Negima Dating Sim

From Gamecude, to PS2, to X-Box, to Nintendo DS. This is the forum's official game discussion thread.

Negima Dating Sim

MassOfOrganicTissue
K.A. Member

February 22nd, 2008, 7:12 pm #1

I'm currently in the process of developing a Negima dating sim. I have JUST started this project, so in the next few weeks you will all witness it's glorious development. I'm pretty certain this is the first Negima flash game made, and I hope you all enjoy the finished product, or at least appreciate my effort.

I WILL try to keep the essence of the characters alive, as I feel they're all diverse in their own ways.

Unlike other dating sims, this will not be a stat raising fest. (i.e. she likes this stat, go train it forever.) I will try to create an actual progressive storyline.

This comes at a price however, you will only be able to work with ONE girl, which will be selected some time during the beginning. (You choose Nodoka, the rest of your time playing will be doing things for Nodoka or with Nodoka. Each character will have their own storyline to follow.)

Alright, so the no one that has read this may be wondering what characters are going to be featured.

As of yet, I have not chosen if you will play as Takahata, Negi or Chamo-kun.

But probably Negi.

The girls you'll have opportunities with, I'll list what I'm certain of first, then possibilities.

Certain:
Asuna, Nodoka, Konoka and Ayaka (Well, I'm nearly certain on her.)

Possibilities:
Evangaline, Chachamaru, Makie, Setsuna, Asukura.

Absolutely not:
Sayo, Kasuga, (Any minor characters really), Kaede, Yue.

That's all that I'm considering at the moment. If I add more, it will be in another version.

As I said before, there will be unique events for each character. That also includes the.. intimate scenes. I will give options on positions etc, and make them each a game of their own. I can't really get into detail here, when I put up some links you'll see for yourself.

As for artwork? All by me, excluding some backgrounds. No googled pictures here. However, I have very little done, so in the tests I may use some googled pictures of characters to use as place holders.. So much drawing to do..

As of now I have no set release date on this project, but I'm hoping to get it out to you within 2 weeks to a month.

If you have any questions or requests, post away, that's what this thread is for.

Incomplete game-art will not be posted here. It can be found in my art thread.

Me avi and sig be made by me. (Don't use my avi as an example of my artwork, considering I drew it in 60 seconds with a mouse.)

MassOfOrganicTissue
K.A. Member

March 3rd, 2008, 6:23 am #2

UPDATE: Project postponed for a week or so. Life sucks.

Me avi and sig be made by me. (Don't use my avi as an example of my artwork, considering I drew it in 60 seconds with a mouse.)

negimaddict
K.A. Trainee
negimaddict
K.A. Trainee

March 3rd, 2008, 8:42 pm #3

2 things... 1. I think that you should do all the girls, just in different parts. In every part there should be 2 Major Characters, and 2 or 1 Minor Characters. As a writer I've already thought of a story line for Sayo.
2. Will there be hentai? Just wondering. *Not a perv*
N eophyte
E lusive
G irls
I mbibed
M agical
A nalgesia

MassOfOrganicTissue
K.A. Member

March 4th, 2008, 1:40 am #4

To NA:

Yes, there will be some H but I'm keeping all of that a secret to anyone not helping with development.

PM me with Sayo's story and I'll get back to you.

To EVERYONE:

To clarify, most characters will be featured but not with any sort of real role, maybe a few lines of dialogue. There will only be a few girls with whom you can actually progress with.

Lol, extras come after I finish coding basic interaction.

Each girl will have their own little mini-games and whatnot to complete, but I need to relearn a few advanced actionscript functions to do so. Don't expect the game soon, I'm taking my jolly time.

negimaddict
K.A. Trainee
negimaddict
K.A. Trainee

March 4th, 2008, 2:45 am #5

This sounds a ot better than Winta's RPG doesn't it?

To MOOT: I'll just give you a brief synopsis.
N eophyte
E lusive
G irls
I mbibed
M agical
A nalgesia

negimaddict
K.A. Trainee
negimaddict
K.A. Trainee

March 4th, 2008, 3:04 am #6

I know that's why it sounds better! :lol:
N eophyte
E lusive
G irls
I mbibed
M agical
A nalgesia

MassOfOrganicTissue
K.A. Member

March 4th, 2008, 5:29 am #7

Just a little slice of info on that.

For the past few months I've thought about writing a browser based MMO.

I've had some good ideas, and I have php and mySQL experience. I could easily do it. I've also been thinking of starting up a project of creating an actual RPG from C++. However, I'd need spriters and at least a few other coders/testers to help me get that going.

But don't get your hopes up, if those things come they won't be for months.

negimaddict
K.A. Trainee
negimaddict
K.A. Trainee

March 4th, 2008, 11:40 am #8

Nooooo! Please stick to a flash version!!!! Sorry, it's just that Winta's turned into a stat fest, stats are in the millions - billions over there. Not jk www.lovehina.dk Please just do flash!
N eophyte
E lusive
G irls
I mbibed
M agical
A nalgesia

Master Chief
K.A. Newbie
Master Chief
K.A. Newbie

March 9th, 2008, 6:21 pm #9

Sweet dude......I look forward to myour work
Hed every word I speak or you will die

"All the power in the world can not stop the great numbers of everyone else"

Hed them or you die

baka_white
K.A. Member
baka_white
K.A. Member

October 4th, 2008, 1:33 pm #10

Any male voices you may want, i'll do for free. If you'll consider me and want a sample of my work, i'll send it to you.

But i gotta ask: why no Kaede?
The very, very, very, VERY, very unofficial voice of Chamo.

Check this signature periodically for info on the ultimate Negima fan-fic.

http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=28176