Wisdom Costume
Ocarina of Time Zelda

Power Costume
Twilight Princess Ganondorf

Power Costume
Ocarina of Time Ganondorf

Event Packs
All in One Event Pack
A series of event packs sold separately on the E-shop. Pre-purchase all four DLC packs in a single bundle to obtain Dark Link costume.

Dark Link Costume
Master Quest Pack

• A new weapon for Link: Epona
  • A new, 5-part scenario: Cia's Tale
  • A new adventure map
    • Comes with a series of new 8-bit weapons for select characters, as well as re-color alt costumes for all characters.
  • 2 new costumes
    • Pre-corruption Cia
    • Lana Variation

Link with Epona

DLC Time Guardian costume for Cia

DLC Time Guardian costume for Lana
Twilight Princess Pack

• A new character: Twili Midna.
    • Weapon: Mirror of Twilight
  • A new weapon for Princess Zelda: Dominion Rod
  • A new adventure map
    • Comes with a series of new 8-bit weapons for select characters, as well as re-color alt costumes for 16 characters.
  • 2 new costumes
    • Postman costume for Link
    • Ilia costume for Zelda

Twili Midna

Twili Midna with the Mirror of Twilight

Zelda with the Dominion Rod

DLC Ilia costume for Zelda

DLC Postman costume for Link
Majoras Mask Pack

• 2 new characters:
    • Young Link
    • • Weapon: Mask
    • Tingle
    • • Weapon: Balloon
  • A new adventure map
    • Comes with new 8-bit weapons and mask costumes for select characters.
  • 3 new costumes:
    • Skull Kid costume for Lana
    • Ocarina of Time costume for Impa
    • Ocarina of Time costume for Sheik

Young Link

Young Link with the
Kokiri Sword

Tingle

Tingle with his Balloon

DLC Skull Kid costume for Lana

DLC Ocarina of Time costume for Impa

DLC Ocarina of Time costume for Sheik
Boss Pack

• 2 new game modes
    Includes 2 new game modes:
    • Boss Challenge
    • • Beating Boss Challenge Mode for the first time unlocks new costumes for Link, Zelda, and Lana.
    • Play as Ganon.
    • • Beating Play as Ganon Mode for the first time unlocks new costumes for Ganondorf and Cia.

Patches
Version 1.2.0 Update
Released in Japan as a patch, the following will be released in the West as free DLC.
  • Challenge Mode
  • 2D bit replica Hylian Sword weapon skin for Link
  • Option to change music during battle
  • Health bug after defeat is fixed
  • Victory music plays without glitching or shorting out
  • Black screens of death from victory screens have been addressed
  • Freezing bug for allowing online connection should no longer occur
  • Repairs muting glitch for Gamepad only players
  • Base Attack: 280
  • 1★ Attack: 308
  • 2★ Attack: 336
  • 3★ Attack: 364
  • 4★ Attack: 392
  • 5★ Attack: 420
  • Skill Slots: 0~8
Version 1.3.0 Update
  • Cia, Volga, and Wizzro become playable characters
  • Allows players to turn off mid-battle cinematics in every mode except Legend in the options menu. Works for both playable characters and bosses.

Playable Cia

Playable Volga

Playable Wizzro
Version 1.4.0 Update
  • Level cap is raised from 99 to 150, like Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends.
  • Increases the amount of materials players can carry, up to 999.
  • New potion mixtures are added to the Apothecary.
  • New medals are added.
  • Amiibo support is added.
  • Buff's have been made to various characters move sets
Version 1.5.0 Update
  • Level cap is raised from 150 to 200.
  • New medals are added.
  • New weapon skills are added.
  • New features are added to the smithy.
    • Can remove unwanted weapon skills.
    • Can sell weapons without having to fill out max inventory.
    • Can now check skills before crafting.
  • New info added to Adventure Mode.
    • Total damage percentage towards rank is shown.
    • Players can restart stages without returning to the map.
Version 1.6.0 Update
  • Level cap is raised.
  • New medals are added.
  • Shortens loading time.
  • New challenges for Challenge Mode will be included.
Version 1.7.0 Update
Prepares Wii U users to transfer new characters in Hyrule Warriors Legends. Adds a Link costume based on his design from the first Legend of Zelda game.

