Violet
Bath Steamer
Bath Steamer

Aug 9th, '18, 14:26 #2326

koops wrote: I got the impression that while there was no official explanation for what happened at the Sept, everyone kind of knows/assumes Cersei was behind it.

I have to admit, it was one of the most disappointing aspects of S7 for me. The S6 finale, IMO, was probably the best finale in the history of the show. And yet it was largely swept aside and forgotten come S7. I get it that they had to cover a lot of ground in those seven episodes, but I wish they had found a better way of incorporating the repercussions of the sept explosion in it, other than those two hand-wavy mentions by Hot Pie and Tarly Sr. Not just in terms of J/C, but in terms of overall politics too.
I don't know that there would be an repercussions. Just like there weren't any for Robert in starting the rebellion (because to the victor, go the spoils). Just like there weren't any for the Tyrells when they joined with Renly and rebelled against the crown (because they came around and joined the winning side by the end). Just like there weren't any for Roose Bolton for all his double dealing (until his own son double crossed him). 

It's like Jorah told ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS long ago -- the common people only want long summers, short winters, food on the table, and to live in peace. They don't care who wins the game of thrones.  It's all stuff that happens so far away from them, and the common people are powerless to stop it. Even though who wins or loses could have ramifications, like Tywin sending out Gregor and his henchmen to rape and plunder and 'teach the common people a lesson,' those decisions and the ultimate actions that affect their lives seem too tenuous to care about. 

As for Tarly, his liege lord went off and aligned herself with a foreign invader with three weapons of mass destruction, all for her own personal payback. I thought the show did a fairly decent job of showing why the lords would side with the familiar -- Tywin Lannister's daughter and the widow of Robert Baratheon over Danaerys Targaryen. One  part of Season 7 I appreciated was that Cersei's speech to the lords was actually factually correct:  ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS did take have three dragons; she did take over a slave army; she was leading a horde of Dothraki who were hellbent on raping and pillaging to Westeros; ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS did immediately crucify the more than a hundred of the wealthy upon her taking control of their city; and she did randomly pick a wealthy slave owner to feed to her dragons.  The only embellishment was to say "when she grew bored" of crucifying them, she fed them to her dragons.  But given that she got the facts right, I'd allow her editorial flourish. 

koops
Evenstar
Evenstar

Aug 9th, '18, 14:41 #2327

I didn’t mean repercussions in terms of Cersei’s power, I meant in terms of storytelling exploration. Besides the obvious (Jaime’s stance on it), more exploration of how that act was considered in the BTS of Westerosi politics and general small folk of KL.

BrendaofTarth
Kingslayer
Kingslayer

Aug 9th, '18, 15:51 #2328

koops wrote:

I have to admit, it was one of the most disappointing aspects of S7 for me. The S6 finale, IMO, was probably the best finale in the history of the show. And yet it was largely swept aside and forgotten come S7. I get it that they had to cover a lot of ground in those seven episodes, but I wish they had found a better way of incorporating the repercussions of the sept explosion in it, other than those two hand-wavy mentions by Hot Pie and Tarly Sr. Not just in terms of J/C, but in terms of overall politics too.
Couldn’t agree more. I was very sad that:

Jaime’s expression at the end of S6, as Cersei took the throne, ended up being meaningless in terms of what didn’t happen immediately afterward ...

KING ZOMMEN’s death got a passing mention and that was it. Maybe Cersei didn’t care about him, but Jaime certainly did and we got zero time to watch him deal with his grief...

Cersei was never questioned about the explosion or ever held even remotely accountable...

And Tyrion’s being alive and serving as hand to Cersei’s biggest threat to the throne was handled in one or two sentences.

For all these reasons, 7.1 is my least favorite episode. It was too rushed and glossed over too many important plot points.

julieoftarth
Half a God
Half a God

Aug 9th, '18, 15:53 #2329

I imagine at this point, the smallfolk fear Cersei. 

BrendaofTarth
Kingslayer
Kingslayer

Aug 9th, '18, 16:56 #2330

As do the big folk!

Sociopaths tend to incite that emotion.

koops
Evenstar
Evenstar

Aug 9th, '18, 17:40 #2331

I actually liked the premiere a lot, I found it to be one of the strongest episodes of the season. It set up the tone for the aftermath of the sept explosions quite nicely and the way Nikolaj played Jaime tip-toeing around crazy!Cersei because that’s how you deal with someone who’s mentally unstable, while Cersei pointed out how he had been very quiet since he came back, was wonderful.

But then... that was it. And it wasn’t followed up at all in subsequent episodes, they moved on to Euron and the ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS threat and all that and shoved Cersei’s actions under the rug.

I know they’ve had their reasons to shorten the last two seasons, whatever they are, but I can’t say that I don’t think it’s not allowing the material to breathe as much as it could/should. I wish they had scrapped the horrendous 7x06 entirely (or cut 3/4 of it) and spent more time on the politics.

ETA: ooooh good old autocorrects! Now it truly starts to feel like home.

Violet
Bath Steamer
Bath Steamer

Aug 9th, '18, 18:19 #2332

I would imagine Jaime's stance would be similar's to NCW's when he defended Cersei's destruction of the sept as a "them or her" moment.  That's what I've considered Jaime's stance to be. 

As to the small folk, I agree they would and should be fearful of Cersei. At the same point, they were likely just as fearful, if not more so, of the sparrows. They were violent thugs who destroyed marketplaces, destroyed their places of vice, and attempted to impose their strict moral and religious codes on everyone.  The destruction of the sept eradicated them in one swoop, and for that I think many, if not most, are grateful for that.  She's always had a more laissez-faire attitude toward them, which makes her a poor governor and horrible public servant.  To the extent she's hated by the small folk, it's likely more because she represents wealth and prosperity, and the hoarding of it.  

As to Randyll, his liege lady joined forces with a foreign invader with three weapons of mass destruction all for reasons of personal vendetta.  Her grandchildren played the game of thrones badly, and lost badly. I was not surprised to see him pick the familiar -- Tywin Lannister's daughter and Robert Baratheon's widow -- over the foreign.  I like the moment where Cersei listed ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS's hostilities to a noble, moneyed class:  Upon conquering a city, ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS immediately crucified more than a 100 (legal) slave-owning lords; she took away their means of wealth without any compensation (until Tyrion came around, and I don't know if the Westerosi know about that); she took control of a slave army; she was bringing over a horde of Dothraki who were eager to rape and pillage their way through Westeros; and she randomly chose a wealthy lord to feed to one of her dragons.  The list was accurate, and given ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS's actions, Cersei's embellishment that ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS fed the lord to the dragon "when she grew bored" is within the boundaries of a storyteller's flourish.  The dots she was connecting were true enough. 

koops
Evenstar
Evenstar

Aug 9th, '18, 20:25 #2333

Maybe. These are all plausible interpretations, but my point is that I would have found it more interesting to capitalize on such a great finale and explore that than seeing hours of the two blocks of boring forced lack of chemistry or the Avengers running in the snow to catch a wight with bad direction.

I can make up a ton of interpretations myself, and I think that’s what Nik tried to do with those scripts when he said he was trying “to understand too much” and was frustrated by it. Having to fall onto “well, it was them or her” because there’s nothing else there to make sense of, in the end is a very simplistic solution that, IMO, glosses over the complexities of Jaime’s past in particular.

Basically, I love it when shows get me to think at the end of an episode, but I also don’t particularly enjoy having to fill in the gaps because they drop interesting plot points like hot potatoes.

Violet
Bath Steamer
Bath Steamer

Aug 9th, '18, 21:03 #2334

koops wrote: Maybe. These are all plausible interpretations, but my point is that I would have found it more interesting to capitalize on such a great finale and explore that than seeing hours of the two blocks of boring forced lack of chemistry or the Avengers running in the snow to catch a wight with bad direction.
Absolutely agree that I would have liked the fall out of the sept explosion (no pun intended) or KING ZOMMEN's death (again, no pun intended) or Cersei gaining power explored more. I didn't like the two-week time jump and the "you've been quiet" over actually seeing Jaime respond to learning that his last child had died and adapting to the Cersei-controlled King's Landing.  And the Avengers episode was terminally dull for me. On that you'll get 100% agreement. 

Okay, so I don't know how to do multiple quotes yet.  As to the part of your post where you say that NCW's or my rationale is too simplistic, there I disagree. I saw it then in season 6 as a do or die moment.  But that's debate been had here before, and we all feel strongly in our opinions. The only new point I'll add is that I think, as to that particular aspect, NCW's wholly on board. That was my impression seeing that interview where he addressed that as opposed to a couple different interviews where he expressed frustration with the writing.  I saw frustration that they were glossing over the "he betrayed me/us" moment. And I saw his frustration about not being allowed to go off on Tyrion that he had heard "poor me, Dad didn't love me" before. NCW expressly mentioned that in terms of writing he wanted to address with TPTB.  But an interviewer was asking him about the Cersei/sept kabloom, and NCW pretty quickly and unsolicited came to Cersei's defense by fact-checking the interviewer.  I don't think that's one of the things he struggled to reconcile. 

I will also add, as to the development of Jaime's character, I see him more misunderstood than changing a whole lot.  I think he, even in the beginning, had a tendency to try to mediate tense moments.  He guides Cersei away from Robert in his very first chapter. Later on, he tries to steer Robert away and calm a situation, and gets knocked on his ass for his troubles.  He also, toward the end, is still someone who will use violence as necessary. If push came to shove, he would have stormed Riverrun (though no baby in a trebuchet, I think). In the books, all those squire/hostages he takes, he thinks to himself about the responsibility placed on him to kill the child hostage of any father who goes against his word.  He verbally knocks the smile off of one his hostage's face.  He hasn't become some pacifist.

So I think that while Jaime may, if he for some reason thought it beneficial to spend time to dwell on it, consider whether the blowing up of the sept was the best tactic, and whether, if he had been there, he could have come up with another way to rid themselves of the trial hanging over Cersei, the threat to power that was the Tyrells, and the overall menace that was the High Sparrow and his cult, overall I think he'll find the situation handled messily but satisfactorily.  He's more inclined to think, "Okay, here's where we're at, now what do we do." But I don't think Jaime would be hand wringing over the destruction and defeat of the Tyrells, the other lords and ladies who were aligning with the Tyrells by being there, and the sparrow cult. Or even Kevan, considering that he had turned his back on Cersei as well.  I think that's the bottom line of our difference in opinion:  I think Jaime sees it as Cersei dealing with her enemies in one decisive and targeted move with some incidental and unfortunate casualties (KING ZOMMEN is a different story; and something else for which Jaime does not blame Cersei) and others see the sept kabloom as Cersei unnecessarily wreaking havoc and taking out mobs of innocent lives.  

BluHamster
Kingsguard
Kingsguard

Aug 9th, '18, 22:06 #2335

I am hoping that last season was the "rush everything so we can connect all the dots to get to the endpoint" season so the final season can start at a level playing field and everything can go from there.  GRRM has so many loose threads in his story and there are a billion characters (as much as I wish it were the J/B show).  Honestly, Jaime was given quite a bit of good material last season considering.

I will be more disappointed with season 6 if season 7 doesn't deliver.  As long as the last season is done well and coherently connects with the rest of the series, and wraps the overall plots lines and characters up, I think I will be fine with what was needed to be glossed over in season 6.  I feel even better now since NCW has commented that it wraps nicely and the entire series connects.

As much as I wish there was some more detail in season 6, I would much rather the penultimate season have details rushed than the final season.

ETA: I am talking about seasons 7 and 8, not 6 and 7. Oops, sorry about that.

Last edited by BluHamster on Aug 10th, '18, 01:24, edited 1 time in total.

koops
Evenstar
Evenstar

Aug 9th, '18, 22:27 #2336

I don’t think Nik was talking about Tyrion or KING ZOMMEN when he said he was frustrated and trying to understand too much. At the end of S6 he was pretty clear, repeatedly, that he felt like the sept kaboom was a dealbreaker moment. He, like many others, probably expected Jaime to turn his back on Cersei because of it much quicker in the season than he did. There wasn’t much to “understand” about Jaime’s motivations when it came to the Tyrion scene or KING ZOMMEN’s suicide scene. Jaime reacted the way it was more or less expected, it just didn’t go much further than that. One can’t really argue, however, that what Jaime thought of the sept kaboom was not explored AT ALL, and that therefore his motivation for sticking by Cersei were muddled at best. I wouldn’t be surprised if the “it’s them or her” answer was something D&D told him to get him to shut up and just say the lines. He was obviously frustrated with the J/C dynamic all season long, and it showed in the interviews (especially the ones post sex scene/baby reveal).

I’m also not saying Jaime has become a pacifist who would never use violence. But he offered Cersei a more pragmatic and less destructive solution to the Sparrows problem, which was getting Bronn to gather some men and selectively take out the sparrows. She refused, and next thing he knows she’s blown up a sept full of people that had nothing to do with it, including their uncle, and pushed their son to suicide. Jaime resorts to violence that is proportionate to the threat/cost, and we see that even with Olenna last season. The sept kaboom wasn’t proportionate, and it came also on the tail end of his discussion with Walter Frey where Jaime is clearly disgusted at being associated with that brand of violence and betrayal. I don’t think it’s a misread of Jaime’s character to say that he would have been at the very least torn and conflicted about what Cersei pulled off there. And it would have made for great television to explore it, even if it didn’t change the fact that he stuck in K.L until the very end.

