fine...i know u envy me...coz i post many then u...heheheheh
although i just sign shortly,i already post 60+ :lol:
]My Webpage[/URL]

El_droidio
K.A. Newbie
El_droidio
K.A. Newbie

June 23rd, 2010, 8:32 pm #13

I just watched the last episode and was disapointed because i have no idea what just happend so she died, then they go back in time, but at what point do they give an explanation especially on episode 26 when they try and help asuna i mean WHAT HAPPENS NOW! and then i try and find the next series and it starts again... BY A DIFFERENT STUDIO!!! please someone try clear this up for me. :(
ultimate otaku is here!

Teal
K.A. Member
Teal
K.A. Member

September 18th, 2011, 1:27 am #14

El_droidio @ Jun 23 2010, 02:32 PM wrote: I just watched the last episode and was disapointed because i have no idea what just happend so she died, then they go back in time, but at what point do they give an explanation especially on episode 26 when they try and help asuna i mean WHAT HAPPENS NOW! and then i try and find the next series and it starts again... BY A DIFFERENT STUDIO!!! please someone try clear this up for me. :(

iunno if this has meaning buuuttttt

-Takes gasp of air-

Mahou Sensei Negima's first anime show was modeled after the first 150 or so chapters but they took weird turns and twists.
and season 2 Negima!? was supposed to be continued from the first season but Akamatsu had a different company work on Negima!? which cause the voice, art, and storyline change. Because we all know that have seen it that it basically restarts and nothing is the same. Yet I commend the second season for Asuna's Chupacabra song.

I still have yet to finish Negima!? and the OVA's and OAD's
(AND THERES A MOVIE! SOMEONE SEND ME A TORRENT LINK WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES! >w<")

but yeah :D the seasons are done its time for season 3 and chapter 336 up to start coming in.
Master's orders are Absolute.

**** is going down when the Otaku calls you a nerd.

I am one chair throw away from having a B***h fit.

When I get started it takes a train to stop me! That, or well placed argument showing me that I was wrong. (>w<)

I am the Highlander, not one of you Bystanders, Warriors fall before me like a pegged legged man in rollar blades.

Quoted My signature, All by me. Except the top one which honors Chacha.