Classic Costume for Link

Amiibo Support
Using the Super Smash Bros. 4 Amiibo figurines in conjunction with Hyrule Warriors will unlock content for the latter. Said content includes new weapons for select characters. 5 different Amiibo figurines can be used per day to randomly obtain materials, 3-star or lower weapon skins, or rupees.
Special Compatible Amiibo
Link & Toon Link Amiibo

Using either Super Smash Bros. 4 Amiibos will unlock a new weapon for Link: the Spinner from Twilight Princess. After its first use to unlock the Spinner, multiple uses will unlock a randomly generated 3-star or higher weapon for him.

Link with the Spinner
Princess Zelda Amiibo

Using Zelda's Super Smash Bros. 4 Amiibo will unlock a randomly generated 3-star or higher weapon for her. Can be used once per day.
Sheik Amiibo

Using Sheik's Super Smash Bros. 4 Amiibo will unlock a randomly generated 3-star or higher weapon for her. Can be used once per day.

Ixbran
Supreme Warrior-Scholar

2:48 AM - Jul 09, 2014 #2

ITs been confirmed that Link and Zelda will be getting their skyward sword designs as part of the Triforce Costume DLC Bundles.
Will update when better images are made available.

(perhaps i might make multiple posts for different DLCS? keep the first for costumes? Maybe this post for stages and music? Or maybe weapon DLC? im still thinking)

Yukimazan
Emperor's Retainer

12:23 PM - Jul 09, 2014 #3

Those Power Costume DLCs better confirm Gannondorf as playable.

I'm really crossing my fingers that there would be DLC characters for those that did not get chosen for the roster. This way the fans can still be delighted at least even when paying for a few bucks.

You better believe they got tricks up their sleeves~

Made by the wonderful AstralTempest!

UltimateWarrior
Soldier

8:30 PM - Jul 10, 2014 #4

Yukimazan wrote:Those Power Costume DLCs better confirm Gannondorf as playable.

I'm really crossing my fingers that there would be DLC characters for those that did not get chosen for the roster. This way the fans can still be delighted at least even when paying for a few bucks.
I completely agree with you on everything you said!

Regarding Zelda's Skyward Sword costume revealed I wish they had focused on her Goddess/Maiden costume instead the Skyloft one. I think it would better suit her Queen role in this game.

"Walk the path you believe in..."

Ixbran
Supreme Warrior-Scholar

12:30 AM - Aug 08, 2014 #6

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/234763-game ... stume-pack

OoT Costume Skins will be offered to those who Pre-Order the game at GameStop. Now we just need to figure out where to get the TP and the SS designs.

Kalina91
Right General

1:31 AM - Aug 08, 2014 #7

Amazon got the TP set according to Amazon Canada.

SS set to be Best Buy's then?

Thank you Katara for the signature!
Thank Sun Ce for the avatar!
[+] Spoiler
Wei: Lady Bian, Guo Nuwang, Cao Zhi, Cao Rui, Man Chong, Zang Ba, Zhu Ling
Wu: Lady Wu, Sun Luban, Lu Kang, Zhuge Jin, Cheng Pu, Zhuge Ke, Zhu/Shi Ji
Shu: Huang Hao, Liao Hua, Liu Feng, Chen Dao, Zhou Cang
Jin: Xin Xianying, Yang Hu, Sima Yan, Chen Tai, Du Yu, Yang Huiyu
Others: Dong Bai, Huaman, Yuan Shu, Cao Jie, Trieu Thi Trinh, Zhiyuanduo, Kebineng

Samurai Warriors Wish List:
Oda Nobutada, Niwa Nagahide, Maeda Matsu, Ii Naomasa, Tokugawa Hidetada, Hosokawa Tadaoki, Sanada Masayuki, Baba Nobufusa, Kosaka Masanobu, Uesugi Kagetora, Ankokuji Ekei, Mori Terumoto, Kikkawa Motoharu, Mori Takamoto, Mori Motokiyo (Mori babies!), Mogami Yoshiaki, Yoshihime, Honganji Kennyo, Yagyu Munetoshi, Asakura Yoshikage, Otomo Sorin, Sarutobi Sasuke, Kirigakure Saizo, Ikeda Sen, Chacha, Ohatsu, Oeyo

Would like to see Kunoichi's name changed to Mochizuki Chiyome. (This probably won't happen though... want Sasuke and Saizo so bad!)

