Ixbran
Supreme Warrior-Scholar

August 14th, 2014, 7:38 pm #11

Fandangox wrote:

According to some people on GAF, it seems it says there that character distribution (among other things) is also planned as DLC.
Mike Strider wrote:Yup. It says "Additional characters, weapons, and scenarios and such are planned".
Characters, weapons, and scenarios confirmed as future DLC.

Sonicthesneak
Tiger General

August 14th, 2014, 9:23 pm #12

This thread will blow up with that new news.

As long as Cia & Valga make it in as DLC characters, I am fine with whoever we get afterwards.

Only people I really want after those two would be if that Female Link or "Link's Sister" w/ Crossbow somehow made it in, or more realistically... Young Link. I loved Young Link in Melee and in OoT & MM. I am sorry, but Toon Link isn't the same for me. So a Young Link in Hyrule Warriors would be great.

Cia already pulled a bunch of OoT characters into this universe; why not Kid Link who she could mold or something? ^__^
"Life is like unto a long journey with a heavy burden. Let thy step be slow and steady, that thou stumble not. " - Ieyasu Tokugawa.

Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires with English VA is amazing... well it's still going to be good. Hyrule Warriors is a great game. Samurai Warriors 4 looks beautiful on the PS4. Koei has made 2014 a good year. :D

Ixbran
Supreme Warrior-Scholar

August 15th, 2014, 1:36 am #13

AAAAHHHHH YOUNG LINK WOULD BE AMAZING!

They could even use the swords from MM for him. The Kokiri Sword with the Deku Shield, the Razor Sword with the Sturdy shield, and the Gold Sword with the Mirror Shield.

His move set could be entirely different due to his small size and shorter reach, maybe moves that just makes him uber cute with tripping and flailing animations. Put emphasis on the adorableness that is Young Link. Maybe give him attacks incorporating the Fairy Ocerina that he got from Saria.

Ixbran
Supreme Warrior-Scholar

August 16th, 2014, 12:36 am #14

since Weapon DLC is confirmed, what kind of weapons do you think we will see in the future?

Personally, I would love it if they gave Agitha the bug Net, its a stable item of the Zelda franchise and has been in almost all the top-down Zelda games. I would also love to see Midna's true form get in as her second weapon, complete with matching Text chat box portraits.

Maybe a fist fighting style for Ganondorf, to reference his fighting style in the smash bros, and maybe a Trident as a call back to the NES days where Ganon did use one. Maybe a hand to hand/sumo style for Darunia, somehting to incorperate the Powder Keg item from Majoras mask.

Maybe Zelda could get a move set based off the Phantom, shown to be her new down special in smash bros, and her appearance in spirit Tracks, and have it be something akin to Link and the Great Fairy. Zelda riding atop the Phantoms shoulder, pointing at enemies for it to attack, maybe jumping off its back for its more complicated attacks, and the two working together for specials.

Ahsoka Tano
Commander

August 16th, 2014, 4:34 pm #15

Midna needs her true form!

Ganondorf trident

Sheik chain whip

Zelda magic gloves/bracelet (full magic moveset)

that's all I can think of :P

Characters-
Saria
Nabooru
Rauru
Skull Kid
Groose
Cia
Valga
Wizro
Dynasty Warriors Wish List:
Wu- Wu Guotai, Zhuge Ke, Sun Luban, He Qi
Wei- Cao Hong, Cao Zhi, Cao Jie, Cao Rui, Bianshi
Shu- Liao Hua, Ma Su, Ma Liang, Zhuge Zhan

Thank you Queen Katatonia for the beautiful Sig :wub:

Ixbran
Supreme Warrior-Scholar

August 16th, 2014, 9:44 pm #16

WeaveSnatcher No Mae wrote:Midna needs her true form!
I can see this being one of the first weapon DLC's they release. Midna was shown to have a second weapon in the E3 Demo, just marked as a series of ? marks, just like Zelda (who eventualy got the Baton weapon announced). So this is something I'm sure we will get eventually.

I just hope it comes with a matching chat box portrait, it would be really wierd playing as Midna in her true form, but still have the chat boxes show her imp forms face.
WeaveSnatcher No Mae wrote:Ganondorf trident
Yes, this is something he needs to get! His Trident from the classic games needs to be included in this game as a future DLC move set, it would be a great throw back to all the games in the Hero Fallen time line.
WeaveSnatcher No Mae wrote:Sheik chain whip
All my yes in the history of Yes's!
WeaveSnatcher No Mae wrote:Zelda magic gloves/bracelet (full magic moveset)
I also agree with this, it's nice to have her use a rapier, to reference her sword combat in TP, as well as the Baton to reference WW, but I would love to see her hand-to-hand combat style she was given in the Smash Bros. games. The only problem I can see with them doign this, is the fact that Dins Fire, Nayrus Love, and Farores Wind are already part of her Rapier move set.

But I'm sure Koei could pull it off easily.

Maku
First Lieutenant
Maku
First Lieutenant

August 16th, 2014, 10:08 pm #17

i would like Twinrova
her Musou could be her splitting into the two witches

Ixbran
Supreme Warrior-Scholar

August 16th, 2014, 10:21 pm #18

Or another idea is we could get the Twinrova as a giant figure like the great fairy who specializes in fire and ice attacks on her own, and then she could have a second weapon where Twinrova is split into the two witches and they have to work co-operativly to attack enemies. Would be cool don't cha think?

Either way, it would still be awesome having her/them in the game. I wouldnt mind if she actually became a "monster" boss for us to fight against.

Violamy
Officer

August 16th, 2014, 11:07 pm #19

You guys all have wonderful ideas!

Tessen
Tiger General

August 16th, 2014, 11:08 pm #20

I'd like to see DLC weapons for the other characters that only have one...
So I personally do not think that Zelda or Link or Lana or Impa need more...

For Shiek as mentioned earlier a chain whip but also could be the throwing needles.
Midna's obviously needs to be her true form...

I also don't really think the Villains need other movesets either... except maybe Ganondorf.

(uh oh incoming mention of Agitha!!!! red alert!!)

Just on a personal note, I would really like to see Agitha have a fan(s) moveset, although I think she is the last character that needs a DLC weapon because her moveset already completes her character perfectly. (nor does she really have enough relevancy to warrent one or enough of a background to have a weapon existing from the series to give to her) Except perhaps the bug net as mentioned earlier...

But I think it'd be really cute to see her with a fan, perhaps shaped like a butterfly wing. I think that would really fit her, just because it would really fit in with her self-proclaimed Princess theme. But I know thats not really fitting of the game and I'm putting some personal emphasis into that thought haha...

Or while I'm deathly scared of spiders... it would be kind of cute to see her mounted on a giant one to attack enemies that way. I know others were really hoping that she'd control other kinds of bugs in her attacks besides just the two. Would be soo cute if it had a leash on it!! (but i guess she does already ride the bugs in her moveset so...)