J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog

Forum for discussion and observations regarding the 7 July 2005 inquest proceedings. See also the dedicated J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog for analysis and summaries of the proceedings: http://77inquests.blogspot.com/
and the official Inquests web site: Coroner's Inquest into the London Bombings of 7 July 2005.

19 Oct 2010, 00:44 #1

Examining and documenting the proceedings of the Coroner's Inquest into the London Bombings of 7 July 2005, including analysis of the hearing transcripts and the evidence presented.

J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog: 7 July Inquests: It's A Conspiracy, Stupid!

J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog: A CCTV Fuss About Nothing?

J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog: The Final Curtain - "CCTV rich" to "CCTV FAIL!"

J7: 7/7 Inquests Blog: Don't Mention The Fifth (or Sixth?) Man
�To those who are afraid of the truth, I wish to offer a few scary truths; and to those who are not afraid of the truth, I wish to offer proof that the terrorism of truth is the only one that can be of benefit to the proletariat.� -- On Terrorism and the State, Gianfranco Sanguinetti

19 Oct 2010, 19:03 #2

I've updated the CCTV FAIL post with this text and excellent image by Muncher:

The distance between the Thameslink tunnel where this image was captured and the King's Cross underground lines is shown on this map:

�To those who are afraid of the truth, I wish to offer a few scary truths; and to those who are not afraid of the truth, I wish to offer proof that the terrorism of truth is the only one that can be of benefit to the proletariat.� -- On Terrorism and the State, Gianfranco Sanguinetti

20 Oct 2010, 16:14 #3

20 Oct 2010, 18:42 #4

21 Oct 2010, 11:30 #5

21 Oct 2010, 22:06 #6

22 Oct 2010, 00:15 #7

A couple of comments on the BFN's link from 'jimbo':
For my money Brigit and co. are scooping this motherfucker and will make journalism history someday.
So far it appears the J7 site is writing an update and critique daily. This is so good!