Teal's my Name, Negima is my Game.

Come introduce yourself here. Or if you're leaving, come here and give us a "bai-bai" .

Teal's my Name, Negima is my Game.

Teal
K.A. Member
Teal
K.A. Member

12 Sep 2011, 04:30 #1

I seem to have come across this website honoring Ken Akamatsu my Idol, so I decided to jump on in here and join the fun. Hopefully it will be fun.

My Favorites from Mr. Akamatsu: Manga/Anime: Mahou Sensei Negima, Character: Chachamaru. I am addicted to Negima and have a selfish wish that Mr. Akamatsu should produce about 5 chapters a week instead of 1 and/or 2. ^_^"

If this site is inactive, I don't care, if it is active; then Nice to meet you all, I hope we can get along. ^^
Master's orders are Absolute.

**** is going down when the Otaku calls you a nerd.

I am one chair throw away from having a B***h fit.

When I get started it takes a train to stop me! That, or well placed argument showing me that I was wrong. (>w<)

I am the Highlander, not one of you Bystanders, Warriors fall before me like a pegged legged man in rollar blades.

Quoted My signature, All by me. Except the top one which honors Chacha.

Kohane-Chan
K.A. Trainee
Kohane-Chan
K.A. Trainee

16 Sep 2011, 04:55 #2

Welcome to KAF ^_^

This place is not very active, but if you can help jump start it, that would be great.
“Courage is not limited to the battlefield or the Indianapolis 500 or bravely catching a thief in your house. The real tests of courage are much quieter. They are the inner tests, like remaining faithful when nobody's looking, like enduring pain when the room is empty, like standing alone when you're misunderstood.” - Charles Swindoll

Teal
K.A. Member
Teal
K.A. Member

17 Sep 2011, 03:04 #3

Sure I'll Help, Just don't know how to help. I can recommend this sight to some friends of mine when they get far enough in Negima (that I recommended them, I'm a Negima Fanboy >.<) But other than that, How can I help? ^^

When I get started it takes a train to stop me! That, or well placed argument showing me that I was wrong. (>w<)

I am the Highlander, not one of you Bystanders, Warriors fall before me like a pegged legged man in rollar blades.

Kohane-Chan
K.A. Trainee
Kohane-Chan
K.A. Trainee

17 Sep 2011, 06:08 #4

Post a lot :)

I found something wrong with the site, fixed it and sent out an announcement, maybe that will also help get this site back up.
“Courage is not limited to the battlefield or the Indianapolis 500 or bravely catching a thief in your house. The real tests of courage are much quieter. They are the inner tests, like remaining faithful when nobody's looking, like enduring pain when the room is empty, like standing alone when you're misunderstood.” - Charles Swindoll

Teal
K.A. Member
Teal
K.A. Member

17 Sep 2011, 07:36 #5

Alright Sounds good :) What was wrong with it again? I don't remember what the e-mail said >_<" and I'ma go post stuff now.

Teal
K.A. Member
Teal
K.A. Member

17 Sep 2011, 08:36 #6

I'll do more work tomorrow. Sorry, I'm trying Kohane. >_<

Teal
K.A. Member
Teal
K.A. Member

17 Sep 2011, 19:01 #7

Yay I made a difference.

and Thank you ^^.

If I remember my Gaia thing I'll be sure to sign up, but until then I'll just be a supporting fan from this forum. ^.^

Teal
K.A. Member
Teal
K.A. Member

18 Sep 2011, 00:49 #8

I'ma Try, I'm doing the best I can at the moment. ^^

(edited after he read about 30+topic and posts and posted some topics and replies)

Ok....The people who were on here 2 to 6 years ago...Need to chill with the posting.
I did mostly what I could while restricting myself to someone could jump in here and have only read chapter one of Negima and such and they wouldn't be completely angered and spoiled...
I'll continue to do my best. Got free time at the moment anyways.

Teal
K.A. Member
Teal
K.A. Member

18 Sep 2011, 05:56 #9

Well To bad, I got someone. With me Miracles are bound to happen!

Teal
K.A. Member
Teal
K.A. Member

21 Sep 2011, 02:36 #10

Tank_on_Rage.

And WOOO Thank you!

I'ma advertise this page a bit.