Pandarocks
Beard Jedi
Pandarocks
Beard Jedi

11:38 AM - Sep 21, 2018 #21

Welcome to short beards and congrats on your journey and great progress. You and I have similar growth patterns and I guarantee your sides will thicken over time...beards need to settle upon our faces for many months so sleeper hairs can join the party. You are still young and you’ll find your beard improve as the years fly by...it’s one great benefit for being older. So, if you stay the course the future is certainly brighter. Best!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

beardjourneyman
Beard Jedi

12:51 PM - Sep 21, 2018 #22

Hey congrats on an awesome beard! I know the feeling of zooming in on your own beard and being critical. I did it the first time I grew a beard. I think we all are guilty of that.
I suggest you go look at the thread patchy beard success. Yours is not patchy by any means but that thread can show you what growing for 6 months can look like and you can see the progress of others. 13 weeks is the standard but many times it take another few months or so to really catch up.

Like other guys have said, step back and admire your whole beard.

Beard on!!
Willi_McGee wrote:These pics are from today and should be close to 13 weeks. The cheeks and sides are obviously weaker than my chin and mustache.  I'm not sure the sides will ever catch up to the front. Not really the look that I had envisioned. Will let it grow for a few more weeks to see how it turns out, but am starting to think i just dont have enough coverage on the sides to get that thick full look.
Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Willi_McGee
Beard Newcomer
Willi_McGee
Beard Newcomer

1:05 PM - Oct 11, 2018 #23

Hey guys. Been a few weeks since I posted anything. I actually had it slightly trimmed a few weeks back when I got a haircut. Nothing major. It still seeme to be filling in slowly in the weaker spots. Had to trim the stache. Having it in my mouth on a regular basis was too much for me. But still think it looks fine when I trim it a bit. Thoughts?
Screenshot_20181011-085713_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181011-085722_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181011-085733_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20181011-085810_Gallery.jpg

HalfandHalfBarbarossa
Beard Regular

2:21 PM - Oct 11, 2018 #24

Filling out well my man

IrishSanta
Beard Master
IrishSanta
Beard Master

3:19 PM - Oct 11, 2018 #25

I think you did a nice job on the stache trim. The chin of your beard is awesome and will look incredible with some more length. Give your beard more time to grow and cover the areas you don't love. It's looking great!
Becoming Santa - My Beard Journey

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway

Pandarocks
Beard Jedi
Pandarocks
Beard Jedi

8:21 PM - Oct 11, 2018 #26

I think I you look nicely bearded and trimmed up for what is next. Stay the course.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk