Final London Assembly 7 July Scrutiny Reports

A forum for the publication of independent public research conducted by J7 Independent People's Inquiry Forum Members and J7 RELEASE THE EVIDENCE Activists and Campaigners in the joint quest to get to the truth behind what really happened on July 7th 2005. Post your Freedom of Information requests, the responses, and official communications with other bodies and representatives of state and corporate entities here.

Final London Assembly 7 July Scrutiny Reports

The Antagonist

05 Jun 2006, 09:07 #1

"The problem with always being a conformist is that when you try to change the system from within, it's not you who changes the system; it's the system that will eventually change you." -- Immortal Technique

"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." -- Malcolm X

"The eternal fight is not many battles fought on one level, but one great battle fought on many different levels." -- The Antagonist

"Truth does not fear investigation." -- Unknown

The Antagonist

05 Jun 2006, 09:43 #2

39 minutes after the release of the reports and BBC News 24 is rolling a live interview with none other than Mr Peter Power of Visor Consultants, the man who was running a terror drill on July 7th, who is still interviewed as if he had no special connection to the day.
"Terror doesn't rely on the bang, it relies on the fear of the bang." - Peter Power, BBC News 24, June 5, 2006.
"The problem with always being a conformist is that when you try to change the system from within, it's not you who changes the system; it's the system that will eventually change you." -- Immortal Technique

"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." -- Malcolm X

"The eternal fight is not many battles fought on one level, but one great battle fought on many different levels." -- The Antagonist

"Truth does not fear investigation." -- Unknown

numeral

05 Jun 2006, 15:50 #3

2.1 The first explosion on 7 July took place at 8.50 am on eastbound Circle Line train number 204, travelling from Liverpool Street to Aldgate station. Within one minute, a second explosion took place on a Circle Line train number 216, travelling westbound from Edgware Road to Paddington. A third bomb was detonated approximately two minutes later, on a southbound Piccadilly Line train number 311. At 9.47 am, a fourth bomb was detonated, on the top deck of the Number 30 bus at Tavistock Square. 52 people were murdered, and 700 were physically injured. Many more hundreds of people were directly affected by the attacks, including passengers who were uninjured but potentially traumatised by the experience.
5.1 The first passengers to emerge from the tunnels were either uninjured or had suffered only minor injuries. They were passengers who had either disembarked the train of their own accord or had been evacuated by an Underground or emergency services officer. At the Russell Square end of train 311, the evacuation was led by one of the two drivers. At the other end of the train, two police officers arrived after approximately half an hour and led passengers to the platform at King’s Cross station.
5.10 At Russell Square, passengers from the first carriage of train 311 began arriving in the station about 20 minutes after the explosion, having been led to the platform there by one of the two train drivers who had been in the driver’s cab at the time. About 30 to 35 people walked out of the train, via the driver’s cab, to Russell Square station.
Train 311 is mentioned four times. The time of the explosion is said to be about 0853. The route that most passenegers evacuated by, out of carriage 3, through the crossover and along the eastbound track to KXSP, is not mentioned.
Follow the numbers.

Bridget

06 Jun 2006, 12:54 #4

I have just added this comment on Holly Finch's 7th July commentisfree section of the Guardian. The section quoted is from Vol 3 p223
There was just one testimony in the report from bereaved family members which sent a shiver down my spine. I cannot imagine what it must have been like for this couple to wait until July 16th to have a loved one identified. And then to not be allowed to see that person.

"1. Why was the phone helpline on a premium rate, and there were no information updates from the helpline. Whenever we phoned the helpline, we were told they would get in touch. They never did.

2. Sammy was found alive and gave her name, Samantha ______, to her rescuer, and he then passed her on to the emergency staff in the ticket hall of Russell Square, where she died.

4. It then took until 16 July to be notified of her identification.

5. We were never asked if we could or would like to see her or be with her.

6. We do not know where her body was kept. Was it in every way being looked after humanly and with respect?"

Pitiful, and how many other families had similar experiences as they trudged from hospital to hospital? Where are their voices?

