WikiSpooks

Keeping an eye on the media coverage of July 7th, and taking the media to task over their inaccuracies, mis-leading statements and distortions. Post all your complaints and responses here! If you spot inaccuracies in the media coverage, here's the place to tell us about it.

WikiSpooks

sabretache

06 Jun 2010, 19:16 #1

I have recently started a new wiki-site: WikiSpooks

It is a collaborative project aimed at building a comprehensive reference source of deep political structures and events, together with the people and organisations connected to them. It does NOT aim to cover such issues in any depth but rather to summarise and point people at reliable 'alternative' sources of information. It also invites secure anonymous document uploads. Not a vast amount of content yet but a recent article, The London Bombings of July 2005 will interest members of this forum.

The editorial policy of the site holds to a presumption AGAINST authority as a reliable source of evidence on anything concerning Wealth, Power and 'Deep-political' issues. Members here may wish to add to/edit the 'London Bombings' - or contribute other articles. If members judge the project has merit, then any promotion of - or involvement with - it will be welcome.

In a world where much of George Orwell's dystopian '1984' society of 'Airstrip One' has become reality; where pervasive surveillance,'Doublethink', 'Newspeak' and the Party slogan - "War is peace; freedom is slavery; ignorance is strength" - are unremarkable facts of everyday life, WikiSpooks is intended to become a sort of collective Winston Smith.
Sabretache “When the truth is found to be lies, and all the joy within you dies…” - Grace Slick, from the Jefferson Airplane’s “Somebody to Love”

Bridget

06 Jun 2010, 22:45 #2

Thanks sabretache, I've had a read and wanted to point out some inaccuracies:
There will be no jury and the survivors and victims families will not be legally represented.
The victims families have in fact been granted legal aid to be represented at the inquests, the survivors will have witness status rather than as 'properly interested persons' with would have allowed them legal representation, despite having already been issued with site reports compiled by the MPS and the families of the 4 accused have been refused legal aid or the right to appeal this decision.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/julyseventh ... p=15044491
As of June 2010, nearly 5 years after the events, no judicial proceedings relating to responsibility for the attacks have been concluded.
There have been two '7/7 helpers trials', the second a retrial, and in both cases the jury acquitted.

http://j7truth.blogspot.com/2009/04/ano ... erted.html

Good luck with Wikispooks.
�To those who are afraid of the truth, I wish to offer a few scary truths; and to those who are not afraid of the truth, I wish to offer proof that the terrorism of truth is the only one that can be of benefit to the proletariat.� -- On Terrorism and the State, Gianfranco Sanguinetti

sabretache

07 Jun 2010, 07:49 #3

Thanks Bridget

I'll get around to appropriate modifications sometime today. You are most welcome to do so yourself if you wish.

As for the site itself - I don't really expect it to fly. I do it as a sort of therapy; just my way of coping with 'government by systematic deception' whose narratives of pretty well all the epoch-defining issues (where acknowledged at all) have about as much relationship to reality as Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy - but lack the benevolent intent of those particular fairy tales.
Sabretache “When the truth is found to be lies, and all the joy within you dies…” - Grace Slick, from the Jefferson Airplane’s “Somebody to Love”