Negi-kun
K.A. Trainee
Negi-kun
K.A. Trainee

September 21st, 2007, 10:07 pm #11

cox communications sent me an email saying that it would cancel my internet if I continued to download stuff... phooey
I LOVE this girl!

jrdnthms
K.A. Newbie
jrdnthms
K.A. Newbie

April 10th, 2008, 1:47 am #12

Ok to clear up some issues,
(ADDED STUFF IS IN RED AND MOSTLY SPOILERS)
Negima!? or Mahora Negima is a COMPLETELY different show then Negima!. It has similar characters (same infact) and the use of magic, but thats about all thats the same. :(

In the second SERIES (not season, season means its following off of the 26th episode from Negima! which its not, DAMN THEM) its more along the MAGIC side of the mage universe. which is way cool and all but they made alot of changes that im not to fond of, but i LOVE the show so i can live with it. In a way, u can think of it as a second season, but only because *spoiler* they can all use magic. Think of it as they all had their memories erased after Asuna asked for help and that night they saved her. They came back as 3-A (one year later) and where reintroduced and by episode 14-16 (one of those) they all make a pactio with Negi to save him and there lives. But other then the fact that they are the same characters, personality wise all have changed. Asuna's still as cute as ever but now more dumb. The class Pres is now COMPLETELY devote to Negi (everything she has has his face on it), and Setsuna is head over heels in love with Konoe (which she was in original but now is more showing).They only have episodes 1-21 of the series out for DL the rest will likely never be released. REASON: show got licensed and is now being owned by another company somewhere somehow, and as far as i can see, no episodes from 22-26 have been released for ANY type of Download. :angry: if you would like to see whats out so far, visit http://www.youtube.com/user/MistiqueFour
YouTube - MistiqueFour's Channel he has all and is uploading them as fast as he can.

BTW if any1 finds a spot to DL 22-26 (i have but u need to buy a adult website account to use it, and then u may or may not get the 22-26 in that package, so im not going to try) please send it to me!!!! jrdn_thms@yahoo.com thanks :D

PS. The OVA's are special episodes related to Negima!? and the manga, they happen in the manga but they are more related to the 2nd series then the first. They are WAY more ECCHI (adult) then the series so watch at ur own risk (still no nudity but very close to it, some of the bikini's are really INTERESTING if u catch my drift :thumb: ) they are really funny and quite entertaining to watch. Tho from what ive seen they do not play any particular place in the Anime but more in the Manga. check out http://www.onemanga.com to get a full list of manga for Mahou Sensei Negima. I will edit this post till some1 makes reply then i will make a new one doing this so not to double post.

baka_white
K.A. Member
baka_white
K.A. Member

April 18th, 2008, 10:33 am #13

One thing you forgot to mention: Ken Akamatsu didn't write Negima!? Neo. It was written by Takuya Fujima (according to mangafox.com, where chapters 0-4 are free to read), so it's something like a fan-fic.
The very, very, very, VERY, very unofficial voice of Chamo.

Check this signature periodically for info on the ultimate Negima fan-fic.

http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?t=28176

jrdnthms
K.A. Newbie
jrdnthms
K.A. Newbie

April 22nd, 2008, 3:21 am #14

i have not yet read negima neo, so it will have to wait till i read it.

wsssixteen
K.A. Fan

September 27th, 2008, 1:00 am #15

is it going to be a different thing altogether?
>if it is,i don't think it will make me happier
it will be uh too many versions..
>>but atleast it is from a different artist

Ganbatte Nodoka!

Teal
K.A. Member
Teal
K.A. Member

September 19th, 2011, 7:03 am #16

Chupacabra.
Chupa
Chupa

I'm watching them right now, I'm trying to finish it, been busy on episode 15, I'll come back and edit this when I'm through.

But, 1-26 have been completely subbed due to it being like 3 years old.
(still wish I spoke japanese...)
so far everyone is right, when you watch Negima!? it's best just to try not to involve the manga...I got a headache and nearly got mad just trying to figure out why the story was wrong in the first 3 to 5 episodes.

But, i'm over it and kinda into Negima!? the plot twist keep me entertained and the hijinks make me laugh. ^^
Master's orders are Absolute.

**** is going down when the Otaku calls you a nerd.

I am one chair throw away from having a B***h fit.

When I get started it takes a train to stop me! That, or well placed argument showing me that I was wrong. (>w<)

I am the Highlander, not one of you Bystanders, Warriors fall before me like a pegged legged man in rollar blades.

Quoted My signature, All by me. Except the top one which honors Chacha.