Miscellaneous July 7th related reports

No chat, just threads with links to 7th July media archives, images, official statements, reports and other research resources.

Miscellaneous July 7th related reports

Bridget

09 Jan 2007, 12:54 #1

Insight Analysis chart that links Crevice 7/7 and 21/7 and includes Aswat:

http://www.insightanalysis.com.au/image ... mbings.pdf
�To those who are afraid of the truth, I wish to offer a few scary truths; and to those who are not afraid of the truth, I wish to offer proof that the terrorism of truth is the only one that can be of benefit to the proletariat.� -- On Terrorism and the State, Gianfranco Sanguinetti

The Antagonist

20 Feb 2007, 02:03 #2

"The problem with always being a conformist is that when you try to change the system from within, it's not you who changes the system; it's the system that will eventually change you." -- Immortal Technique

"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." -- Malcolm X

"The eternal fight is not many battles fought on one level, but one great battle fought on many different levels." -- The Antagonist

"Truth does not fear investigation." -- Unknown

amirrortotheenemy

22 Feb 2007, 02:16 #3

"No one understood better than Stalin that the true object of propaganda is neither to convince nor even to persuade, but to produce a uniform pattern of public utterance in which the first trace of unorthodox thought immediately reveals itself as a jarring dissonance." Leonard Schapiro

Sinclair

22 Feb 2007, 10:23 #4

University of Virginia - Spring 2006 Conference Articles
Critical Intelligence, Communication and Response:
Formatting Lessons of the Recent Terrorist Attacks to Future Threats

2006 CIAG Conference Case Presentation

Shaken, Not Stunned: The London Bombings of July 2005 (PDF 671 KB)
by Eric K. Stern,
2006, CRISMART
In some ways she was far more acute than Winston, and far less susceptible to Party propaganda. Once when he happened in some connection to mention the war against Eurasia, she startled him by saying casually that in her opinion the war was not happening. The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by the Government of Oceania itself, "just to keep the people frightened." -- George Orwell, 1984

The Antagonist

22 Mar 2007, 09:23 #6

The Definition of Terrorism - A report by Lord Carlile of Berriew Q.C. Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation. (52 page report, PDF)
Background

6.  There is no universally accepted definition of terrorism. It remains the subject of continuing debate in international bodies.
10. [I am entirely in agreement with that comment.] Hard as I have striven, and as many definitions as I have read, I have failed to conclude that there is one that I could regard as the paradigm. Unsurprisingly, I have been unable to achieve what was not achieved by Lord Lloyd – perhaps because it is not possible to do so.This report will not offer major new statutory language. However, I hope that the unbiased reader will accept that it produces remarks and recommendations capable of maintaining a proper balance between the exigencies presented by the types of terrorism evident globally at present, and the need to sustain a fair system of law founded on undiluted democratic values.
State sponsored terrorism, according to Lord Carlile of Berriew, is OK:
The law should not be amended to enable the use in the United
Kingdom of the special laws against persons subject to diplomatic
immunity
"The problem with always being a conformist is that when you try to change the system from within, it's not you who changes the system; it's the system that will eventually change you." -- Immortal Technique

"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." -- Malcolm X

"The eternal fight is not many battles fought on one level, but one great battle fought on many different levels." -- The Antagonist

The Antagonist

23 Mar 2007, 19:54 #7

BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION RADIO 4
TRANSCRIPT OF “FILE ON 4” – LONDON BOMBS

CURRENT AFFAIRS GROUP
TRANSMISSION: Tuesday 25th October 2005 2000 - 2040
REPEAT: Sunday 30th October 2005 1700 - 1740
REPORTER: Richard Watson
PRODUCER: David Lewis
EDITOR: David Ross
PROGRAMME NUMBER: 05VY3027LHO
http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/bsp/hi ... mbings.pdf