Stardust
Arabiens Dr?m
Arabiens Dr?m
Stardust
Arabiens Dr?m
Arabiens Dr?m

May 9th, 2018, 10:31 am #1

What did we think of semi 1?
I didn't like the hosts much and their interval acts were pretty dull. But the stage/arena looks nice and the qualifiers were mostly good, though I think Finland stole Switzerland's rightful spot and I HATE Ireland and wish Greece qualified instead, though Greece was lacking an epic stage show.

zsb37105qtyz
Bzz..
Bzz..

May 10th, 2018, 10:23 am #2

The only 2 qualifiers I dont like are Estonia and Bulgaria

Its a real shame for Switzerland, that performance was great but I think the fact it being Switzerland meant it had no chance |:(

Really shocked that Greece, Armenia and Belgium didnt make it (altho I won't miss any of them in the final)

And I was so relieved for Finland and Lithuania :love:

Sanderijn
Mama
Mama

May 10th, 2018, 10:35 am #3

I didn't really like the hosts and the interval acts either. Really glad Albania made it through :D I'm sad we didn't qualify because the song was good but yeah the staging could have been better. I also think Switzerland should have made it based on the live performances and not a fan of Ireland either :unsure:

Nebo
The Best Is Yet To Come
The Best Is Yet To Come
Nebo
The Best Is Yet To Come
The Best Is Yet To Come

May 10th, 2018, 4:44 pm #4

Yeah Switzerland was really good! And I'm also really happy for Albania. :D Greece had the same problem as Belgium, dull staging.

Stardust
Arabiens Dr?m
Arabiens Dr?m
Stardust
Arabiens Dr?m
Arabiens Dr?m

May 12th, 2018, 3:05 pm #5

In semi 2 it went ok, horrible semi, I was shocked Poland didn't make it but didn't care. Cyprus is hyped so I hope they win, but my favourite is Israel and Denmark and Czech Republic!
Hope Ireland or Hungary won't win!

Sanderijn
Mama
Mama

May 12th, 2018, 4:36 pm #6

I'm rooting for France or Italy, tbh I don't get most of the ones that are hyped currently :hide: