Moderator: Daimyo

Ghosts of Tsushima

AnimalSquabbles
Peasant
Peasant

June 8th, 2018, 8:27 pm #1

I just wanted to make sure you're all aware of this upcoming video game set on the island of Tsushima during the Mongol invasions. This could be my favorite thing ever...

https://youtu.be/MUz539AeC5Y

chingwa
Priest
Priest

June 9th, 2018, 9:55 pm #2

Yes, there is a thread on it here: http://forums.samurai-archives.com/topi ... 902/1/#new
Am really curious to see what actual gameplay will be like.

ShingensOwnEyes
Peasant
Peasant

June 15th, 2018, 7:09 pm #3

Definitely checking this one out! I just got Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi - it's ok, seems like a step back to me but any game in Japanese History is worth it! Anyone else playing NA?
Last edited by ShingensOwnEyes on June 15th, 2018, 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
◾"We'll show the world how the Sanada fight... And send shockwaves through those lords who think the land is theirs. But you must watch me closely, Yukimura. Though you are already great, there are many things that even you can learn."

AnimalSquabbles
Peasant
Peasant

June 16th, 2018, 8:28 pm #4

ShingensOwnEyes wrote:Definitely checking this one out! I just got Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi - it's ok, seems like a step back to me but any game in Japanese History is worth it! Anyone else playing NA?
I just finished "NOBUNAGAE's AMBITION: Sphere of Influence" and bought the "Ascension" add on. I really love the battles but all the stuff in between gets a little repetitive.

ShingensOwnEyes
Peasant
Peasant

June 19th, 2018, 7:18 pm #5

I agree squabbles - sadly though when you play the new one the old one seems much better - maybe an update will come giving us the original content we should have had. I miss the days when games were released complete.
◾"We'll show the world how the Sanada fight... And send shockwaves through those lords who think the land is theirs. But you must watch me closely, Yukimura. Though you are already great, there are many things that even you can learn."