Brendan
Beard Friendly
Brendan
Beard Friendly
Joined: 11:19 PM - Nov 10, 2017

10:00 PM - Jan 14, 2018 #21

This is a fine beard, GB. I’m excited to see where it goes in the next three months.


Best,
Brendan
Quote
Like
Share

AmericanExtraMutt
Beard Jedi
Joined: 7:21 AM - Mar 13, 2008

11:23 PM - Jan 14, 2018 #22

Grow it down to gut level.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Scissor trimming with confidence!
AEM's present thread
AEM's previous big beard journey
Most neck hairs grow forward and under the chin, as well as downward: see here and there. (thanks to @nsr160 for permission!).
Quote
Like
Share

GutBeard
Beard Regular
GutBeard
Beard Regular
Joined: 7:15 PM - Dec 30, 2013

12:08 AM - Jan 15, 2018 #23

Brendan wrote: This is a fine beard, GB. I’m excited to see where it goes in the next three months.


Best,
Brendan
Thanks Brendan,

I am now in uncharted beard growing territory,so yes,the next three months are going to be very interesting to say the least.
Quote
Like
Share

GutBeard
Beard Regular
GutBeard
Beard Regular
Joined: 7:15 PM - Dec 30, 2013

12:11 AM - Jan 15, 2018 #24

AmericanExtraMutt wrote: Grow it down to gut level.

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk
HaHa,not a bad idea AmericanExtraMutt. I don't know how many guys actually have the genes for that kind of growth,but it would be cool to try.
Quote
Like
Share

AmericanExtraMutt
Beard Jedi
Joined: 7:21 AM - Mar 13, 2008

4:52 AM - Jan 15, 2018 #25

I just assumed your username was your goal. Or is it a bilingual word, with "gut" = "good"?

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Scissor trimming with confidence!
AEM's present thread
AEM's previous big beard journey
Most neck hairs grow forward and under the chin, as well as downward: see here and there. (thanks to @nsr160 for permission!).
Quote
Like
Share

Davis1214
Beard Elite
Davis1214
Beard Elite
Joined: 7:27 PM - Nov 18, 2012

7:11 AM - Jan 15, 2018 #26

Hey buddy just wanted to say you have a great beard,and what made you throw in the towel the first time?Wanna trade beards? Lol Grow on!
Quote
Like
Share

GutBeard
Beard Regular
GutBeard
Beard Regular
Joined: 7:15 PM - Dec 30, 2013

4:01 PM - Jan 15, 2018 #27

AmericanExtraMutt wrote: I just assumed your username was your goal. Or is it a bilingual word, with "gut" = "good"?

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk
It was neither,but thanks for the idea for the "gut" long beard.
Quote
Like
Share

GutBeard
Beard Regular
GutBeard
Beard Regular
Joined: 7:15 PM - Dec 30, 2013

5:12 PM - Jan 15, 2018 #28

Davis1214 wrote: Hey buddy just wanted to say you have a great beard,and what made you throw in the towel the first time?Wanna trade beards? Lol Grow on!
Thanks Davis1214,

I threw in the towel the first time due to my weaker sides.This time around I'm just lettin it grow! Hopefully the sides will fill out in the long term.
Quote
Like
Share

bmwkiz
Beard Wizard
bmwkiz
Beard Wizard
Joined: 12:52 AM - Apr 22, 2014

12:12 AM - Jan 16, 2018 #29

i just gotta say that’s a very nice 🧔 you have grown. yes i saw the sides appeared a bit weak but they sure look good now! Congratulations! How far do you plan on growing?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                 my beard journey.http://jefffsbeardboard.yuku.com/topic/ ... wkiz-beard
Quote
Like
Share

GutBeard
Beard Regular
GutBeard
Beard Regular
Joined: 7:15 PM - Dec 30, 2013

12:55 AM - Jan 16, 2018 #30

bmwkiz wrote: i just gotta say that’s a very nice 🧔 you have grown. yes i saw the sides appeared a bit weak but they sure look good now! Congratulations! How far do you plan on growing?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks so much for the encouragement bmwkiz.

