Free Samples

Got a general facial hair-related topic you'd like to discuss? Add it here.

Free Samples

bfcerny
Beard Regular
bfcerny
Beard Regular

July 3rd, 2018, 4:16 pm #1

Since this is the "General" section, I hope this is ok. The product section does not get a lot of traffic, but long story short, I have been a member here for 8 years. I don't post a lot, but none the less, I sit back and enjoy the scenery.

I am launching a new line of beard products and I am looking for a "focus group" to provide feedback to us on how they like or dislike our product. No money strings attached - Literally. No shipping fee, no fee for anything. The only "string attached" is I ask that you please provide the feedback on the product in the Product Section where I created a post about how to get a sample. I have 180 to give away.

Please see details in post on product page.
*Please don't be disappointed when you see that we are looking for men with ~4"+ beards.
*Admin please remove if not permitted. (Please note I am not disclosing the name of the company or trying to advertise here. I am genuinely looking for a study group.)

Thanks gents.
Man was meant to be a free species. Exploring the wonders and beauty of the world in the one life we get on this rock. Shaving is an un-natural and man made practice designed to make you conform. I shall rebel in that sense. - Me

rscrann
Beard Friendly
rscrann
Beard Friendly

July 11th, 2018, 2:05 am #2

bfcerny wrote:Since this is the "General" section, I hope this is ok. The product section does not get a lot of traffic, but long story short, I have been a member here for 8 years. I don't post a lot, but none the less, I sit back and enjoy the scenery.

I am launching a new line of beard products and I am looking for a "focus group" to provide feedback to us on how they like or dislike our product. No money strings attached - Literally. No shipping fee, no fee for anything. The only "string attached" is I ask that you please provide the feedback on the product in the Product Section where I created a post about how to get a sample. I have 180 to give away.

Please see details in post on product page.
*Please don't be disappointed when you see that we are looking for men with ~4"+ beards.
*Admin please remove if not permitted. (Please note I am not disclosing the name of the company or trying to advertise here. I am genuinely looking for a study group.)

Thanks gents.
What kind of products? I would enjoy trying a sample and reviewing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bfcerny
Beard Regular
bfcerny
Beard Regular

July 12th, 2018, 6:21 pm #3

We will be launching all sorts of products but I am giving away free samples of beard wax and beard oil in three different scents. I’ll pay shipping if you will provide the feedback!
Check out the “Products” page for details and how to get yours. I just need everything in one spot so I can keep track of it.
100% free. No gimmicks. Genuinely looking for feedback from the gents in this group and a couple other groups.
I’m not posting the name of our company on here because I’m not trying to advertise anything here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man was meant to be a free species. Exploring the wonders and beauty of the world in the one life we get on this rock. Shaving is an un-natural and man made practice designed to make you conform. I shall rebel in that sense. - Me