Finally Updated!!

For any man 20 and older with a longer beard (or any long facial hair style) who wants to show off his beard and share his experience.
johnsow30
Beard Legend
johnsow30
Beard Legend

May 16th, 2018, 2:54 pm #381

That is one awesome beard.  I have a straight beard, so I always love a nice thick curly beard like yours.  We all want what we don't have I guess.  Good luck on getting to 12 inches.

Mjones82
Beard Elite
Mjones82
Beard Elite

May 17th, 2018, 12:43 am #382

johnsow30 wrote: That is one awesome beard.  I have a straight beard, so I always love a nice thick curly beard like yours.  We all want what we don't have I guess.  Good luck on getting to 12 inches.
Thanks it’s gonna be a challenge reaching my goal in the summer months. But honestly be proud of your straight beard I’m sure it’s easier to comb and manage lol

Pandarocks
Beard Legend
Pandarocks
Beard Legend

May 17th, 2018, 11:00 am #383

Mjones82 wrote:Thanks for so many kind words!!... I personally don’t think it’s goal worthy as much as a work in progress. More like a learning process to see what my beard does or can do. I appreciate all th input as I’m gonna push in thru the hot/humid summer to grow what I think might be in the verge of epic for me. Thanks again to the greats and admired legends here... and to those that aspire for greatness or looking for inspiration... Beard on!!
Well said! All beards are great and they all require care, craft and consideration throughout our days. You’ve a truly wonderful beard and the eye and hand to make it so. A tip of the hat to you, sir. Enjoy the road to grander results.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk