Jimmy in Auckland April 6

Jimmy in Auckland April 6

February 14th, 2010, 9:21 am #1

I just saw in the paper today that Jimmy is performing at the Powerstation April 6, with the Rhythm and Blues band.
Just wondering if anyone knew any details of what sort of show this is? I am not a fan of the Rhythm and the Blues and will only go if there is a significant rock content in the set list, hopefully with some of the songs from the album he has just recorded in LA.
Don't want to get into the whole debate started by Harmony (Dauntles) in the last thread, just want more information on this show so I can make an informed decision whether to go or not.

February 14th, 2010, 10:50 am #2

You should just go... it's JIMMY

February 14th, 2010, 9:57 pm #3

I just saw in the paper today that Jimmy is performing at the Powerstation April 6, with the Rhythm and Blues band.
Just wondering if anyone knew any details of what sort of show this is? I am not a fan of the Rhythm and the Blues and will only go if there is a significant rock content in the set list, hopefully with some of the songs from the album he has just recorded in LA.
Don't want to get into the whole debate started by Harmony (Dauntles) in the last thread, just want more information on this show so I can make an informed decision whether to go or not.
Does anyone know if any other tour dates have been released with the Rhythm and Blues band? I can't seem to find a site that keeps an updated list of tours anymore. I wish they would at least keep that part of this site updated.

February 14th, 2010, 11:35 pm #4

MARCH
30th TUE - Thebarton Theatre, Torrensville - SA

APRIL
TBC .... - Lyric Theatre, Sydney - NSW
TBC .... - Palais Theatre, Melbourne - VIC
04th SUN - Byron Bay Bluesfest - NSW
06th TUE - Powerstation, Auckland - NZ

February 14th, 2010, 11:39 pm #5

The Sydney show could be either March 31st or April 1st

February 15th, 2010, 12:06 am #6

Thanks for that Mikey. None for WA? Any ideas on which site might have all the future dates? Have been finding some on different sites, but no one site that seems to have them all?

February 16th, 2010, 9:17 am #7

Booked my ticket,ecstatic about this event,[I'm coming from the middle of the South Island.]
Linda.

February 16th, 2010, 7:00 pm #8

Question answered on the (can't believe it) updated news. It will be a full on Rhythm and the Blues show, so I won't be going but I hope all those that do go have a great time.