SHADOWHELLLORD666
First Lieutenant

4:33 AM - Aug 08, 2014 #8

So is a set per store. But eventually all dlc will come via eshop, right?
SHADOEHELLLORD666 (ANEUDY PEREZ BISBAL)
NNID: DEMONANEUDY666
3DS FC 4553-9977-7399 ANEUDY-666

DMRevolution
General

6:28 PM - Aug 09, 2014 #9

Skyward Sword DLC is Best Buy.

Ixbran
Supreme Warrior-Scholar

8:08 AM - Aug 10, 2014 #10

So I was bored and I did a series of Crossover DLC Costume ideas. OP: Pirate Warriors 2 had cross over costumes, having Nami dressed as SSX and Kunoichi, Robin dress as Kai and Xingcai, Parona dressed as Wang Yuanji and Kunoichi, and Boa dressed as Naotora Ii and Daiochan.

I figured if they did that for OP:PW2, they could do the same for Hyrule Warriors, so I made a list of possible crossover costumes for the current cast of playable characters.

Please Note: When I made these, I originally made them for those not familiar with Koei games, so the wording for the reasons will be a bit odd as i'm copy-pasting the explanations from the original tumblr posts. also my inclusions of Cia, Valga, and Wizzro are done on the pretense they Might be playable, since we don't know for sure yet. Koei hasn't said they are playable, but they've never once said they wouldn't be. Also note the official players guide claims the game will have over 15 playable characters, adding Cia, Valga, and Wizzro to the list of playables brings it up to 16.

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
Given that Warriors fans already claim that Link’s appearance seems inspired by Zhao Yun, I.E the shoulder pad, and the scarf being reminiscent of Zhao Yuns DW6 Design and DW7 Design, I think having Zhao Yuns appearance from DW8 would make an excellent DLC Costume for Link. We’ve seen Link without his hat in this new game, via his knight in training gear, so for the costume they could just use that appearance with a ponytail placed at the base of his neck, and it’d fit him just fine.

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
I feel there is no other options better for Zelda than Joan of Arc her self. The two just click for me, and I think a Joan costume for Zelda would fit her perfectly. With Zelda being the Goddess Hylia incarnate, and Joan being a Saint, their both religiously important figures in fiction and history, not to mention their goals in life are to protect the people of Hyrule and France respectively. It just fits, to me personally anyway.

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
They share serious persona’s, are dedicated to protecting someone important (Princess Zelda for Impa, Priestess Kikka for Ōka. Who is also her younger sister). They also have similar fighting styles, the quick-draw katana style, so their persona’s and fighting styles match. I think Impa would look very nice in Ōka’s outfit.

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
This one was a lot more difficult to figure out over the others. However I think it fits. All they’d need to do is take the top part of Himikos outfit, the top and the skirt, and the bow, to make it work for Midna. doesn’t need the shorts, boots, or sleeves. And they could easily take the design for Himiko’s Dogū weapon, and apply it to Midna’s Fused Shadow helmet. I think it could work, it’d just need some tinkering due too Midna’s imp appearance.

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
Xi Wangmu is a goddess from Chinese folklore. She is said to be the mother of all immortal maidens. SPOILERS FOLLOW FROM THIS POINT: Her selection for Lanas KoeiTecmo crossover costumes is based on the fact that Lana is the light half to Cia. In her Dynasty Warriors incarnation, Xi Wangmu is split into two halves, he lighter side and her innermost darkness given flesh. So it is only fitting that the character of Hyrule Warriors split into light and dark beings be given costumes of a character who has experienced the same.

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
Super cute? check. Adorable blond pig-tails? check. Hella Gothic Lolita fashion? double check! There couldn’t be a more ideal DLC costume for Agitha than this. Both are so adorable, to the point it’s cavity inducing.

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
Both are dancers, and both aren’t the gender they appear to be, lol. Fi being a genderless dancing sword, I find that Sanzangs outfit would work best for it. Sanzang is a character from Koeis Warriors Orochi series, which takes historical and mythological figures from China and Japan. Sanzang, in history, was a monk who traveled from China, to India, then back to China bringing Buddhism to the Chinese people. Historically Sanzang was a male, but in the Japanese version of the fictional retelling of Sanzangs travels, “Journey to The West”, Sanzang is interpreted as a female because of his kind, loving, generous, and naive personality contradicted with Japans ideology at the time that men always being big, strong, and fearless back in the era this happened. So yea, a genderless sword spirit that loves to dance, dressing up as a male-turned-female who loves to dance … it works, but in an ironic way?

