smedstad
Beard Wizard
smedstad
Beard Wizard

11:07 AM - Oct 09, 2018 #181

You can decide for yourself if you want to be in Short Beards or stay here. If the moustache is your focus and you are planning to keep your beard quite short, while letting your moustache grow long it is totally fine to stay here in Moustache land, I think. There is no real rule, but when you start to feel bearded rather than moustachioed, you should ask to be moved ;)
Stop trimming your moustache; greater glory awaits...
but if you are going to trim, do it right, go pencil...
then, of course, a nice copstache can be cool too...

My Beard and Moustache Adventures!

Tapatalk How-tos and Q&A

beardedfather
Beard Titan

12:17 AM - Oct 10, 2018 #182

Your last photo is really nice.  The mustache will only get better with length, and you are reaching your lower lip.  It may take a little more work, but you can do it.  It looks awesome with your mustache.  So, whether you want to be in mustaches or beards really doesn't matter.  I still think you have a heck of a mustache on top of your beard.

Great photo.
Grow on.
Tom

gs3py
Beard Friendly
gs3py
Beard Friendly

11:45 AM - Oct 10, 2018 #183

smedstad wrote:There is no real rule, but when you start to feel bearded rather than moustachioed, you should ask to be moved ;)
It’s so funny that I was intent on doing a solo mustache and yet here we are with an accompanying beard

Part of me is reluctant to take the full plunge now that the stache is longer, it almost like it allow me to grow longer without as much self-doubt

Will let you know how I feel as the journey continue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gs3py
Beard Friendly
gs3py
Beard Friendly

11:46 AM - Oct 10, 2018 #184

beardedfather wrote:I still think you have a heck of a mustache on top of your beard.

Great photo.
Grow on.
Tom
As always, much appreciated Tom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk