peter power responds on newsnight blog

A forum for the publication of independent public research conducted by J7 Independent People's Inquiry Forum Members and J7 RELEASE THE EVIDENCE Activists and Campaigners in the joint quest to get to the truth behind what really happened on July 7th 2005. Post your Freedom of Information requests, the responses, and official communications with other bodies and representatives of state and corporate entities here.

peter power responds on newsnight blog

17 Sep 2006, 16:30 #1

"202. At 09.25 AM
on 17 Sep 2006, Peter Power wrote:
My name repeatedly comes up whenever armchair / conspiratorial thinkers consider the terrorist exercise my company ran in London at exactly the same time as 7/7. This is only the second time I have formally reacted to these numerous statements. I’ve also appeared many times on BBC News / Newsnight to explain post 9/11 & 7/7 concepts such as ‘new normal’ etc. I think anyone familiar with likely terrorist targets will release our exercise scenario was coincidence rather than conspiracy, but it does start to raise some interesting points on a wider scale.

Several features now exist to create a much more generic and all-hazards approach to numerous risks and threats that are uniquely starting to appear on the global / corporate radar screen irrespective of country, culture, geography or sector. Some of these are already occurring such as a new form of terrorism that has no ‘political’ objective, the effect of high volume and unrestricted information on the internet, spread of disease / mass travel (230m people passed through UK airports last year / all major air hubs are less than 72 hours apart), ineffective world leaders & UN, the consequences of accelerating global warming, the positioning of key essential / physiological supplies (Critical National Infrastructure – CNI - UK) in the private sector (e.g. electricity, water etc.) and an associated failure to understand how vital the private sector is not only in terms of employment, economy and wealth generation, but to maintain almost the entire CNI in most if it not all countries.

In several cases these threats and risks combine to create a series of problems that we are presently unable to deal with as a result of silo based attitudes, incompetence, proprietorial behaviour or just complacency.

There is I suggest, a need to start building a new approach based on conceptualising and hopefully influencing others since we are presently lacking a truly forward thinking and pan global collective body of influential advisors, practitioners and academics that transcends the otherwise valuable but discrete institutions in many countries and their individual agendas. It might just inform many others as to what terrorism is all about and get them to think twice before alleging my own company was some how implicated in 7/7. My aim is to help stimulate, collaborate and disseminate effective and non partisan advice without the handicap of parochial restrictions, silo constraints or inhibited vision."
the 'war "against" terror' is a travelling circus, ready to pitch its macabre death display wherever self determination has a chance, in any place where transnational corporate interests say so, and while we sit in thrall at the spectacle, our pockets are being picked, and while we marvel at the shock and awe on display we should know, that the ring master's plan is that it is we who will be the future stars of the show

17 Sep 2006, 21:07 #2

That's a lot of very long words...

He doesn't actually say anything really. It's impossible to actually implicate him unless the case against gets to a court of law and he can be properly cross-examined.

For my part, I stopped believing in coincidences a long, long time ago.

17 Sep 2006, 21:13 #3

yep, strikes me as babblespeak for 'you'll see more of me working for the new world government', that aside he's saying nothing much of any substance

"...a series of problems that we are presently unable to deal with..." - coded speak for new laws coming our way

actually, re-reading it, he's all messed up, talking about global warming (sorry, but i just don't believe in co2 derived gw, it's another 'fear factor'), he also says we have inneffectual leaders so 'trust in business'

in summary, mans an idiot, when will these people just all disappear into a hole in the ground (perhaps one of their own creation ?)
the 'war "against" terror' is a travelling circus, ready to pitch its macabre death display wherever self determination has a chance, in any place where transnational corporate interests say so, and while we sit in thrall at the spectacle, our pockets are being picked, and while we marvel at the shock and awe on display we should know, that the ring master's plan is that it is we who will be the future stars of the show

17 Sep 2006, 22:07 #4

Why did Power (if it was him) post the comment there. The discussion in that thread had been quiet for a while.

Peter Power/Visor Consultants was only mentioned once in that particular discussion thread (Comment # 148 by Matt At 11:35 PM on 16 Aug 2006), so why does Power bother to post/respond here?

Is it in response to the possible internet interest generated by 'Ludicrous Diversion'?

I myself have made forum posts elsewhere, to the LD Googlevid link.
In some ways she was far more acute than Winston, and far less susceptible to Party propaganda. Once when he happened in some connection to mention the war against Eurasia, she startled him by saying casually that in her opinion the war was not happening. The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by the Government of Oceania itself, "just to keep the people frightened." -- George Orwell, 1984

17 Sep 2006, 22:17 #5

it is a bit odd, but the name in that post is a link to visor itself apparantly, it may have been my mention of pp you refer to, i'm matt (no capital, as you may be able to tell, i'm somewhat lazy with capitals)...just tried to be a little less lazy and had a look at post 148, no, that's some other Matt

being familar with the nsanight blog, i know that the manner of posts arrival is slow, sometimes taking more than a day, and it seemed almost that the post by pp was placed on the thread, and in short order 'buried' by several others almost as if to hide it

call me overly suspicious, but nsanight don't even administer that blog, which i find disgusting, could even be visor running it for all i know, that blog actually put up comments along the lines of "thank god israel is now under attack, now the massacre can begin" - disgusting, i complained and it was removed, whether that post was by an 'end-timer' or other fanatic, it should not have been placed on the page, and yet it was, all very suspicious

and i was banned for demanding peace and equalty, makes you think

18 Sep 2006, 21:58 #6

"203. At 02:24 PM on 18 Sep 2006, Leigh wrote:
If you are looking for terrorists - take a good look at the government and the security services!

204. At 08:35 PM on 18 Sep 2006, cmain wrote:
Peter Power

If your exercises on 7th July 2005 were such an unremarkable coincidence, why then did you go on Radio 5 Live and ITV News to draw attention to them? Why did you think they were at all newsworthy? Why did those broadcasters think they were sufficiently newsworthy?"

oh how DID I LAUGH out loud when i read these, lets hope there's more keeping it real to come on the nsanight blog :D

19 Sep 2006, 10:19 #7

should we laugh or cry ? @ Sep 17 2006, 10:13 PM wrote: actually, re-reading it, he's all messed up, talking about global warming (sorry, but i just don't believe in co2 derived gw, it's another 'fear factor'), he also says we have inneffectual leaders so 'trust in business'
Of course it's all "fear factor"! We're still on the way out of the last ice-age, so it's getting warmer. Animals that roam the plains of Africa once inhabited southern England. That shows you how warm it's going to get!
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them - Galileo Galilei