Adding a signature to your profile can be a great way to point other members to your thread – or other relevant information (just remember to keep in mind Rules 15 and 16)
Some of you may already have a signature that got "broken" somehow in the transition from Yuku to Tapatalk. Links may need updating. The formatting may be wrong.
Some of you may be looking to add a signature for the first time.
This tutorial will work for all of you!
1) Click on the arrow to the right of your username in the top right corner of the screen.
2) Open the User Control Panel.
3) Click on "Edit Signature" under the Profile tab. Make sure to leave the boxes below the text window unchecked.
4) Now comes the slightly difficult part. Since there is no WYSIWYG editor here, you have to enter the BBCode yourself to format your signature and add links. Below are screenshots of the most relevant instructions taken from the help page at phpbb.com.
First, how to format text in your signature:
And, here is the most important one if you want to add a link to your signature.
5) Once you have created your signature, you can click the "Preview" button to see how it will look.
When you are satisfied, click "Submit".
Now your signature will be added to the bottom of all your posts.
1 post • Page 1 of 1