Teal
K.A. Member
Teal
K.A. Member

September 21st, 2011, 3:00 am #11

I dunno what to do now, do i just start replying and posting to stuff? Or is there and Introduce yourself thing like on here?
Master's orders are Absolute.

**** is going down when the Otaku calls you a nerd.

I am one chair throw away from having a B***h fit.

When I get started it takes a train to stop me! That, or well placed argument showing me that I was wrong. (>w<)

I am the Highlander, not one of you Bystanders, Warriors fall before me like a pegged legged man in rollar blades.

Quoted My signature, All by me. Except the top one which honors Chacha.

Teal
K.A. Member
Teal
K.A. Member

September 21st, 2011, 3:17 am #12

I'll keep looking >_< and oh no...

When I get started it takes a train to stop me! That, or well placed argument showing me that I was wrong. (>w<)

I am the Highlander, not one of you Bystanders, Warriors fall before me like a pegged legged man in rollar blades.

Teal
K.A. Member
Teal
K.A. Member

September 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am #13

I'm annoying lol.
I'll reply to everything, and start posting when I feel something needs to be posted.

Kohane-Chan
K.A. Trainee
Kohane-Chan
K.A. Trainee

November 10th, 2011, 6:51 pm #14

Looks like Teal has disappeared too. Just when I had some hope for this place.
“Courage is not limited to the battlefield or the Indianapolis 500 or bravely catching a thief in your house. The real tests of courage are much quieter. They are the inner tests, like remaining faithful when nobody's looking, like enduring pain when the room is empty, like standing alone when you're misunderstood.” - Charles Swindoll

Teal
K.A. Member
Teal
K.A. Member

November 11th, 2011, 12:42 am #15

Kohane-Chan @ Nov 10 2011, 12:51 PM wrote: Looks like Teal has disappeared too. Just when I had some hope for this place.

I aint gone, Just aint got nothing to do. I've recommended this site, Love Hina, and Negima, but it's not working. People are to "busy" to read or forum now days.

Kohane-Chan
K.A. Trainee
Kohane-Chan
K.A. Trainee

November 18th, 2011, 7:33 am #16

That's true...
“Courage is not limited to the battlefield or the Indianapolis 500 or bravely catching a thief in your house. The real tests of courage are much quieter. They are the inner tests, like remaining faithful when nobody's looking, like enduring pain when the room is empty, like standing alone when you're misunderstood.” - Charles Swindoll