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
Of all the characters Koei has made, I think Kasumis NG design would fit her perfectly. They could easily flatten the chest part of Kasumis design and expand the white under shirt underneath to help with the gender ambiguity behind Sheiks design. And as for the scarf, just make it so sheik’s mask is the same blue color as the scarf, that work.

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
I feel Meng Huo’s design would be perfect for Darunia. Meng Huo is King of the Nanman Tribe within the games, and they treat all their allies as family, similar to how Gorons call their allies Brother. Their both figures that can be made easily happy, but also know when to get serious in a fight.

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
I feel that a Koshōshō costume would fit perfectly for Ruto. Koshōshō is the wife of Motochika Chōsokabe, who was the lord of the island nation of Shikoku. Motochika is portrayed in the SW series as a rocker who fights with a Shamise, while Koshōshō is portrayed as a flirty disco style dancer. Constantly winking and grinning at people while dancing as she fights, which would fit with Ruto perfectly based on how shes portrayed in Hyrule Warriors.

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
SPOILERS FOLLOW FROM THIS POINT: My reasons for selecting Huang Quan for Cia is the same reasons i chose Xi Wangmu for Lana; two beings split from a single entity. Huang Quan being the darker half of Xi Wangmu, just as Lana is the Lighter half of Cia. Also in the games, Huang Quan constantly pursued Zhou Muwang, the love interest of Xi Wangmu. Just as Cia is in constant pursuit of Link.

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
Everyone talking about how Ganondorf is the “Lu Bu” of Hyrule Warriors has me constantly shaking my head. If anything, the Lu Bu of Hyrule Warriors is Valga. Both are warriors who take pride in their fighting prowess, and fight with all their might. It’s also been confirmed that in battle, Valga will charge forward into his enemies forces to try and search for worthy opponents, exactly what Lu Bu does in the Dynasty Warriors series. Heck they even have similar designs, with the red and black themed armor (though reversed) and ornate head gear. They could easily put Valga in Lu Bus armor, then make his helmet black with red linining, then make the tassel on the helmet the same deep red and have the tip fade to black like the feathers on Lu Bus headdress. Anoterthing they have in common, they use similar weapon types. Lu Bu uses a Halberd and Valga uses a Cross Spear, the similarities are so blatant and obvious and yet people still compare Ganondorf to Lu Bu instead of Valga, wwwwhhhyyy?!

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
I … um … words, how do words … I honestly don’t know. Wizzro is such an awkwardly shaped character, he doesn’t even have legs … or a face … or a mouth … accept when he does have a mouth he doesn’t have an eye … hes just so … eeeeehhhhh? I searched and compared him to other Koei Tecmo characters for hours, but eventually I just went with I went with Zuo Ci because … Purple Mage?

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
Zhang Jiao and Zant are alike in the aspect they both attempted to overturn their current monarchy in an attempt to rule them selves. Zhang Jiao established the Yellow Turbans, and established a religion known as “The Way of Peace”, claiming that it was gods will that the Han (the current ruling monarchy of China at the time) were corrupt and needed to be taken down. Though in reality they were nothing but a bunch of thieves and con artist who used slight-of-hand illusions to make it seem they possessed magic. The DW Games portray him as being able to use actual magic, while also truly believing he is fighting for the “Will of The Heavens!" This fits with Zants desire for power, and believing Ganondorf to be a god and using the powers bestowed upon him by Ganondorf to take over the Twili Kingdom, then move onto Hyrule.

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
Kojirō and Ghirahim are the same in the aspect that both are self loving perfectionists who take pride in their appearance and sword play skills. They both even fight identically, in the aspect they fight with demonic swords. Ghirahim has his demon blade skills, and Kojirō fights with a Nodachi with just one hand, and is capable of summoning demonic broad swords and dark energy phantom blades. It would be a perfect fit for Ghirahim.

Click for Bigger
[+] Spoiler
Everyone talking about how Ganondorf is the “Lu Bu” of Hyrule Warriors has me constantly shaking my head. Lu Bu is not in the same league as Ganondorf in terms of personality or power. If anything, hes like the God of Storms Susano’o, from Warriors Orochi 3. Both are powerful beings who tend to look down upon others and are confidant in their powers, believing them selves to be unbeatable. Also, think about it … who wouldn’t want a topless costume for Ganondorf in Hyrule Warriors?