Allison
Almost a Knight
Almost a Knight
Allison
Almost a Knight
Almost a Knight

Sep 8th, '18, 22:18 #1301

So so so cute! The shirt turned out great! Happy birthday to little barely :)

Laura1013
Almost a Beauty
Almost a Beauty
Laura1013
Almost a Beauty
Almost a Beauty

Sep 9th, '18, 00:15 #1302

He’s adorable and it turned out perfect!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renee561
Almost a Beauty
Almost a Beauty

Sep 9th, '18, 00:32 #1303

Love it and a boy is threeeeee indeeed!!
Adding my two nuts in 🥜🥜

Mikki
Evenstar
Evenstar

Sep 9th, '18, 00:54 #1304

.. I love your flooring..
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating. - Ashleigh Brilliant

MamaBarely
Ser Cleos
Ser Cleos

Sep 9th, '18, 01:24 #1305

Mikki wrote:.. I love your flooring..
Haha thanks Mikki, I love it too. I wish I could take credit for it, but it came with the house. It’s the sturdiest feeling, non-creaky hardwood I’ve ever encountered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quinn
Evenstar
Evenstar

Sep 9th, '18, 01:27 #1306

That's so cute, Mama! 
I write J/B fic: Ao3 / I re-blog other people's fandom pics: Tumblr

ballade
Cock Merchant
Cock Merchant
ballade
Cock Merchant
Cock Merchant

Sep 9th, '18, 01:28 #1307

He’s adorable! And I also love your dining table ETA: OMG those cheeks! You must want to kiss them all the time :) The Ballade sprog had cheeks like that at that age and I could not resist :)
Last edited by ballade on Sep 9th, '18, 01:28, edited 1 time in total.

Currawong
Fookin' Sellsword
Fookin' Sellsword
Currawong
Fookin' Sellsword
Fookin' Sellsword

Sep 9th, '18, 01:45 #1308

Cute kid - could easily be a model for future J/B offspring  :)
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a dam fool about it.
W.C.Fields

MamaBarely
Ser Cleos
Ser Cleos

Sep 9th, '18, 02:25 #1309

ballade wrote:He’s adorable! And I also love your dining table ETA: OMG those cheeks! You must want to kiss them all the time :) The Ballade sprog had cheeks like that at that age and I could not resist :)
Thank you! And yes, his cheeks are wonderful! As he gets bigger he’s slimmed down the baby fat, but the cheeks are thankfully hanging in there.

P.s. The table is from Ashley Furniture

MamaBarely
Ser Cleos
Ser Cleos

Sep 9th, '18, 02:30 #1310

Currawong wrote:Cute kid - could easily be a model for future J/B offspring  :)
Dude, he basically already is. His initials are JB, he has blonde hair & blue eyes, a slightly upturned little nose, AND he was born in September, so his birthstone is a sapphire.

I actually had a very rude friend make a joke recently asking if his real father was Jaime Lannister, because my husband has brown hair and brown eyes. Even though I’m naturally blonde and blue-eyed...

Renee561
Almost a Beauty
Almost a Beauty

Sep 9th, '18, 02:41 #1311

Genetics are a dice roll. I have green eyes and neither of my parents do...and also it may yet darken. And jaime looked like his was a dye job in s1 tbh and looked more of a dark brown. Imo

But also if you scored a night with Nik...you sly woman ;)
Adding my two nuts in 🥜🥜

julieoftarth
Half a God
Half a God

Sep 9th, '18, 03:12 #1312

I love that shirt, mamma!

Allison
Almost a Knight
Almost a Knight
Allison
Almost a Knight
Almost a Knight

Sep 18th, '18, 05:40 #1313

You guys, the Live concert experience for GOT was PHENOMENAL. Highly recommend. Ramin Djawadi is incredible. 

Unfortunately not very Jaime heavy. Sad they didn't play Kingslayer! Next to no Brienne. Lots of Stark music (absolutely beautiful/chilling), Targaryen music (epic - the entire place vibrated lol), and Lannister music (the Lannisters shown most were Tywin and Cersei, in my opinion.) The presentation was INCREDIBLE. Light of the Seven was one of the highlights of the night. They also played Rains of Castamere as well as many of its variations (A Lannister always pays his debts - Jaime was featured a lot in this one as well as the Spoils of War track, Hear me Roar, etc).

At the beginning, they showed tons of the characters and Ramin told us all to yell loudly when we see our favorite. Jon and Daenerys got the two loudest cheers, but I screamed my head off when Jaime came onscreen... not many others did but im proud to represent all the Jaime fans. ;) 

Absolutely NIK GLEEFULLY WEARING HIS TINY HAT experience. So glad I went. HOPEFULLY if they come around next year for s8 they'll have TBTWP in there ;))))