Yet Tanweer and Khan we are told were identified at 23.40 on 7th July. Hussain by a call to the same helpline that didn't even bother to reply to Sammy's family.

Shocking and disturbing.

For further information and analysis of 7/7/05 go to: http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/
http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/hol ... t_128.html
�To those who are afraid of the truth, I wish to offer a few scary truths; and to those who are not afraid of the truth, I wish to offer proof that the terrorism of truth is the only one that can be of benefit to the proletariat.� -- On Terrorism and the State, Gianfranco Sanguinetti

Kier

07 Jun 2006, 21:50 #5

I posted this comment on the thread linked above just after the first one I made:
Some misleading statements need addressing:

"The conspiracy theorists have an anti security services agenda and state constantly that our MI5 spies placed the bombs under the trains on government instructions in order for the government justify the Iraq war."

There is no basis for this claim. Those who campaign for truth have no agenda - anti-security services or otherwise - and have made this abundantly clear on many occasions. The idea of bombs being placed underneath the trains was suggested by witnesses speaking of holes in the floor of the trains and more specifically by a survivor of the Aldgate blast, Bruce Lait, who stated that 'the metal was pushed upwards as if the bomb was underneath the train'.

Secondly, the statement

"There are some proactive and agressive Jihad members out there who are only too delighted about a campaign focused on attacking Blair and not them. They threaten and abuse me because I recognise them for the terrorists that they are.
However the conspiracy theorists and others would rather forget that these had anything to do with 7/7 atall."

is also a generalisation that is not based in fact. The concept of extremism has never been denied by anybody that I know of who is asking the same questions as me. FJL, you imply that the message left on your blog has been left by a 'terrorist' but provide no proof to back this up, even admitting that you may be mistaken about the IP address you give here. If you are mistaken, then you may well be causing harm to an innocent person by broadcasting their IP address in relation to a statement they may not have made.
'Conspiracy theorists and others' do not ignore the issue of terrorism and that young Muslim men are often the subject of recruitment operations for such activities. It doesn't follow, though, that all 'terrorist' attacks are always carried out by such people, simply because they exist and we know of them. It is also wrong to suggest that those who point out the errors in the account we've been given are assisting the cause of terrorism by means of distraction. That is a terrible thing to say, reminiscent of George Bush saying

"You're either with us or you're with the terrorists."

A completely narrow-minded and obtuse declaration; unless you're staunchly pro-government, you're a terrorist sympathiser? Life is just not that black and white. It is also wrong to imply that the people who are sceptical of the official account have no compassion towards the survivors and families of the victims and are only motivated by some twisted political agenda or desire to discredit the security services.
When I looked just now it had been deleted. Can anyone see anything offensive or unsuitable about it that would justify it being deleted? Who deletes the comments anyway, would it be the author of the article?
"We are not democrats for, among other reasons, democracy sooner or later leads to war and dictatorship. Just as we are not supporters of dictatorships, among other things, because dictatorship arouses a desire for democracy, provokes a return to democracy, and thus tends to perpetuate a vicious circle in which human society oscillates between open and brutal tyranny and a lying freedom." - Errico Malatesta, Democracy and Anarchy 1924

Bridget

08 Jun 2006, 08:22 #6

Kier

I've just checked and it's there.

http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/hol ... t_128.html

Sorry you're right Kier, only your first comment is there! comment is free but censored!
�To those who are afraid of the truth, I wish to offer a few scary truths; and to those who are not afraid of the truth, I wish to offer proof that the terrorism of truth is the only one that can be of benefit to the proletariat.� -- On Terrorism and the State, Gianfranco Sanguinetti

Bridget

08 Jun 2006, 09:23 #7

Kier

I reposted it and asked why it was deleted. Let's see how long it lasts there. FJL's crap is allowed to remain.