Where da hell is FANGATAPU 'APIKOTOA???

Where da hell is FANGATAPU 'APIKOTOA???

September 14th, 2004, 5:27 am #1

Just wondering if anyone out there knows a guy who went to 'apifo'ou college called Fangatapu 'Apikotoa??...He was jst an old mate of mine when I was in Tonga 2 years ago...so please hollar at me with any info...laterz...Mrs 'Apikotoa!!!......LMAO!!!

L@Y-deE ReBeL
L@Y-deE ReBeL

February 22nd, 2005, 9:18 am #2

if u were one of his biatch... kurl u better check urself again.... did wen out wit dat niggah and he's nothing but a blood sucker... and anybody goout wit him, i think deir blind and stupid..... so kurl wea eva ur from???? find a nnice man dea.... u knoe!!!! it's for ur own good..... hollah bacc if u got dis i'm juss a kurl who help out a sisda aight den PEACE....

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 20th, 2008, 9:00 am #3

hes married to my cousin with one kid and another to come nxmonth

muzz
muzz

June 25th, 2008, 12:05 pm #4

are you sure ? I thought he was playing rugby in France? who and when did he get married?

nobody
nobody

July 6th, 2008, 10:08 am #5

who wants to know?

miss
miss

July 15th, 2008, 12:33 pm #6

holla if ya no where abouts this cute guy is? not married

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

July 23rd, 2009, 8:25 am #7

if u were one of his biatch... kurl u better check urself again.... did wen out wit dat niggah and he's nothing but a blood sucker... and anybody goout wit him, i think deir blind and stupid..... so kurl wea eva ur from???? find a nnice man dea.... u knoe!!!! it's for ur own good..... hollah bacc if u got dis i'm juss a kurl who help out a sisda aight den PEACE....
He has signed to play rugby for Coventry RFC. In the championship in England.

his wife's cousin
his wife's cousin

November 9th, 2009, 1:22 am #8

Fangatapu 'Apikotoa married to my cousin Teleisia Talia'uli (she was the dux of Vava'u High School, 1993: an ex-student of Tonga High School, 'Apifo'ou College: She's a laboratory scientist at Vaiola hospital, graduated from Australia:she's what I call 'smart ass'!!)...if you would like to find out more... He's now got three kids! And he'll never find anyone better compared to my cousin...okay?

Hope that helps to solve your questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers!

February 20th, 2010, 12:17 am #9

hahahaha...these two r so lucky to have each other...ko tapu mo sia 'oku na fiefia he ngaahi 'aho ni mo 'ena fanga ki'i pele 'e tokotolu ko lusia,xtina mo jerome...ko fangatapu 'oku lolotonga va'inga 'a tapu 'i england pea 'oku teu ke malolo mai ki hono hoa 'ofa 'anga mo 'ena fanau

anon
anon

August 26th, 2010, 12:08 am #10

he is a cheat