I definitely want to reach a 1/2 yeard of growth and assess my growth at that time.And yes,that awesome yeard milestone is in the back of my mind.
Quote
Like
Share

Beeks
Beard Friendly
Beeks
Beard Friendly
Joined: 4:37 PM - Oct 19, 2017

1:09 AM - Jan 18, 2018 #31

Hey GB, just thought I’d pop over and thank you for your encouragement on my post..your beard is looking mighty..keep growing and I will be following your progress to beard glory!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote
Like
Share

GutBeard
Beard Regular
GutBeard
Beard Regular
Joined: 7:15 PM - Dec 30, 2013

1:31 AM - Jan 18, 2018 #32

Beeks wrote: Hey GB, just thought I’d pop over and thank you for your encouragement on my post..your beard is looking mighty..keep growing and I will be following your progress to beard glory!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks so much for stopping by Beeks.
I really appreciate the kind words.
I hope you have stopped using your  magnified compact mirror.LOL.
Quote
Like
Share

Beeks
Beard Friendly
Beeks
Beard Friendly
Joined: 4:37 PM - Oct 19, 2017

1:38 AM - Jan 18, 2018 #33

GutBeard wrote:
Beeks wrote: Hey GB, just thought I’d pop over and thank you for your encouragement on my post..your beard is looking mighty..keep growing and I will be following your progress to beard glory!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks so much for stopping by Beeks.
I really appreciate the kind words.
I hope you have stopped using your  magnified compact mirror.LOL.
Haha I think I may throw it away! Take care and I’ll pop over from time to time to see how you’re getting on..I reckon if we all support each other enough we can apply to be extra members of ZZ Top in a couple of years


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote
Like
Share

GutBeard
Beard Regular
GutBeard
Beard Regular
Joined: 7:15 PM - Dec 30, 2013

1:43 AM - Jan 18, 2018 #34

Beeks wrote:
GutBeard wrote:
Beeks wrote: Hey GB, just thought I’d pop over and thank you for your encouragement on my post..your beard is looking mighty..keep growing and I will be following your progress to beard glory!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like a good plan to me seeing that ZZ Top is one of my all time faves.Talk to ya soon Beeks.
Thanks so much for stopping by Beeks.
I really appreciate the kind words.
I hope you have stopped using your  magnified compact mirror.LOL.
Haha I think I may throw it away! Take care and I’ll pop over from time to time to see how you’re getting on..I reckon if we all support each other enough we can apply to be extra members of ZZ Top in a couple of years


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote
Like
Share

stvnlynch
Beard Regular
stvnlynch
Beard Regular
Joined: 1:11 AM - Jan 14, 2018

2:27 AM - Jan 18, 2018 #35

Nice beard bro!

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Quote
Like
Share

Stevie t
Beard Jedi
Stevie t
Beard Jedi
Joined: 7:59 PM - Jan 01, 2015

7:47 AM - Jan 18, 2018 #36

I see similar growth patterns compared to my beard so I have to say you're rocking a fine specimen of facial covering, silver beards are the best!!

Stevie
Quote
Like
Share

GutBeard
Beard Regular
GutBeard
Beard Regular
Joined: 7:15 PM - Dec 30, 2013

11:07 PM - Jan 18, 2018 #37

Stevie t wrote: I see similar growth patterns compared to my beard so I have to say you're rocking a fine specimen of facial covering, silver beards are the best!!

Stevie
Thanks Stevie t,
I have to say I agree completely about silver beards.They rock.I would never consider dying my beard.All natural,or nothing.

Chris
Quote
Like
Share

bmwkiz
Beard Wizard
bmwkiz
Beard Wizard
Joined: 12:52 AM - Apr 22, 2014

12:18 AM - Jan 19, 2018 #38

Chris that’s a mighty fine entrance! or re entrance. it’s already a great beard. will only get better as you know! enjoy the smooth sailing since you already have a great beard!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                 my beard journey.http://jefffsbeardboard.yuku.com/topic/ ... wkiz-beard
Quote
Like
Share

veeceejr
Beard Legend
veeceejr
Beard Legend
Joined: 8:10 PM - Oct 02, 2014

6:00 PM - Jan 19, 2018 #39

Thanks for stopping by my thread GB!  Hard to believe you gave up last time because I see a great looking beard!  Good luck with the half yeard and I'll be sure to stop in to check your progress when I can.  Cheers!
Quote
Like
Share

ncbeardguy
Beard Legend
ncbeardguy
Beard Legend
Joined: 11:52 PM - Jan 04, 2008

4:52 AM - Jan 23, 2018 #40

Just seeing your thread, and I must stop by to say your beard looks terrific -- have no doubts! The sides aren't weak at all; they look great. And your 'stache is already way superior to mine, with great potential for nice "bushiness" I'll never be able to achieve. Congrats on your commitment to stay the course. No caving. :) You're gonna be so happy with the results! Beard on, and give us updates.   Rick
Rick's bearded journey
Quote
Like
Share