go everywhere? (well i haven't played DW5 and for some reason i'm not too fond of the Musou Orochi version of him) and I feel as if he's a bit slower and has less range for some reaosn..

Cervantes
First Lieutenant
Cervantes
First Lieutenant

May 7th, 2007, 5:44 am #4

He cool but there no wiki on him..

LoW
Emperor's Retainer
LoW
Emperor's Retainer

May 7th, 2007, 7:40 am #5

[quote=dragonus] He cool but there no wiki on him.. [/quote]
There's something but it's not the most reliable source. You should check samurai-archives.com instead.

Anyway, Sakon was my favorite character before I even played as him. I already fell in love with him in Kessen 1. That helmet, that armour, that spear... he was just everything a true fan could hope for >_>. Then it happened. He was announced in SW2 and I was soooo in heaven. He looked just like I had imagined and that sword... it was... HUGE!

His moveset wasn't a disappointment either. Great crowd clearer and one-on-one fighter. He uses Special moveset but his attacks still have great attack power.

Alfie
Left General
Alfie
Left General

May 7th, 2007, 9:27 am #6

I think he is amazing, like LoW, I liked him the most in Kessen I, then when SW2 came out, I was so pleased with him.

AcidKiss
General

May 7th, 2007, 3:59 pm #7

I like him, he's got a pretty sweet moveset good in both crowds and one on one combat. His level 3 musou could use a bit of work like others because officers get thrown out by the meteors saving them from taking maximum damage. Furthermore, he's got a pretty cool outfit, one of the best voices in the game, and a admirable personality.
Enjoy life for what it is.

Red Knight
Emperor's Retainer
Red Knight
Emperor's Retainer

May 7th, 2007, 5:18 pm #8

His moveset is good, but his personality sucks.

LoW
Emperor's Retainer
LoW
Emperor's Retainer

May 7th, 2007, 5:24 pm #9

[quote=Yoshihiro of Satsuma] His moveset is good, but his personality sucks. [/quote]
What's that supposed to mean >_>?

And before you even answer, I can assure you that he isn't "Elvis" just because one or two of his quotes sound similiar :rolleyes:.

Red Knight
Emperor's Retainer
Red Knight
Emperor's Retainer

May 7th, 2007, 5:34 pm #10

Sakon pretends to be so aloof and "I'm smarter than you in a Shikamaru like flair".