Links to the J7 Truth Campaign

Keeping an eye on the media coverage of July 7th, and taking the media to task over their inaccuracies, mis-leading statements and distortions. Post all your complaints and responses here! If you spot inaccuracies in the media coverage, here's the place to tell us about it.

Links to the J7 Truth Campaign

Apr 24 2006, 06:53 PM #1

"The problem with always being a conformist is that when you try to change the system from within, it's not you who changes the system; it's the system that will eventually change you." -- Immortal Technique

"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." -- Malcolm X

"The eternal fight is not many battles fought on one level, but one great battle fought on many different levels." -- The Antagonist

"Truth does not fear investigation." -- Unknown

May 8 2006, 10:29 AM #2

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?sto ... 6141515156
Julyseventh.co.uk

July 7 brought the carnage of multiple bombings in London. Our hearts go out to the victims and survivors.

The official story of the 7/7 attacks has unraveled in record time, and the accumulating oddities will sound all too familiar to students of 9/11:

A security exercise was rehearsing bombings of the same train stations just as the attacks occurred. First reports were that the explosives were sophisticated military-issue; soon after, they were said to be home-made. Israeli military radio reported that visiting minister Netanyahu received an advance warning of the bombing (subsequently denied). The official timeline of events made little sense, until it was revised to fit the emerging cover story. ID cards for the same alleged perpetrator were reportedly found at two different locations. False trails led to non-existent al-Qaeda groups with websites in Texas and, laughably, Zarqawi in Iraq. Scotland Yard investigators argue whether the alleged bombers intended to die, or if they were duped into carrying timed or remote-control bombs, recalling the FBI internal debate about whether the "muscle hijackers" of 9/11 knew they were on a suicide mission. (In the midst of these revelations, the capacity of the British police brass to deliver outrageous lies was exposed after the killing of unarmed Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes by a squad of police who grabbed him off his subway seat and shot him seven times in the head.) Tony Blair has ruled out an inquiry into 7/7 as a distraction from the vital task of national unity. The idea of an Iraq withdrawal is off the agenda. Whole neighborhoods are subjected to mass raids and Parliament debates how many civil liberties to revoke, now that "everything has changed."

A 7/7 truth movement is emerging. So far, the most comprehensive introduction we have seen is at Julyseventh.co.uk. This well-organized compendium includes a discussion of possible scenarios, a growing timeline, archives of news stories, many links to other 7/7 skeptics, the widely-distributed "77 Unanswered Questions About 7/7," by John Doe II, and a section on the relevance of 9/11.

Officialconfusion.com offers a daily newswire of stories relating to 7/7.
http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/nat ... lture.html
MrRogers

May 8, 2006 12:35 AM
Bradford/gbr

For further research try
http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/july-7-lut ... times.html

at the well-organised and up-to-date
http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/
�To those who are afraid of the truth, I wish to offer a few scary truths; and to those who are not afraid of the truth, I wish to offer proof that the terrorism of truth is the only one that can be of benefit to the proletariat.� -- On Terrorism and the State, Gianfranco Sanguinetti

May 8 2006, 03:24 PM #3

�To those who are afraid of the truth, I wish to offer a few scary truths; and to those who are not afraid of the truth, I wish to offer proof that the terrorism of truth is the only one that can be of benefit to the proletariat.� -- On Terrorism and the State, Gianfranco Sanguinetti

May 8 2006, 09:59 PM #4

May 9 2006, 03:15 PM #5

May 9 2006, 05:44 PM #6

May 9 2006, 11:49 PM #7

Bridget @ May 9 2006, 04:15 PM wrote:http://community.channel4.com/groupee/f ... 2580010854
Ho ho ho. Good old Channel 4. They have removed the thread discussing the attack on London. It lasted from 09-05-06 at 16:03 all the way through to 21:17, a grand total of just over five hours.

Only just the other night I recall watching Jon Snow tell us all about 'sugar-coated' journalism that has managed to successfully hide the slaughter of 100,000 people and it would appear this same sugar-coating is used to restrict the bounds of acceptable debate on the Channel 4 'community' forum.

For those that missed it here, for your personal edification and review, are the three pages of discussion that existed before Channel 4 site admins pulled it.
"The problem with always being a conformist is that when you try to change the system from within, it's not you who changes the system; it's the system that will eventually change you." -- Immortal Technique

"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." -- Malcolm X

"The eternal fight is not many battles fought on one level, but one great battle fought on many different levels." -- The Antagonist

"Truth does not fear investigation." -- Unknown