Professor Steven Jones Thread

11th September 2001, "a new Pearl Harbour".

Professor Steven Jones Thread

29 Nov 2006, 04:11 #1

I've encountered the name Professor Steven Jones a lot in connection with the events of 11th September 2001, although I don't specifically remember reading anything that he's ever written, or listening to, or watching anything he's said, except for the link below. However, it appears that Mr Jones has been claiming a 9/11 article of his has been peer-reviewed when, in fact, no such thing is the case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVlMonWMMzg

Maybe someone who is familiar with Jones' work could provide a little more context and background to this revelation?

Edit: If this is the guy that claims Jesus visited America, then don't worry about providing further context.
"The problem with always being a conformist is that when you try to change the system from within, it's not you who changes the system; it's the system that will eventually change you." -- Immortal Technique

"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." -- Malcolm X

"The eternal fight is not many battles fought on one level, but one great battle fought on many different levels." -- The Antagonist

"Truth does not fear investigation." -- Unknown

29 Nov 2006, 10:56 #2

If this is the guy that claims Jesus visited America, then don't worry about providing further context
yes, yes he is
the 'war "against" terror' is a travelling circus, ready to pitch its macabre death display wherever self determination has a chance, in any place where transnational corporate interests say so, and while we sit in thrall at the spectacle, our pockets are being picked, and while we marvel at the shock and awe on display we should know, that the ring master's plan is that it is we who will be the future stars of the show

29 Nov 2006, 10:59 #3

LOL I found that out, too, from asking around this morning. I think Jones' cold fusion work and the fact that he's a Mormon has kind of been his undoing, in terms of getting people to take him seriously. Although Judy Woods and the beam weapon theory might take the heat off him for a while !
"We are not democrats for, among other reasons, democracy sooner or later leads to war and dictatorship. Just as we are not supporters of dictatorships, among other things, because dictatorship arouses a desire for democracy, provokes a return to democracy, and thus tends to perpetuate a vicious circle in which human society oscillates between open and brutal tyranny and a lying freedom." - Errico Malatesta, Democracy and Anarchy 1924

29 Nov 2006, 11:41 #4

cold fusion has been seriously 'op-ed' why ? why bother ? it's all nonsense right ? well, i'm not so sure...jones has made it clear that 'his' fusion is the 'real' one (even though it does not work), and somewhat tastily, that discredits him before he even starts talking about the strange collapse of the wtc complex

some are of the opinion that what he's been lined up to do to the ask awkward questions movement is the same exact thing as with fusion - i.e. there is something to it in both cases, and he's not what he pretends to be

anyone who's looked into sonoluminescence, cavitation and similar physical 'oddities' knows that there really is some strange shit in the physical universe that we don't yet grasp

bottom line, is why go to so much trouble to discredit something that should be able to discredit itself - i think the answer is self evident

lol, wtf do they mean by 'beam weapons', that's been seriously doing the rounds at BFN too... http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/viewt ... light=beam http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/viewt ... light=beam ...as far as i can tell you, scalar* weapons in orbit might have been used to assist the fall of the towers, but as i was saying to someone the other day - "so what, no way to prove it, better to move on to what you can prove"

*sixth post down page
the 'war "against" terror' is a travelling circus, ready to pitch its macabre death display wherever self determination has a chance, in any place where transnational corporate interests say so, and while we sit in thrall at the spectacle, our pockets are being picked, and while we marvel at the shock and awe on display we should know, that the ring master's plan is that it is we who will be the future stars of the show

29 Nov 2006, 17:01 #5

I'm not to fond of the space beams theory but whatever was used to destroy the WTC complex is beyond anything thing we've witnessed in public before.

HUMINT has some good analysis.

http://covertoperations.blogspot.com/

30 Nov 2006, 10:32 #6

I've seen a dvd of a long Steven Jones lecture and thought it was absolutely brilliant; he's very, very passionate about this subject. He delivered the evidence painstakingly and at great length, interspersed with little bursts of humour and incredulity at the idea of anybody ever thinking they could get away with it without detection or at the very least suspicion.

It's very unfortunate that he's a Mormon but it really shouldn't make any difference. All religions require you to believe fantastical stuff and to be quite honest I don't think Mormonism is any more bizarre than any other religion including Christianity. After all, George Bush is supposedly a born-again; say no more. Ahmedinejad wrote a brilliant letter yesterday and he's a devout Muslim. Being a devout practtioner of any religion doesn't seem to warp your thinking particularly in my view - unless you're a born-again Christian :lol: and I've even met some decent left wing born-agains (though not many).

As for the beam theory, I'm encountering more and more people who believe it; it's hardly doing the cause any good and could all be part of a deliberate disinformation campaign. Who knows? It's all getting very confusing out there, that's for sure.

Anyway, to anyone attempting to rubbish Steven Jones because of his Mormonism a sharp reply mentioning George Bush's bizarre religious views ought to redress the balance. And he needs to get that report peer-reviewed - pronto.

Suspecta

30 Nov 2006, 10:37 #7

[quote=""suspecta""]Ahmedinejad wrote a brilliant letter yesterday[/quote]
I was looking for this yesterday and it wasn't on his blog, do you have a link?
�To those who are afraid of the truth, I wish to offer a few scary truths; and to those who are not afraid of the truth, I wish to offer proof that the terrorism of truth is the only one that can be of benefit to the proletariat.� -- On Terrorism and the State, Gianfranco Sanguinetti