7/7 Ex anti terrorist SBS operative

Keeping an eye on the media coverage of July 7th, and taking the media to task over their inaccuracies, mis-leading statements and distortions. Post all your complaints and responses here! If you spot inaccuracies in the media coverage, here's the place to tell us about it.

7/7 Ex anti terrorist SBS operative

07 Jul 2009, 01:26 #1

Could anybody tell me why the MI* pasty handler that set up the 7/7 bombers is never talked about.He appeared in numerous news stories in the weeks following this false flag event.
He was pictured at the adventure centre in Capel curig white water rafting and eating meals with the supposed terrorists.He worked at the Irqa bookshop where the four patsies frequented.
Here are examples of these stories http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -15760968/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -15760951/

If anyone can direct me to any info on site i would most appreciate it many thanks
Savatar

Co-incidences are for imbeciles

07 Jul 2009, 02:01 #2

Hi Savatar, welcome to the J7 forum.

There are stories about Martin 'Abdullah' McDaid on this thread and he is also mentioned in this thread.

Also, we don't refer to the accused as "patsies" because we don't know, nor could we prove, that to be the case. This is in the same way that we don't know whether McDaid is in the employ of MI* and, more importantly, nor could we prove such a thing.
"The problem with always being a conformist is that when you try to change the system from within, it's not you who changes the system; it's the system that will eventually change you." -- Immortal Technique

"The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses." -- Malcolm X

"The eternal fight is not many battles fought on one level, but one great battle fought on many different levels." -- The Antagonist

"Truth does not fear investigation." -- Unknown

07 Jul 2009, 10:41 #3

Many thanks for the links.Lots to follow up there :)
True these accusations cannot be proven however they are based upon the balance of evidence of probabilities.
I do feel the veil is falling that obfuscates the obvious and know that the work being done by people such as yourself will soon bear fruit

Thanks Savatar