Employment & attendance records for Khan

A forum for the publication of independent public research conducted by J7 Independent People's Inquiry Forum Members and J7 RELEASE THE EVIDENCE Activists and Campaigners in the joint quest to get to the truth behind what really happened on July 7th 2005. Post your Freedom of Information requests, the responses, and official communications with other bodies and representatives of state and corporate entities here.

Employment & attendance records for Khan

Kier

18 Oct 2006, 09:32 #1

"We are not democrats for, among other reasons, democracy sooner or later leads to war and dictatorship. Just as we are not supporters of dictatorships, among other things, because dictatorship arouses a desire for democracy, provokes a return to democracy, and thus tends to perpetuate a vicious circle in which human society oscillates between open and brutal tyranny and a lying freedom." - Errico Malatesta, Democracy and Anarchy 1924

Muncher

18 Oct 2006, 12:53 #2

One of the PDF files makes reference to:
r_M S Khan Personnel file pdf001.pdf
r_Shahzad Tanweer Wortley High School pdf001.pdf
r_Hasib Hussain South Leeds High School pdf001.pdf

I don't see these available anywhere.

Sinclair

18 Oct 2006, 13:05 #3

Kier,

Thanks for the info; from the links you posted, Khan's work leave has been confirmed as follows:

===========
Sickness
Mr Khan was absent for the following periods:
22 March 2004 – 18 April 2004 – Sick Leave
20 September 2004 – 30 November 2004 – Sick Leave

Other absence
17 March 2004 – Special Leave
2 February – 6 February 2004 – Special Leave
27 January 2003 – 14 February 2003 – Special Leave
1 December 2004 – 7 December 2004 – Unauthorised absence resulting in Mr Khan handing in his resignation on 7 December 2004.
===========

These 'sick-leave' periods are long. I wonder if Khan had a serious medical issue/problem that would explain these rather long absences?

The period 22 March 2004 – 18 April 2004 fits over the date of arrests (& subsequent questioning that would have been) made under Operation Crevice, (- the arrests were on the morning of 30 March 2004).

There are a few news articles that mention Khan's connection to Operation Crevice, & also see this post re Conspiracy Theorist, John Reid). The connection was raised initially (around 14/7/05) by the claim made by French Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy.

(See alo this Press release of 25th October 2005, from the BBC, which states that Khan was videoed etc.).
In some ways she was far more acute than Winston, and far less susceptible to Party propaganda. Once when he happened in some connection to mention the war against Eurasia, she startled him by saying casually that in her opinion the war was not happening. The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by the Government of Oceania itself, "just to keep the people frightened." -- George Orwell, 1984

Bridget

18 Oct 2006, 13:14 #4

Muncher

I've just rang Leeds and spoken to a lovely woman who has explained that these pdf are too large to upload onto their website, so she'll send me them on CD. Should have them tomorrow.
�To those who are afraid of the truth, I wish to offer a few scary truths; and to those who are not afraid of the truth, I wish to offer proof that the terrorism of truth is the only one that can be of benefit to the proletariat.� -- On Terrorism and the State, Gianfranco Sanguinetti

Sinclair

18 Oct 2006, 13:25 #5

Bridget,

Any info re an official explanation as to Kahn's long absences from work. As a teacher/teaching assistant, such long absences would have been flagged up/looked into.
In some ways she was far more acute than Winston, and far less susceptible to Party propaganda. Once when he happened in some connection to mention the war against Eurasia, she startled him by saying casually that in her opinion the war was not happening. The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by the Government of Oceania itself, "just to keep the people frightened." -- George Orwell, 1984

Bridget

18 Oct 2006, 13:29 #6

Sinclair @ Oct 18 2006, 01:25 PM wrote: Bridget,

Any info re an official explanation as to Kahn's long absences from work.  As a teacher/teaching assistant, such long absences would have been flagged up/looked into.
Should be in his personnel file pdf. So hopefully we'll know tomorrow if the CD arrives then. I expect one will be paternity leave, no?

Kier is presently writing a new profile on MSK for the website, the present one is slightly (!) subjective. i think she's attmpting to cut it down from about 14 pages or so of info. I'm sure she'll be able to answer these questions.
�To those who are afraid of the truth, I wish to offer a few scary truths; and to those who are not afraid of the truth, I wish to offer proof that the terrorism of truth is the only one that can be of benefit to the proletariat.� -- On Terrorism and the State, Gianfranco Sanguinetti

Muncher

18 Oct 2006, 13:34 #7

Bridget @ Oct 18 2006, 01:14 PM wrote:Muncher

I've just rang Leeds and spoken to a lovely woman who has explained that these pdf are too large to upload onto their website, so she'll send me them on CD. Should have them tomorrow.
Splendid! Thank you Bridget.