LordTerrantos
Emperor's Retainer
LordTerrantos
Emperor's Retainer

7:10 PM - May 27, 2018 #471

Honestly if i ever get a Nintendo Switch i probably will still enjoy the game. tho leveling up the characters is still a pain in the arse haha.

and if there ever is a Hyrule Warriors 2 I definitely would like them to make: Onox, Veran, Agahnim, Demise, Cole, Byrne, Linebeck, Vaati, Ezlo, any of the Guardians from BOTW, Saria, Makar, Nabooru, and a few others playable.

i realize Ganondorf is Demise's incarnation but i also feel Demise would play alot differently then Ganondorf too and him being a major villain instead of just being a final boss would be better in my opinion
Warriors Orochi 4

[+] Spoiler

Greek: Hades, Poseidon, Hermes, Apollo, Artemis, Hera, Aphrodite, Hercules, Dionysus, Atalanta, and Thanatos

Norse: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Heimdall, Ullr, Sif, Freyja, Sigurd, Fafnir, Hel, and Baldr

XenoShaun
Right General

5:24 AM - May 31, 2018 #472

LordTerrantos wrote:Honestly if i ever get a Nintendo Switch i probably will still enjoy the game. tho leveling up the characters is still a pain in the arse haha.

and if there ever is a Hyrule Warriors 2 I definitely would like them to make: Onox, Veran, Agahnim, Demise, Cole, Byrne, Linebeck, Vaati, Ezlo, any of the Guardians from BOTW, Saria, Makar, Nabooru, and a few others playable.

i realize Ganondorf is Demise's incarnation but i also feel Demise would play alot differently then Ganondorf too and him being a major villain instead of just being a final boss would be better in my opinion
That's a whole lot of words to just say Groose.

Really though, this game is great. I dislike it has some missing features (though sure others will find it a godsend), but the game is really fun and addictive. 40 or so hours in and just finished up Legend mode (with some odd bits in various adventure mode maps done). The material grind is as bad as ever! But damn it's good fun.

ThisIsMyUsername
Tiger General

2:22 AM - Jun 02, 2018 #473

Yukimazan wrote:https://youtu.be/ddHjuBU8gIc

Nintendo gave Jirard/The Completionist a very interesting sponsored challenge on finishing parts of a HW's game on a train. I have to say, this is a GENIUS way to advertise a game through sponsor while still keeping the spirit and soul of the Youtuber's channel. (Also the prize oooooooohhhh)

The message is also spot on as well: this game is HUGE. The challenge proves it. :XD
I don't doubt that the game is huge and if they aren't doing a sequel to the game soon, I might just get it. I remember playing WO3U for a long time and enjoying it. I assume that this game is basically the same deal but with Zelda characters, which is something that I'd enjoy quite a bit.

ThisIsMyUsername
Tiger General

7:15 PM - Sep 18, 2018 #474

Excuse me, everyone, but I'm seriously considering getting Hyrule Warriors today. Which can you sink more hours into? Dynasty Warriors 9 or Hyrule Warriors? Or perhaps Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate or Hyrule Warriors? Please get back to me on this. I want something to help pass the time until September 25th (that's when Pathfinder: Kingmaker comes out). Either that, or October 6th (that's when Assassin's Creed Odyssey comes out). So please help me out here, if you've got any ideas. I'm open to suggestions.

XenoShaun
Right General

12:11 AM - Oct 11, 2018 #475

Wow like really late to the party here. Hyrule Warriors (Definitive Edition) has more content than both Dynasty Warriors 9 and Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate. The Adventure Maps are absolutely massive time sinks.

However Hyrule Warriors' downfall in comparison (specifically to Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate) is the far less character options available. Though with all the DLC included there is a healthy unique roster, it doesn't compare to the variety Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate has.

Personally, I enjoyed Hyrule Warriors more, but then I'm a Zelda fangurl.