In the end, I’m happy with how they handled it and I can see why it made sense, in retrospect. I keep saying that J/C to me read more true to the J/C in the books this past season than they’ve done in a long long time. But there was also a lot of wasted potential, IMO. Unfortunately probably due to the fact that they just have to put the blocks of boring front and center. So perhaps I’m nitpicking. But I agree with BluHamster, my final opinion of S7 will depend a lot on S8. I thought S6 was the best season since 3, for many things, and S7 was underwhelming in many departments, coming off the highs of those last few S6 episodes.

Currawong
Not the Valonqar
Not the Valonqar
Currawong
Not the Valonqar
Not the Valonqar

Aug 10th, '18, 01:58 #2337

The thing is, S6 didn't end with Jaime staring at KL and the aftermath of the Sept explosion - it ended with Team ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS heading for Westeros.    THAT was the important thing:  ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS had finally got her army onto some ships and was about to invade.

I know they lacked radar and satellites in those days 😀  but somehow I could never imagine that ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS's fleet was going to remain a great big secret, so that Cersei and Jaime would not hear of it.   And whether or not Jaime agrees with Cersei, we know he is totally FOR Westeros and has absolutely no love for any Targaryans, let alone the Mad King's daughter.    So for me, knowing Jaime's character and the fact that he would always defend Westeros against ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS, I found it perfectly reasonable that in the time gap between S6 and S7, he would have put aside (or at least shelved for another day) any issues he may have had with Cersei about the Sept etc.   I didn't need any join-the-dots and "let's talk about the Sept etc" scene between Cersei and Jaime -  the issue was obviously simmering there underneath, but Jaime clearly had much bigger things on his mind in terms of mopping up Highgarden and dealing with a real invasion.

This was also made clear in his scene with Olenna, where you could sense how Jaime was still obviously trying to rationalise things as regards Cersei's behaviour.  He was clearly not happy within himself with what Cersei had done and even her attitude to him, but he was quite right in saying that the ordinary people would put aside the Sept explosion if they were given peace and good government.  Jaime understands that the vast majority of people aren't interested in politics and power games - they just want to be left in peace and quiet to get on with their lives.  

For me, there is a difference between something that is totally unexplained and leaves you with a "WTF? how did that happen?" reaction, vs. something where viewers are asked/expected to do some reasoning of their own and draw reasonable conclusions.   The Jaime / Cersei situation appears to be one of those: the tensions were evident from the start of S7, and looking at the season as a whole, you'd have to ask whether a "why did you do it?" scene between them would really have served any narrative purpose.
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a dam fool about it.
W.C.Fields

koops
Evenstar
Evenstar

Aug 10th, '18, 04:15 #2338

Again, I did not say I wanted a “why did you do it” scene between them, nor that I don’t enjoy drawing my own conclusion and I want the writers to tell me what to think. But I found the “simmering tension” about the sept lacking and too subtle for the massive iconic moment that it was in S6. Cersei acting like Aerys when Jaime has gained his reputation by stopping that very act from happening was a huge deal. All it would have taken, IMO, were one or two scenes that gave Jaime’s own personal inner conflict a bit of time and space to breathe, or that made it clearer that he was putting aside that issue for the greater threat.

It’s the same way they seem to have shoved J.on’s resurrection under the rug in terms of what it means for J.on. We know he’s uncomfortable talking about it, but that’s about it. But it was a huge moment that we know from George to take something away from the person. Yes, it’s a cumulative effect, but still, even experiencing it once must chip something away.

This isn’t criticism in the sense of saying “oh, D&D suck and I can’t understand why they do X and Y”, because I do get it that they have priorities and some things will not be explored as thoroughly as they could. But that doesn’t stop me from wishing they had devoted more times to things I find fascinating and important for the characters. One can’t really say that S7 in particular hasn’t exchanged quite a bit of the show’s character work in favour of spectacle and battle, especially given the shortened format.

