Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition

Khristenko
General

August 18th, 2017, 9:28 pm #1

If we should get Hyrule Warriors on Switch, they should combine the Wii U and 3DS games.

And maybe give us... Hero Scenarios (Stories for characters that initially weren't playable in Legend Mode).

Not sure if there could be more additions.

wodash
God of War

August 18th, 2017, 11:14 pm #2

they are prolly going to wait until FE Musou is out for a while, don't want to confuse the customers of what to buy first, of course you can always buy both, but sales figures would be higher if there's only one title at a time obviously

SB3 gameplay guide , Battride War Genesis Review
TOU ! SEI! NAN! HO! CHUUO FUHAI!!! , SUPER ASIA wa,muteki da! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :asia:
:kurokan: i'm doing this to support SB!(and FotNS),even after they finally added a Tohofuhai smiley!!!!! :ken:

Yukimazan
Emperor's Retainer

August 19th, 2017, 2:57 am #3

FE Warriors comes first though so best to release this after FE W as wodash said. They can easily port HW in and probably add a few new stuffs like characters and a map from BOTW.

Inb4 we'll have a HW x FE W crossover

You better believe they got tricks up their sleeves~

Made by the wonderful AstralTempest!

wodash
God of War

August 19th, 2017, 3:54 am #4

Rather than just 2 titles they could just stuff both FE and HW characters into a Musou Stars Switch port IMO

SB3 gameplay guide , Battride War Genesis Review
TOU ! SEI! NAN! HO! CHUUO FUHAI!!! , SUPER ASIA wa,muteki da! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :asia:
:kurokan: i'm doing this to support SB!(and FotNS),even after they finally added a Tohofuhai smiley!!!!! :ken:

Ixbran
Supreme Warrior-Scholar

August 19th, 2017, 2:20 pm #5

shouldnt this be in the Hyrule Warriors section of the forums?

http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/forum/3060337/

As for HW on switch, yeah id tottally love that. I'd love to see them include stuff from BotW ... like ... a certian Zora royal everyones fallen in love with

Mr.Honda
Legend

August 19th, 2017, 6:48 pm #6

Ixbran wrote:shouldnt this be in the Hyrule Warriors section of the forums?
Good call, going to move it there now :honda:

I suppose I wouldn't mind Hyrule Warriors on Switch, but with BOTW already featured on the console, and FE Warriors coming out soon, they should probably wait awhile before saturating the market with Nintendo-based musou :hehe:

A Hyrule Warriors sequel would be a perfect opportunity to do so :ph43r:

I just don't know how much interest it would receive with those other games I listed already being available (or would be by the time a sequel is developed).

Signature & Avatar Credits:
~Spirited Bellflower~, Aryamehr, Katatonia, Ryo Genken, Mitsuchika, LegendaryDragonWarrior, Jiahe, Loura-chan, & Shadow :ph43r:

SHADOWHELLLORD666
First Lieutenant

August 19th, 2017, 11:58 pm #7

well honda, maybe is time for another hyrule warriors including story and characters from breath of the wild.
SHADOEHELLLORD666 (ANEUDY PEREZ BISBAL)
NNID: DEMONANEUDY666
3DS FC 4553-9977-7399 ANEUDY-666

Mr.Honda
Legend

August 20th, 2017, 4:05 am #8

SHADOWHELLLORD666 wrote:well honda, maybe is time for another hyrule warriors including story and characters from breath of the wild.
Yea, I think Ixbran got us off to a good start with that idea :hehe:

There were also plenty of other characters left off the roster the first/second time around, so between those and the BOTW cast, there's still a bunch of content they could throw together for a second game :ph43r:

Signature & Avatar Credits:
~Spirited Bellflower~, Aryamehr, Katatonia, Ryo Genken, Mitsuchika, LegendaryDragonWarrior, Jiahe, Loura-chan, & Shadow :ph43r:

Yukimazan
Emperor's Retainer

August 20th, 2017, 11:51 am #9

I suggest DW9 to be released first and give it some time since with BOTW being open world, imagine Hyrule Warriors 2 with open world stuffs. Thankfully cloning wouldn't be an issue since the roster can just be recycled from the previous DLCs while adding like 10+ characters wouldn't be a problem unlike DW's 80+ cast. They already did it with DQH2 so might as well try it out.

Though another issue is that if Fire Emblem Warriors succeed in sales, they want to give that game a sequel too. Atm, the focus so far is DW9 and FE Warriors so once both are done they can do the sequel for next year.

You better believe they got tricks up their sleeves~

Made by the wonderful AstralTempest!

SazukeEX
Han's Unifier

October 26th, 2017, 1:10 am #10

I can see them porting Legends or making the sequel Switch Exclusive.
[+] Spoiler
Shu: Huang Hao, Liao Hua, Ma Su, Ma Yunlu, Wang Ping, Zhang Yi, Zhuge Zhan
Wei: Bian Shi, Cao Rui, Cao Zhang, Cao Zhi, Hao Zhao, Jia Kui, Zang Ba
Wu: Lu Kang, Shen Ying, Sun Hao, Sun Luban, Sun Luyu, Sun Shi, Wu Guotai, Zhang Ti, Zhang Zhao, Zhuge Ke
Sima-Wei/Jin: Chen Shou, Chen Tai, Du Yu, Luo Xian, Sima Yan, Yang Hu, Yang Huiyu, Zhuge Jing
Other: Gao Shun, Hua Xiong, Li Ru, Ji Ling, Ma Teng, Wen Chou, Yan Liang, Yuan Shu
[+] Spoiler
Chosokabe Morichika, Kobayakawa Hideaki , Hideie Ukita, Hideyori Toyotomi, Kasuya Takenori, Kagetora Uesugi, Kazumasu Takigawa, Kennyo Honganji, Kimura Shigenari, Inawashiro Morikuni, Matabei Goto, Matsu, Megohime, Mochizuki Chiyome, Nabeshima Naoshige, Nagahide Niwa, Naotaka Ii, Oda Nobukatsu, Oda Nobutaka, Okatsu, Oniniwa Tsunamoto, Ono Shigeyuki, Shigezane Date, Tadaoki Hosokawa, Tadatsugu Sakai, Torii Mototada, Yasumasa Sakakibara, Yoshiaki Mogami, Yoshihime, Yoshinobu Satake, Yufu Korenobu
[+] Spoiler
Alvida, Arlong, Bartolomeo, Baby 5, Bon Clay, Cavendish, Coby (Post), Eustass Kid (Pre/Post), Koala, Marguerite, Monet, Monkey D. Dragon, Sengoku (Pre/Post), Silvers Rayleigh, Vergo, Vivi (Pre/Post), X Drake (Pre/Post)