Lillyflower 999
Right General

11:06 PM - Jun 01, 2018 #1281

Lady Zhen wrote:
Lillyflower 999 wrote:I'm thinking of deleting account. I'm not sure at this point.
You should probably take a break of this site instead of deleting it. You might regret deleting your account down the line.
Okay. I will.

Thank You! Yuesunsx!

Artorias
Emperor's Retainer
Artorias
Emperor's Retainer

1:15 AM - Jun 03, 2018 #1282

PoetPersonnage wrote:
DarkRebellions wrote:How to use auto change avatar and signature like Angelic Linca and Mibu Kyoshiro?
I'm not any of those members but I can answer that for you.

https://sig.grumpybumpers.com

I personally use that link for my avatar now. Just make an account and then you can link images there for use here.
Thank You!

PoetPersonnage
First Lieutenant
PoetPersonnage
First Lieutenant

2:08 AM - Jun 03, 2018 #1283

DarkRebellions wrote:
PoetPersonnage wrote:
DarkRebellions wrote:How to use auto change avatar and signature like Angelic Linca and Mibu Kyoshiro?
I'm not any of those members but I can answer that for you.

https://sig.grumpybumpers.com

I personally use that link for my avatar now. Just make an account and then you can link images there for use here.
Thank You!
You're very welcome!

Credits to Meari for the lovely fanbars, signatures and avatars!

Musou Stars 2 wish list:
[+] Spoiler
Dynasty Warriors: Guan Yinping, Sun Jian, Xu Shu, Sima Yi, Cai Wenji, Cao Cao.

Samurai Warriors: Ujiyasu Hojo, Oichi, Hanbei Takenaka, Magoichi Saika, Inahime, Sakon Shima.

Toukiden: Nagi, Hatsuho, Fugaku, Benizuki, Gwen.

Dead or Alive: Hitomi, Tina, Nyotengu, Helena, Brad Wong, Bayman.

Ninja Gaiden: Momiji, Rachel.

Deception: Velguirie, Alicia/Allura.

Atelier: Firis Mistlud, Lydie Malen, Suelle Malen, Iris Fortner, Totooria "Totori" Helmold.

Nights of Azure: Aluche Anatoria, Liliana Selphin, Ruenheid Ariarhod, Camilla Alucard.

Anyone from the EXA_PICO (Ar Tonelico/Ar Nosurge) universe.

Lillyflower 999
Right General

10:12 PM - Jun 06, 2018 #1284

The request for signured months wasn't closed and currently one that I put nobody hasn't said anything is closed for seven days. I already said the last request was closed nobody didn't close until I updated. I may made mistake, but I want talk mod about it.

Thank You! Yuesunsx!

~Spirited Bellflower~
Emperor's Retainer

12:34 AM - Jun 07, 2018 #1285

Sorry to hear about that- I've checked to see if there are any requests in the GFX section from you, and I don't see any open ones? Could you let me know which request you're talking about? ^_^ Are you asking to close a request?
[+] Spoiler
Thank you to my Secret Santa for the gorgeous set! :santa:
Regional Banners made by Kat!

Lillyflower 999
Right General

6:24 PM - Jun 07, 2018 #1286

~Spirited Bellflower~ wrote:Sorry to hear about that- I've checked to see if there are any requests in the GFX section from you, and I don't see any open ones? Could you let me know which request you're talking about? ^_^ Are you asking to close a request?
Sorey, I wasn't able to reply back. The last request that I did was supposed bto been close but accidentally forgot about it and thought it was until saw it. I closed that one and made new by mistake. I realize that one that. But heard thing the new one been up since the end of April or beginning of may and now close all sudden?

I just take the seven days for the new and but rather let know you or someone. But can be possible to have something in case if someone forgot to close previous request or left there inactive?

Thank You! Yuesunsx!

JMSA
Emperor's Retainer

1:35 AM - Sep 21, 2018 #1287

I just wanted to ask someone to please move this topic:

playstation-classic-t25445.html#p3188890

to the "Other Non KOEI Games" section. I had different tabs opened and well, this happened... I apologize for the inconvenience.