BrendaofTarth
Kingslayer
Kingslayer

Aug 10th, '18, 15:08 #2339

koops wrote: Again, I did not say I wanted a “why did you do it” scene between them, nor that I don’t enjoy drawing my own conclusion and I want the writers to tell me what to think. But I found the “simmering tension” about the sept lacking and too subtle for the massive iconic moment that it was in S6. Cersei acting like Aerys when Jaime has gained his reputation by stopping that very act from happening was a huge deal. All it would have taken, IMO, were one or two scenes that gave Jaime’s own personal inner conflict a bit of time and space to breathe, or that made it clearer that he was putting aside that issue for the greater threat.

Koops,

I totally agree with you. 

I realize not every scene is going to be on camera.  I'm sure D&D had bigger fish to fry than donate half an episode to Jaime and Cersei hashing out everything that happened to them while Jaime was in the Riverlands. 

But for me it really was a WTF? moment in 7x1 when Jaime brought up KING ZOMMEN and Cersei cut him off with good-riddance-he-was-a-traitor-anyway ... and then it was right back to Business as Usual.  I just couldn't understand how that could happen, especially after Jaime and Bronn saw the smoke from afar and looked at each other with horror.   Like you said, Koops, a mad ruler destroying innocent people with wildfire was kind of a sensitive topic for Jaime.  He gave up almost everything to NOT let a mad ruler do exactly what Cersei just did. 

Also, when you consider what Jaime said to Edmure in 6x8 about loving Cersei and having to get back to her because "she needs me"...  Well, next time Jaime saw her, she had just blown up the Sept and was taking the iron throne for herself.  Hmmm ... does she really "need you,", buddy?  Jaime HAD to be thinking that ... that grave expression on his face, as he witnessed all this, was obviously a WTF? moment for him.  The Cersei who "needs him" is NOT the woman who just made herself queen of the Seven Kingdoms.

So yeah, I think I needed a few more dots connecting in 7x1 for the transition to be credible.  Without those dots, I was kind of left feeling like sometime between 6x9 and 7x1 Jaime fell off his horse, hit his head and watched his own brains trickle out his ears (while Bronn stood off to the side and laughed his ass off). 

Mikki
Evenstar
Evenstar

Aug 10th, '18, 16:44 #2340

I failed to post this fake stuff.

Link
I called her today, and though she was busy she could tell of a scene that passed QA recently. It is an underwater scene from an early lot that had arrived before. A group of people are getting drowned in water, similar to the spoils of war ending scene. The faces were not recognizable, the shot was taken from below them in the water, the costumes looked like dark colors but that is due to the lighting and underwater shot. There was a hint of fire above the water, but it is unclear whether the fire was dragonfire or some normal fire. She said that she knew the people who worked on the shot removed some traces of a swimming pool and did some other effects, but she do not know more details as she wasn't involved with that group who did the editing. I asked about the time the scene was shot, but the only thing she could tell is probably before 2018. 
Updates: she called back now. The scene is from early episodes that much she knows. So I am "guessing" (pure speculation) that this may be from a ship attack among Greyjoys to save Yara, or Jon's fleet attacked before reaching White Harbor. And talking about Greyjoys, she said she heard a very anticipated dialog happens inside Winterfell interior scenes she heard about, "You don't have to chose, you are a Targaryen, and you are a Stark." - told by Daenerys Stomborn to Aegon.
As always, take with a plenty of salt till October.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating. - Ashleigh Brilliant

Allison
Almost a Knight
Almost a Knight
Allison
Almost a Knight
Almost a Knight

Aug 10th, '18, 17:50 #2341

As always, take with a plenty of salt till October.
Why October..?

Violet
Bath Steamer
Bath Steamer

Aug 10th, '18, 18:00 #2342

Hey, here's some really general stuff. And now I'm going to zero in on the one theory I want to put out there!

Oh, and here's a real specific detail that'll support my theory. 

Man, I really want to do a fake leak that, I dunno, my friend is working doing something I can't reveal without giving away what she does, and it's all hush hush, but she worked on a set of scenes where MELISANDRE'S BOYTOY goes back in time and changes things, and Brandon Stark lives, and Catelyn marries him and is miserable and Lysa never marries Jon and never goes to the snake pit that is King's Landing, and we see Catelyn turn out all ugly 20 years late and Lysa turn out all happy and well-adjusted.  And they snuck in the actresses who played Catelyn and Lysa, it was all hush hush and really kept under wraps really well. Their scene is really, really short, because they hired younger actresses to play them in their late teens. 

And my friend said that when MELISANDRE'S BOYTOY sees what becomes of Catelyn, he is horrified, but he no longer exists in the real world, he can't go back into the real world to fix anything back, and he's stuck in this pane where he just watches and talks to people and his power weakens so that he has to be near a weirwood tree in order to be heard, and that's what sparks the the Old Gods religion. It's just MELISANDRE'S BOYTOY stuck in time yelling at people. 

