Second Controlled Explosions

"We need an official inquiry - now. Not a whitewash inquiry like Lord Hutton's. Or a punch-pulling inquiry like Lord Butler's. But an inquiry run by plain Mr or Mrs somebody." - Lt. Col. Crispin Black
An independent, public discussion, analysis and inquiry into the events of July 7th.

Second Controlled Explosions

04 Jun 2006, 20:49 #1

Hi,
Sorry if I'm repeating known facts theories and facts here (just registered so testing the water), but I just read the mysterious testimony of the controlled 2nd blast on the bus and thought that it must surely be backed up by this picture...
http://www.dayorama.com/archives/bus_bl ... ermath.jpg
(ie the van in the foreground)
again, sorry if this has already been noticed...

04 Jun 2006, 21:04 #2

Hi stilez,

This is an interesting one. There is the account of BMJ worker, Richmal Marie Oates-Whitehead, who reported assisting in the aftermath of the blast and being asked to stand aside while a second controlled explosion took place. Reports of a second controlled explosion were denied by Scotland Yard. Months later appear stories from local police, reported only in local newspapers, of a 'microwave box' that was found on the lower deck of the bus as they were rescuing the injured. These reports from police and firefighters that attended the incident all claim that the bomb squad was called and that a controlled explosion took place in Tavistock Square.

This all seems to make sense, except Richmal Marie Oates-Whitehead was found dead in her flat some weeks later, in apparently unsuspicious circumstances, her death apparently caused by an ailment the prevention of which was her speciality. There was no inquest into Ms Oates-Whitehead's death, she was billed as the '53rd victim' of July 7th and Wikipedia, for a time at least, listed her as a fraudster.

She may have been lying but are the local bobbies reported months after the incidents also to be considered fabulists and fraudsters? And, if not, then this controlled explosion at Tavistock Square would bring the number of original blast locations at which a controlled explosion was conducted to two, the other being at Edgware Road as reported by Sky News on the day.

There is more information about the bus in this thread here.
"The problem with always being a conformist is that when you try to change the system from within, it's not you who changes the system; it's the system that will eventually change you." -- Immortal Technique

"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." -- Malcolm X

"The eternal fight is not many battles fought on one level, but one great battle fought on many different levels." -- The Antagonist

"Truth does not fear investigation." -- Unknown

24 Nov 2006, 17:02 #3

I realise that this information is scattered across several areas of the forum and would like to compile/add this info here.

We now know that there was a second controlled explosion on the bus:
When I took over, I was told that there were eight priority 1, six priority 2, and seven priority 3 patients. I request that everyone be moved into the courtyard: some victims are within 15 yards of the bus, and we still don't know whether there is a secondary device waiting to explode. I move to the gate to see whether there are more casualties to be brought in, but the police send me back inside until a controlled explosion has taken place.
This from the BMA doctor in charge of the emeregency operation.

Not to go off on a tangent but realising that there is a rear entrance to the BMA courtyard where ambulances can load the injured is something I don't remember seeing before.
I ask someone to open the rear entrance and to arrange a one-way system around the courtyard so that ambulances can load and depart
Map of the BMA anyone showing this rear entrance?
�To those who are afraid of the truth, I wish to offer a few scary truths; and to those who are not afraid of the truth, I wish to offer proof that the terrorism of truth is the only one that can be of benefit to the proletariat.� -- On Terrorism and the State, Gianfranco Sanguinetti

24 Nov 2006, 17:10 #4

We also know that there were controlled explosions conducted at Edgware Road. Here's a CNN news report of controlled explosions at Edgware Road that were, interestingly, 'hampering the operation to collect evidence from the scene'. ITV's Dan Rivers - who also brought us a bit more of the truth about the extra-judicial execution of Jean Charles de Menezes - reported multiple controlled explosions being conducted by the police.

So, from the get-go, we know that two of four locations had controlled explosions carried out by the police or bomb squad after the initial incidents had occurred. Quite how these controlled explosions would have affected/damaged/destroyed the scenes at the sites of the original incidents is unknown.
"The problem with always being a conformist is that when you try to change the system from within, it's not you who changes the system; it's the system that will eventually change you." -- Immortal Technique

"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." -- Malcolm X

"The eternal fight is not many battles fought on one level, but one great battle fought on many different levels." -- The Antagonist

24 Nov 2006, 17:24 #5

Bridget @ Nov 24 2006, 05:02 PM wrote:Map of the BMA anyone showing this rear entrance?
Yup! Right here, courtesy of Google Maps. The BMA building is the one with the large courtyard/fountain and you can see access points at the back and sides of the building. The former British Transport Police headquarters (it was the HQ at the time of the 7 July 2005) are just on Tavistock Place, the road that runs along the bottom of the map linked to above. Both King's Cross and Russell Square stations are within a short distance of both the BMA and the BTP.

24 Nov 2006, 19:29 #6

I need to find the sources for these statements:
At approximately 10:50 BST reports were made that there was an additional, as yet unidentified explosion along Houndsditch, near Liverpool Street Station. Police were also warning pedestrians at Russell Square that a series of controlled explosions would be made shortly.
�To those who are afraid of the truth, I wish to offer a few scary truths; and to those who are not afraid of the truth, I wish to offer proof that the terrorism of truth is the only one that can be of benefit to the proletariat.� -- On Terrorism and the State, Gianfranco Sanguinetti

24 Nov 2006, 19:39 #7

One senior US intelligence official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said British officials had found some suspicious items after the blasts, including one that they detonated in a controlled explosion.
But there was no indication of what the items were.
article