Ixbran
Supreme Warrior-Scholar

August 17th, 2014, 12:11 am #21

I could easily see Agitha getting the Bug Catchers Net. It's a staple item in almost all the classic Zelda games, and shed be the perfect character to use it. How shed use it, I haven't a clue, but it would fit her character due to her association with insects.

Maku
First Lieutenant
Maku
First Lieutenant

August 17th, 2014, 2:22 am #22

and we need a tingle DLC,
i even can see before my eyes how he dances and is silly and still killes all the goons around him...

Tessen
Tiger General

August 17th, 2014, 2:49 am #23

I was honestly hoping Tingle would make the roster just because I knew the reactions would be so negative and it would be hilarious.

Ixbran
Supreme Warrior-Scholar

August 17th, 2014, 3:43 am #24

Well considering the fact Tingle has a huge fan base in japan, to the point of him getting 3 spin off games staring him, the japanese fan base would be more than happy if Tingle got in. the only people who would get upset is a majority of the Western fan base, and even then, Tingle Haters are less in number than Tingle Lo-ahem "Supporters".

Ahsoka Tano
Commander

August 17th, 2014, 11:19 am #25

Tingle wouldn't have got a bad reaction at all, tingle is one of the most popular characters and probably the most requested in this game next to Groose, so...

Also feeling the need to red alert agitha subjects aren't needed, oh! Much like her roles in TP and HW. :shifty: :rolleyes: :whistle:
Dynasty Warriors Wish List:
Wu- Wu Guotai, Zhuge Ke, Sun Luban, He Qi
Wei- Cao Hong, Cao Zhi, Cao Jie, Cao Rui, Bianshi
Shu- Liao Hua, Ma Su, Ma Liang, Zhuge Zhan

Thank you Queen Katatonia for the beautiful Sig :wub:

Yukimazan
Emperor's Retainer

August 17th, 2014, 12:43 pm #26

Tingle would be mixed, unless KOEI does something out of the box liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike:

A Lu Bu Tingle? :lol:

So how long do we have to wait till they announce DLCs?

You better believe they got tricks up their sleeves~

Made by the wonderful AstralTempest!

Tessen
Tiger General

August 18th, 2014, 12:03 pm #28

WeaveSnatcher No Mae wrote:Tingle wouldn't have got a bad reaction at all, tingle is one of the most popular characters and probably the most requested in this game next to Groose, so...

Also feeling the need to red alert agitha subjects aren't needed, oh! Much like her roles in TP and HW. :shifty: :rolleyes: :whistle:
Your fave isn't playable.

:whistle:

Queen
Commander

August 18th, 2014, 12:58 pm #29

Uhhh....wasn't Midna one of the first announced though?

Anyway on the topic of DLC, which is the actual reason for this topic to exist, I'd like to see all the secondary characters get a second weapon and a new costume. I also think the idea of crossover costumes is pretty cool. As for new new characters (basically everyone who isn't Cia and her gang) ehhh I wouldn't expect to see too many of them but would personally like Medli and Ashei (I know shes not relevant I just really like her design)

UpInMahBubble
Supreme Warrior-Scholar

August 18th, 2014, 1:01 pm #30

Ashei is about as relevant as Agitha so she has a chance. I want cutie swordswoman too :tora:

Thanks to Ryo Genken and Spirited Bellflower for the beautiful sigs, and dancingswan for the avatar! :heart:

Special thanks to Katatonia for the regional banner! :heart:
[+] Spoiler