Supreme Warrior-Scholar
AntonKutovoi
Supreme Warrior-Scholar

September 15th, 2016, 5:12 am #1

Official site:
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/taishi/
呉大帝 wrote:From the Translation about NA 15

1. More than 2000 officers and more cities than NA 14

2. There are two types of solider, one is peasant soldiers, recruiting them will reduce agriculture yield. another is professional soldiers, recruiting them will spend a lot of money.

3. Tons of historical events have been added.

4. The detail of the map is 100 times than NA 14.

5. Because of the the map has more detail, zoom in you will see the battle like NA 14 into battle scene. Zoom out you will see the battle like NA 14 big strategy map. Therefore no more into battle scene.
It like this game: Hegemony III: Clash of the Ancients,
http://store.steampowered.com/app/30817 ... _Ancients/
You zoom out it shows your troops are many chess move on the big map, when you zoom in it become a RTS battle field.

6. You troops don't need to follow the road. you can let your troops go anywhere. Do not need to build the road like NA 14.

7. NA 15 main system is the "will" system which is improving AI, complex AI. Different clan have different plan. if you or other AI block or interrupt another clan's "will"(plan), this clan will react your action and judge whether or not you or other AI have threat for them. If this clan think your or other AI's actions have threat for his "will"(plan), he will declare war with you or other AI.
From the translation I think the "will" system more like the Civ 6 leaders' opinion system. e.g. When you build a wonder, you interrupt the AI Qin Shihuang's wonder plan. He will dislike you and warn you. If you keep building many wonders, he may be declare war with you.

8. From the AN 15 official website, I can confirm that the NA 15 UI's main color will be dark blue and dark red. other UI's color will be brown and dark green.

9. the game will be released this year(2017) winter time. but because it is a KOEI's game. We all know KOEI = dark and shame. Therefore the release date may delay to 2018

Thanks for the signature, A?i Dahāka!

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jedem Ort, bleibt das Tun der Menschen das gleiche - In every time, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same"

My youtube channel

Check out Warriors series character songs!

Roles compilations of Japanese voice actors in the Warriors series

Zai Tong
Han's Unifier

September 15th, 2016, 7:10 am #2

Haven't played soi in a while they add anything new ?
And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?

Only a cat of a different coat,
that's all the truth I know.

Motrini
Right General
Motrini
Right General

September 15th, 2016, 7:41 am #3

AntonKutovoi wrote:New Nobunaga's Ambition game is announced on TGS!
The long breaks between the last SLG titles were a bit worrying for the future of the genre, but this is just too fast :XD

P.S.
Just noticed they are talking about a whole new "series", not just a new game.
I wonder what does it mean...

JMSA
Emperor's Retainer

September 15th, 2016, 1:14 pm #4

AntonKutovoi wrote:New Nobunaga's Ambition game is announced on TGS!
For the curious:
http://gematsu.com/2016/09/new-nobunaga ... evelopment
Zai Tong wrote:Haven't played soi in a while they add anything new ?
Nope. Wait for Ascension.

Nobunaga -1194
Commander

September 15th, 2016, 4:03 pm #5

Finally a new Nobunaga's Ambition game , I have been stuck with Souzou for 3 years or so .

Souzou and all of the expansions are alright ,but is it too much to ask when I want a new game to the series ?

JMSA
Emperor's Retainer

September 15th, 2016, 4:14 pm #6

A little bit, Koei's timing is really bad if I'm honest. Granted, they are still developing the game but let's not forget that Risshiden/Ascension came out this year. It's still too early to launch news of a new NA game.

Motrini
Right General
Motrini
Right General

September 15th, 2016, 4:25 pm #7

Nobunaga -1194 wrote:Finally a new Nobunaga's Ambition game , I have been stuck with Souzou for 3 years or so .

Souzou and all of the expansions are alright ,but is it too much to ask when I want a new game to the series ?
They are talking about a new series though, not a new mainline title.
I think it probably won't be a regular strategy game.

JMSA
Emperor's Retainer

September 15th, 2016, 4:37 pm #8

Motrini wrote:They are talking about a new series though, not a new mainline title.
I think it probably won't be a regular strategy game.
Maybe something like Kessen? I don't know...

呉大帝
First Lieutenant

September 15th, 2016, 9:32 pm #9

I guess Nobunaga's Ambition 15 will release at the end of 2017 or in early 2018.

If no an accident, ROTK 14 will release in 2020 which is the 35th anniversary of ROTK series.

I also guess the map of Nobunaga's Ambition 15 may use the same as Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru which is very clear.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/TwfBH ... 1080-rw-no

(this map also is about “Battle of Kawanakajima”--- was released in 35 years ago, October 26, 1981. )

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/shibusawa-kou/

JMSA
Emperor's Retainer

September 15th, 2016, 11:27 pm #10

To be fair, the map you just posted from Sanada Maru looks a lot like Sphere of Influence. :lol: