LEGOŸ Minecraft to become a reality

Knightghost
Poster Who's been Wating Forever To Get A New Pip
Knightghost

11:32 PM - Dec 12, 2011 #1

Yes. Mojang maybe a week ago or so posted their idea (which was originally provided by some groups of fans) of producing LEGOŸ Minecraft sets and, there's no surprise they won 10,000 supporters in just few days so the LEGOŸ Minecraft sets are very close to reality. However, as far as I could see the picture, they had just in mind the bricks of most of all similar colors to those in Minecraft (but not colored with original patterns of ceartain blocks like dirt, sand etc).

You can see the whole project here: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/4038

Well, but some fans of Minecraft and LEGOŸ digged even deeper into the whole thing and made a wish of properly colored (in patterns) bricks to really look like those in Minecraft. I have to admit I really love the idea and that's the reason I also supported it. If you like this idea too, you can support it here: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/2852

You have to admit these bricks on the picture look really realistic and great and it would be fun to be able to buy them.
KnightGhost

Nicer than the nice world champion and very friendly, you're just like KnightGhost. You probaly also hunt news 24/7, too.
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com
Hehe, I knew I'm myself ... what the ghosts can be others anyway?

Knightghost
Knightghost

10:07 PM - Oct 22, 2014 #2

As you could probably see by yourselves already, Lego Minecraft really came to reality and you can buy several sets now and even (I believe 5) new are launching these days. As much as I could see you can enjoy everything in miniature way what you can find in Minecraft all the way to ordinarry blocks, animals and trees and all the way to the characters of all kinds - from foes to friendly and most cute Steve.

If you like both - Lego and Minecraft you'd enjoy this for sure.
KnightGhost

Nicer than the nice world champion and very friendly, you're just like KnightGhost. You probaly also hunt news 24/7, too.
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com
Hehe, I knew I'm myself ... what the ghosts can be others anyway?

Confirmation of reply: