It seems like no charges will be brought against the 43 year old IPCC secretary arrested after the leak and just as the de Menezes family arrived in the UK, as well a 30-year-old woman and a 29-year-old man arrested in October.
No charges follow Menezes 'leak'
Last Updated: Friday, 5 May 2006, 10:33 GMT 11:33 UK
No one is to face charges over the alleged leaking of confidential papers from the Jean Charles de Menezes shooting inquiry, it has emerged.
Police say no further action will be taken against three people arrested over the alleged leak to ITV News.
Mr Menezes was shot dead by police in London in July after being mistaken for a suspected suicide Tube bomber.
The alleged leak cast doubt on some of the circumstances of the Brazilian's death and led to claims of a cover-up.
It also prompted his family to demand the resignation of Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair.
The alleged leak was investigated by Leicestershire Police following a request from Scotland Yard.
In a statement, the force said it would not be charging a 43-year-old woman - a former Police Complaints Commission secretary - arrested on 21 September.
And no charges would be brought against a 30-year-old woman and a 29-year-old man arrested in October.
The force said the decision been taken in consultation with the Crown Prosecution Service.
Mr Menezes, a 27-year-old electrician, was shot seven times in the head by anti-terrorist police at Stockwell Tube station the day after the alleged failed July 21 bomb attacks.
However, the documents obtained by ITV News appeared to suggest Mr Menezes had done little to arouse suspicion before he was shot dead other than emerge from a flat that had been under surveillance.
Rather than vaulting a ticket barrier and running down an escalator to escape firearms officers, he had walked into the station at a normal pace, even pausing to pick up a free newspaper, the documents said.
They also contradicted claims he had been wearing a bulky coat, saying he was in fact clad only in a light denim jacket.
The documents prompted the Brazilian's family to make an official complaint to the IPCC, alleging they had been misled by Sir Ian.
That became the subject of a second official inquiry, which is due to conclude soon.
The first investigation report is now with the CPS, which is deciding whether any police officers should face criminal charges over the shooting.
The IPCC has reviewed its security following the alleged leak.
Source: BBC News