Justin has a stake in a new Bar/Restaurant Venture?

The latest on Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Lance Bass, Chris Kirkpatrick and Joey Fatone

Moderated by: proudhebrew23 - JCs I Heart You Shirt

Moderator: proudhebrew23

Justin has a stake in a new Bar/Restaurant Venture?

silverbell011

12 Jul 2008, 07:14 #1

From http://www.downtownexpress.com/de_271/undercover.html
Timber!
The latest person to contribute to the revitalization of Downtown is none other than Justin Timberlake.

The pop singer has a stake in a new bar that is not yet named or open at 6 Murray St., Community Board 1 discovered when a representative of the bar came before the board to ask for a liquor license. Bruno Gioffre, Jr., the project's attorney, also hinted at other high-profile partners, though he didn't name names. The application refers only to an entity called "Murray St. Hospitality Corp."

The 6 Murray St. location most recently housed a bar called A & M Roadhouse, run by Arthur Gregory, but it closed several months ago. A "Space For Rent" banner drapes the old Roadhouse sign, giving neighbors no inkling of Timberlake's impending arrival.

"It would be great for the block," said Chris Digennaro, the manager at 2 Rivers bar at 10 Murray St. "Let him have it."

Digennaro is fed up with the city's snail's pace of redevelopment, and said a big name can only help.

"More people need to support the neighborhood," he said. "We're dying down here."
The fact that "Hospitality" is in the entity name has me curious...could it be another branch of SoHo?
EDIT: Oh yeah, I should mention it's a location in NYC
Last edited by silverbell011 on 12 Jul 2008, 07:17, edited 1 time in total.

cheercutie3333

12 Jul 2008, 07:21 #2

Hmm... interesting, I guess we will have to wait and see.

Posts 0

12 Jul 2008, 07:28 #3

That would be some shit, what more can he dabble in

Thanks Erin!

ttt413

14 Jul 2008, 00:07 #4

Interesting......... and like two minutes from my office. But there arent other "high-profile partners" involved in Southern Hosp. are there? Just Trace and some restaurant guy. So maybe this is something different. Will have to wait and see!!

FSLHOE

14 Jul 2008, 02:25 #5

Just open a SH in Washington D.C. , pleaseandthankyou!