Will there ever be any new Love Hina episodes made

Talk about Love Hina in general. You know, the overall thing.

Will there ever be any new Love Hina episodes made

Wario Vs Moo Chicken
K.A. Newbie

06 Sep 2005, 21:57 #1

This is my first time here so dont call me a n00b I have seen episodes 1-19 of Love Hina and it is THE BEST THING EVER but I find it depressing that the series ended at 25 episodes and 3 movies. Is there any chance any more will ever be made? Also what exactly was Love Hina Again like was it a spin-off or a totally different series or just a movie? Please no spoilers.

ZhangKhaiEn
K.A. Newbie
ZhangKhaiEn
K.A. Newbie

12 Dec 2005, 22:46 #2

It's a continuation of the story, LHA also puts an end to the anime storyline. (the OST has the true ending, search a thread here where I posted the dialogue.. *SPOILERS* though)

my sig shows Kanako Urashima, the new character in Love Hina Again, and truly the biggest and scariest rival of Narusegawa. EVER.

ghost
K.A. Fan
ghost
K.A. Fan

12 Jan 2006, 14:24 #3

the series just kind of ended w/ LHA. it kind of made me mad. i want to know what happens w/ Keitaro and Naru. i know they eventually get married. i don't have the manga yet. my best friend ordered it. yeah i'm hoping that they advance in the anime. that would be sweet. :D
THE BEFORE ANDAFTER EFFECT IN ACTION!!!

Setsuna
K.A. Fan
Setsuna
K.A. Fan

17 Jan 2006, 02:00 #4

I dont think its going to continue Keitaru y Naru got married and they live happyly ever after
Hello To You all!!!!!!!!!!! Im such an avatar and sigmature freak lol!!!!!

ghost
K.A. Fan
ghost
K.A. Fan

17 Jan 2006, 22:26 #5

well it just seems weird that they'd debut a brand new charactor to the anime series, Kanako, and give Su a brand new look in the last ever episode/movie. if you ask me, they've got something planned here. this year isn't up yet. something will be released this year, being a book or something else.

davcho
K.A. Newbie
davcho
K.A. Newbie

11 Feb 2006, 12:07 #6

i wish they made a new series with maeda ema as like the keitaro and her getting into todai
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5456/negimade116gf.jpg[/img][/url] [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7528/lovehina118rp.jpg[/img][/url]

[font=Arial][size=115][color=blue]Negima & Love hina fan[/size][/color][/font]

Dobleb300
K.A. Member
Dobleb300
K.A. Member

13 Feb 2006, 00:07 #7

Maybe Ken will read all are complaints and when he finishes Negima he will make a story of Ema.

ghost
K.A. Fan
ghost
K.A. Fan

15 Feb 2006, 01:13 #8

Dobleb300 @ Feb 13 2006, 12:07 AM wrote: Maybe Ken will read all are complaints and when he finishes Negima he will make a story of Ema.

that's the person at the end of vol 14 right?

a2plusb2equalc2
K.A. Trainee
a2plusb2equalc2
K.A. Trainee

15 Feb 2006, 04:58 #9

ghost Posted on Jan 17 2006, 10:26 PM
that they'd debut a brand new charactor to the anime series, Kanako, and give Su a brand new look in the last ever episode/movie.
Which episode is that? Is that episode 25 of the 'Love Hina' anime?

I have read elsewhere (wikipedia) that episode 25 was intended to be the first episode of a second season of 'Love Hina'. But the production company ran out of money. Later, when money came in, they instead made the two Love Hina movies (Winter and Spring) and created the 'Love Hina Again' OAV. I hear that Kanako is prominent in 'Love Hina Again'.

---
And Ema Maeda is the 15 year old girl Ken Akamatsu introduced in the manga's two epilogue chapters, in vol 14. Who knows what Ken Akamatsu will do. ? After all, who expected that he would put Naru and Hinata House (?) into the 'Ground Defense Force Mao-chan' anime.

ghost
K.A. Fan
ghost
K.A. Fan

15 Feb 2006, 15:12 #10

a2plusb2equalc2 @ Feb 15 2006, 04:58 AM wrote: ghost Posted on Jan 17 2006, 10:26 PM
that they'd debut a brand new charactor to the anime series, Kanako, and give Su a brand new look in the last ever episode/movie.
Which episode is that? Is that episode 25 of the 'Love Hina' anime?

I have read elsewhere (wikipedia) that episode 25 was intended to be the first episode of a second season of 'Love Hina'. But the production company ran out of money. Later, when money came in, they instead made the two Love Hina movies (Winter and Spring) and created the 'Love Hina Again' OAV. I hear that Kanako is prominent in 'Love Hina Again'.

---
And Ema Maeda is the 15 year old girl Ken Akamatsu introduced in the manga's two epilogue chapters, in vol 14. Who knows what Ken Akamatsu will do. ? After all, who expected that he would put Naru and Hinata House (?) into the 'Ground Defense Force Mao-chan' anime.

no kanako debuted in LHA in the anime version. and that's the only place in the anime that she's there. like i said earlier, this year isn't over yet. we should see something i hope outa Love Hina. by the way, episode 25 in my opinion didn't really fit in the main storyline of the anime at all.