KN Revival

toaroni
Impossible
toaroni
Impossible

3:54 PM - Sep 27, 2011 #1

I'm not going to beat around the bush: KN is hardly going through it's greatest period of activity lately. The site has hardly been updated and the forums are getting very few posts since the 5th Anniversary celebrations wore off. However, this is not the end! Here at Kn we're not ones to admit defeat, and I think something has to be done- Let's try and get old members back online, advertise again, and generally get a buzz going once more, like there has been in the pas.

We need your help to make KN the great forum it once was, and shall soon be again. Thank you.
Toaroni, Head Administrator, Knight-Nui

Knightghost
Poster Who's been Wating Forever To Get A New Pip
Knightghost

4:26 PM - Sep 27, 2011 #2

I admit I was a bit lazy and we've missed both significent anniversarys - 3rd anniversary of Knight-Nui News and 4th Anniversary of KNTV, both very close together.

I'll help as much as I can trying to bring the glory of old days back but as TR says, we need you all to help us acheeve this so welcome to come back and give us a hand. There's plenty of things to do and discuss and I believe you all can contribute to something.

Welcome back to each and everyone who comes online on here again. :)
KnightGhost

Nicer than the nice world champion and very friendly, you're just like KnightGhost. You probaly also hunt news 24/7, too.
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com
Hehe, I knew I'm myself ... what the ghosts can be others anyway?

Knightghost
Knightghost

5:48 PM - Oct 17, 2011 #3

Is there anyone besides me yet?

Dont' want to bother, just asking ...
KnightGhost

Nicer than the nice world champion and very friendly, you're just like KnightGhost. You probaly also hunt news 24/7, too.
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com
Hehe, I knew I'm myself ... what the ghosts can be others anyway?