NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
Joined: 4:27 PM - Nov 21, 2017

3:59 PM - Jan 18, 2018 #41

19 weeks of growth. Happy with gains although its becoming much frizzier now. Ive been experimenting with product and blow dry methods to control it but none too successful so far. 27021341_10155850709615499_6216458802673847053_o.jpg
Quote
Like
Share

NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
Joined: 4:27 PM - Nov 21, 2017

4:04 PM - Jan 18, 2018 #42

Snapchat-1224466704.jpg
Quote
Like
Share

smedstad
Beard Wizard
smedstad
Beard Wizard
Joined: 12:22 PM - Jan 10, 2012

7:48 AM - Jan 19, 2018 #43

Wow, man, your beard has really taken off! I don't see any of the frizziness you mention. Could be you are spending too much time in front of the mirror ;)

Looks like you will be in Long Beards before you know it!
Stop trimming your moustache; greater glory awaits...
but if you are going to trim, do it right, go pencil...
then, of course, a nice copstache can be cool too...

My Beard and Moustache Adventures!

Tapatalk How-tos and Q&A
Quote
Like
Share

NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
Joined: 4:27 PM - Nov 21, 2017

11:32 AM - Jan 19, 2018 #44

smedstad wrote:Wow, man, your beard has really taken off! I don't see any of the frizziness you mention. Could be you are spending too much time in front of the mirror ;)

Looks like you will be in Long Beards before you know it!
I probably do notice it more than anyone else does :) current length from the bottom lip is 3 3/4 inches so soon I will get the thrill of promotion to the big beard board. Enjoying the journey so far.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote
Like
Share

Pandarocks
Beard Jedi
Pandarocks
Beard Jedi
Joined: 4:45 AM - Jan 05, 2017

12:28 PM - Jan 19, 2018 #45

Yes...your gaining length really suits you. You've a pretty cool beard there, NAustin. Coloring is great and stache has gained great stature. Enjoy your inevitable jump to long beards soon. Best .


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote
Like
Share

NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
Joined: 4:27 PM - Nov 21, 2017

4:05 PM - Jan 19, 2018 #46

Pandarocks wrote: Yes...your gaining length really suits you. You've a pretty cool beard there, NAustin. Coloring is great and stache has gained great stature. Enjoy your inevitable jump to long beards soon. Best .


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Would not have gotten this far without all of the encouragement I have received.Thank you for your feedback.
Quote
Like
Share

bfrnr
Beard Master
bfrnr
Beard Master
Joined: 6:38 PM - Nov 05, 2015

10:56 PM - Jan 22, 2018 #47

Gotta say I like the added length in the 19 wk pic compared to the 9 wk pic. Hope to see you soon in longbeards. 
Quote
Like
Share

NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
Joined: 4:27 PM - Nov 21, 2017

7:22 PM - Feb 13, 2018 #48

Snapchat-1882792001.jpg At 23 weeks I am at 4 1/2 inches and entering the big beard zone quickly.
Quote
Like
Share

Slybeard
Beard Titan
Slybeard
Beard Titan
Joined: 12:18 AM - Oct 31, 2013

7:58 PM - Feb 13, 2018 #49

At 4 1/2 inches, you are past qualifying for long beards.  You did not fail this time.  Congratulations!  

Want me to move you over?
Quote
Like
Share

NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
Joined: 4:27 PM - Nov 21, 2017

2:06 PM - Feb 16, 2018 #50

Slybeard wrote: At 4 1/2 inches, you are past qualifying for long beards.  You did not fail this time.  Congratulations!  

Want me to move you over?
Yes, thank you and appreciate your encouragement!
Quote
Like
Share

flydrone74
Beard Elite
flydrone74
Beard Elite
Joined: 4:14 PM - Nov 29, 2017

3:05 PM - Feb 16, 2018 #51

Awesome beard! I like your style! I also favor the bald and bearded look! Keep bearding

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Quote
Like
Share

NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
Joined: 4:27 PM - Nov 21, 2017

8:17 PM - Feb 16, 2018 #52

flydrone74 wrote:Awesome beard! I like your style! I also favor the bald and bearded look! Keep bearding

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Thanks man..appreciate the feedback

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote
Like
Share

Randy W
Beard Master
Randy W
Beard Master
Joined: 4:26 PM - Jul 20, 2014

8:55 PM - Feb 16, 2018 #53

Great beard. Keep it growing. Keep the trimming at a minimum and go for more length (if that is what you want). Good luck on your continued growth.
Quote
Like
Share

NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
Joined: 4:27 PM - Nov 21, 2017

12:02 AM - Mar 02, 2018 #54

Randy W wrote:Great beard. Keep it growing. Keep the trimming at a minimum and go for more length (if that is what you want). Good luck on your continued growth.
Appreciate your feedback Randy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote
Like
Share

NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
Joined: 4:27 PM - Nov 21, 2017

12:04 AM - Mar 02, 2018 #55

25 weeks of growth and coming up on the halfway point on my yeard. Been using Mane and Tail for the last 3 weeks and finding my beard softer than ever before. Also just started 10000 mg of Biotin per day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote
Like
Share

byjoev
Beard Friendly
byjoev
Beard Friendly
Joined: 11:25 PM - Dec 08, 2014

1:22 AM - Mar 02, 2018 #56

Its grown quite a lot in a month, looking good!
Keep letting that moustache grow, big moustache makes all the difference in a beard, in my opinion anyway.

Edit: I was looking at your 12 week picture when i posted that, then I realised this topic had more pages, what a difference! What a beard! Good luck on your yard.
Quote
Like
Share

PMKinFTW
Beard Titan
PMKinFTW
Beard Titan
Joined: 2:57 PM - Jan 16, 2014

1:53 AM - Mar 02, 2018 #57

Looking good!
"If you want to look like the people next door, you're probably smothering yourself and your dreams." ~ Clive Barker
My Journey
Taming the Wild Stache

My personal links - These will take you away from the board.
Camp Bowie Beard Co. / My Etsy Shop / Instagram
Quote
Like
Share

NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
Joined: 4:27 PM - Nov 21, 2017

11:11 AM - Mar 02, 2018 #58

byjoev wrote:Its grown quite a lot in a month, looking good!
Keep letting that moustache grow, big moustache makes all the difference in a beard, in my opinion anyway.

Edit: I was looking at your 12 week picture when i posted that, then I realised this topic had more pages, what a difference! What a beard! Good luck on your yard.
Appreciate your encouragement. Looking forward to the next milestone.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote
Like
Share

NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
NAustin0401
Beard Friendly
Joined: 4:27 PM - Nov 21, 2017

6:42 PM - Mar 09, 2018 #59

Snapchat-1915963553.jpg 27 weeks and still going strong. More than half way to my yeard!
Quote
Like
Share

ncbeardguy
Beard Legend
ncbeardguy
Beard Legend
Joined: 11:52 PM - Jan 04, 2008

11:51 PM - Mar 09, 2018 #60

Dude, your beard has just exploded the last few weeks. It looks absolutely awesome, and I would love to have the density and texture of your 'stache. Very nice, man. Great patience to stick with your commitment to growing. When you look in the mirror, what do YOU think about the look you have achieved? And what kinds of reactions are you getting from friends/family/co-workers, etc.? Stay the course.  Rick
Rick's bearded journey
Quote
Like
Share