And there's a scene with Sam where MELISANDRE'S BOYTOY is calling out, and he's telling them that Jon and ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS have to get together* because their son is "the son of ice of fire," but Sam mishears it as the "Song of Ice and Fire" and he uses it for the title of his book. 

And dragons and stuff.  But she didn't work on any of that. The end. 

(*My friend said that ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS and Jon are still born in this alternate time period, but I don't know any more details than that). 

My friend this, my friend that, my friend conveniently know what I need/want him/her to know. 

BrendaofTarth
Kingslayer
Kingslayer

Aug 10th, '18, 19:18 #2343

Mikki,

Thanks for posting these fleak links.

I know they’re crap, but I find the back-and-forth comments to be highly entertaining.

Mikki
Evenstar
Evenstar

Aug 11th, '18, 02:14 #2344

Violet wrote: Hey, here's some really general stuff. And now I'm going to zero in on the one theory I want to put out there!

Oh, and here's a real specific detail that'll support my theory. 

Man, I really want to do a fake leak that, I dunno, my friend is working doing something I can't reveal without giving away what she does, and it's all hush hush, but she worked on a set of scenes where MELISANDRE'S BOYTOY goes back in time and changes things, and Brandon Stark lives, and Catelyn marries him and is miserable and Lysa never marries Jon and never goes to the snake pit that is King's Landing, and we see Catelyn turn out all ugly 20 years late and Lysa turn out all happy and well-adjusted.  And they snuck in the actresses who played Catelyn and Lysa, it was all hush hush and really kept under wraps really well. Their scene is really, really short, because they hired younger actresses to play them in their late teens. 

And my friend said that when MELISANDRE'S BOYTOY sees what becomes of Catelyn, he is horrified, but he no longer exists in the real world, he can't go back into the real world to fix anything back, and he's stuck in this pane where he just watches and talks to people and his power weakens so that he has to be near a weirwood tree in order to be heard, and that's what sparks the the Old Gods religion. It's just MELISANDRE'S BOYTOY stuck in time yelling at people. 

And there's a scene with Sam where MELISANDRE'S BOYTOY is calling out, and he's telling them that Jon and ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS have to get together* because their son is "the son of ice of fire," but Sam mishears it as the "Song of Ice and Fire" and he uses it for the title of his book. 

And dragons and stuff.  But she didn't work on any of that. The end. 

(*My friend said that ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS and Jon are still born in this alternate time period, but I don't know any more details than that). 

My friend this, my friend that, my friend conveniently know what I need/want him/her to know. 
I support and encourage these fake leaks!
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating. - Ashleigh Brilliant

Mikki
Evenstar
Evenstar

Aug 14th, '18, 17:57 #2345

Twirly
Almost a Knight
Almost a Knight
Twirly
Almost a Knight
Almost a Knight

Aug 17th, '18, 18:30 #2346

More Fleaks! Link
See my user name. I wasn’t going to leak, but this is too big to keep to myself. 

I’m going to try to find out the context, but Jon kills ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS by stabbing her. He holds her in his arms and she says she knew he would betray her. then she slumps to the floor. Scene looks like its in a Winterfell bedroom. Northern at least, dark, not like the King’s Landing sets.

The poster also said they saw a sceen with Jaime and Brienne.

bluebell218
Kingsguard
Kingsguard

Aug 17th, '18, 20:57 #2347

Twirly wrote: More Fleaks! Link
See my user name. I wasn’t going to leak, but this is too big to keep to myself. 

I’m going to try to find out the context, but Jon kills ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS by stabbing her. He holds her in his arms and she says she knew he would betray her. then she slumps to the floor. Scene looks like its in a Winterfell bedroom. Northern at least, dark, not like the King’s Landing sets.

The poster also said they saw a sceen with Jaime and Brienne.
Me likey!

Mikki
Evenstar
Evenstar

Aug 17th, '18, 22:25 #2348

Oh hahahah...I bet Freefolk is going nuts. They are so tied to the idea of Jon and ICE QUEEN dAEnaRYS as a love story.

Mikki
Evenstar
Evenstar

Aug 17th, '18, 22:48 #2349

bluebell218
Kingsguard
Kingsguard

Aug 17th, '18, 23:05 #2350

Mm mm mm, tasty morsels indeed!