Untitled

Untitled

Glenn Coburn
Glenn Coburn

February 4th, 2002, 10:05 pm #1

I thought that I would let you know that I have been in contact with several people that I was stationed with at Kagnew. Recently my wife and I traveled to
Willamsburg VA where me met up with Bill Prout and his
wife it was great seeing Bill, that last time was in 1966!! We both are a bit bigger. I also have cantacted
Jim Eugea and Lee "Tubbie" Tuttle. Hope to hear from some of you that were at Kagnew during 1964-66.

Glenn Coburn

John Watson
John Watson

July 1st, 2002, 9:49 pm #2

I was at Asmara in 1964 and 1965 working as a photographer for the US Air Force. We worked at the airport, of course, but we went to Kagnew often for everything from the Post Exchange to the Oasis Club. I have a page of photos on my web site taken back then in Asmara and along the road to Massawa.
http://www.mindspring.com/~watsonphoto/
I think you might enjoy seeing them.

paul caruso
paul caruso

April 14th, 2003, 12:19 pm #3

I thought that I would let you know that I have been in contact with several people that I was stationed with at Kagnew. Recently my wife and I traveled to
Willamsburg VA where me met up with Bill Prout and his
wife it was great seeing Bill, that last time was in 1966!! We both are a bit bigger. I also have cantacted
Jim Eugea and Lee "Tubbie" Tuttle. Hope to hear from some of you that were at Kagnew during 1964-66.

Glenn Coburn
Howdy;
I was Kagnew '64-'66. Your name seems familiar.
Were you a mech on site c? I was a 72b on 'c' trick.
I have movies transferred to video of Kagnew and a
bunch of the guys. Massawa, North beach, Lago Tana,
Asmara and a few other places included. I took some
footage during the alert of '65. Be glad to send you a copy.