7/7 The Big Picture

Keeping an eye on the media coverage of July 7th, and taking the media to task over their inaccuracies, mis-leading statements and distortions. Post all your complaints and responses here! If you spot inaccuracies in the media coverage, here's the place to tell us about it.

7/7 The Big Picture

Bridget

07 Jul 2010, 22:56 #1

I'm watching the video that Muncher linked to here and have got as far as part 3 The CCTV Analysis. It's been very accurate upto this point and I've been impressed, but it has started to claim that there is no CCTV of the Micra leaving the Leeds area or any time and date stamp on the garage footage. I haven't time to search for it now, but I'm sure this isn't accurate.

(Muncher if you have any time over the next couple of days would it be possible to upload the CCTV that has been released to the J7 vimeo account? If we could have each section clearly labelled it would help. Thanks.)

This link has appeared on the video:

http://wideshut.co.uk/77-the-big-pictur ... -bombings/
�To those who are afraid of the truth, I wish to offer a few scary truths; and to those who are not afraid of the truth, I wish to offer proof that the terrorism of truth is the only one that can be of benefit to the proletariat.� -- On Terrorism and the State, Gianfranco Sanguinetti

Muncher

07 Jul 2010, 23:02 #2

^ Yes, there are numerous errors and inaccuracies about the cctv.

I will upload the cctv footage sometime tomorrow.

I've tried several times today to access wideshut.co.uk but it's been unavailable.

Bridget

07 Jul 2010, 23:09 #3

It has made a very interesting point about Lindsay's Brava (6.26) which appears to be in the same place as when he apparently arrived at Luton, yet the narrative states that the Micra pulls up alongside it.
�To those who are afraid of the truth, I wish to offer a few scary truths; and to those who are not afraid of the truth, I wish to offer proof that the terrorism of truth is the only one that can be of benefit to the proletariat.� -- On Terrorism and the State, Gianfranco Sanguinetti

Bridget

07 Jul 2010, 23:12 #4

Muncher @ Jul 7 2010, 11:02 PM wrote: I will upload the cctv footage sometime tomorrow.

I've tried several times today to access wideshut.co.uk but it's been unavailable.
Thanks Muncher. I also can't access the website.

Bridget

07 Jul 2010, 23:17 #5

[quote=""Muncher""]^ Yes, there are numerous errors and inaccuracies about the cctv.[/quote]
Shit, it's claiming there is only one still image at Luton! All the stuff from entering the station is missed and the train platform footage. It appears to have obtained all the CCTV images from the media rather than the actual releases from the MPS.

Bridget

07 Jul 2010, 23:31 #6

Keelan

08 Jul 2010, 10:54 #7

damn it, I knew I shouldn't have rushed to put this out on the day. Thanks for taking a look.

In regards to footage at Luton - I'm guessing you're refering to footage inside the station? If that's the case I don't think I actually made a point of saying there was none, so that could be savered. The main point was that the narrative was inconsistent with the entry image and the Hussain image. So any footage after that does not canel it out. I could add on some annotations and some extras to correct it.

Where are you all getting the footage? I had considerable trouble finding what I did use.

So there's footage of the car pre services station and at the services station?
I'd be interested to see that obviously. Does it show all the bombers?